"Outline" - A Classic Novel by Arun Mak


            From the writer of 5    
          unknown books

               JESSIE
   
                      1760^0oo Crores

                       Lolita

                       Nova

                Wrong foot: Broken Glass


 

   Outline
      It takes a lot to be famous...
                          
                          A Novel by
                     Arun Mak



           
                       Copyright  ©Arun Mak 2012-2016
                          First published 2012

                                Published by
                                    Rocking media.co
                              Chennai 600037

                            All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publishers.
             Contact: Arun Mak@Facebook.com
                         getlostmak@gmail.com
                         Arunmak491@twitter.com

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

   All characters and event in this publication, other   than those clearly in public domain, are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental

Dedicated to

        To my favorite teacher ever, My chemistry madam. Radha Madam who is still the only person in India whom I've seen driving with seat belts on and of course the best person I've ever meet.
        My Grandma, Whom I love so much.
        Ganesh, Mohan and Vaideeshwar. Three of my best friends.
        Dan Brown, my role model.
        And to people who send friend requests to unknown people and sit with a hope that they'll accept your friend request. :p
        And to the one(s) who laughed at me when I said I'm publishing a book.




Acknowledgements
          So much love and thanks to my dad for everything which includes buying pens to write this book.(not funny :P)
          Thank you mom for being so insanely good.
          Thanks to my sister(Hema) who’s the first victim of my writing disaster, correcting my grammar isn’t an easy thing. Jesus Christ… its one heck of a job.
          I'm so grateful to my class teacher Subha madam(12th) who is the only person who has said my english is good, My principal Lalitha Thiyagarajan Madam for encouraging me in many ways to success, My English sir Suraj sir and every teacher of mine. Sounds like 12th pass-out's speech but YEAH THIS IS MY BOOK. And if you can read what I've typed thank a teacher.
          A huge vat of thanks to all my Facebook friends.(1950 of you)
          All musicians whose songs I’ve been hearing especially Taylor Swift, Justin, Owl city, Chris Brown, Akon, JLO, U1 and GV.
          And like the tale of 3 brothers, there’s a tale of 3 best friends too Rithikaa(Lucky charm), Sruthi(#Kindest) and Vidya(Awesome friend) to whom I kept on giving build-ups like a VJ film :P this story is incomplete without their comments ww   I used to torture them a lot. They'll be like  "Ok Enough stop it.!! I'm eager" but I didn't stop giving info's. 3 (very)n good friends.!! My best best best friends. w I want them to be with me throughout my life no matter what.
          Btw I’m not flirting. There are ∞ no. of friends who helped me like Bhuvanesh(For making an excellent teaser for the book), Roshan(who was the 2nd to read OUTLINE after me), Anirudh(encouraging me), Vaideeshwar(Loads of ways, My inspiration too), Vignesh Asaithambi(My favorite critic), Aakash(Helping me through out the book), Vishnu Sharma(The only Human I'll ever call genius), Moshmee and so on.!!
          Oh yeah! Niveda and Shamini who gave some blitzkrieg dialogues.
          Politicians who helped me a lot. Sincere thanks to the corrupt ones who helped me write more pages so that this book will look BIG.
          A big thank you to my two uncles who helped me throughout my life teaching me new things. w
          Love, kisses and gratitude to each and every life which risks itself reading this book.
          A special thanks to all my friends for letting me borrow your names. I hope I didn't do anything with them that makes you wish you hadn't.
Bow to your love www  and thanks to the heart which, after reading this acknowledgement column felt 'he missed my name' :) :) :) :)





Front Cover:


You should be knowing Spanish, a little bit of Tamil, Italian and of course English(not funny :P) and please read this book when you are totally free and smiling.
with that, I'd like to welcome you to outline


                           
"Welcome" a well dressed woman said. She ushered me into an impeccably furnished auditorium. The air was laced with expensive perfume and musk. 'Whenever you are ready' said a big belly, well tuned man of 45.
“Ganesh Mohan” The auctioneer yelled in the mic.
I was sitting in a chair. Of course people don’t sit on the floor when an auction is going on (this guy thinks that he's cracking jokes)… That too, It's the most wealthiest & attractive event in the cricketing world, The Indian Premier League.
There were officials from India Cements occupying 2 seats, MS Dhoni occupying one, N Srinivasan CEO, India Cements/Owner of Chennai franchise/President of BCCI sitting in one.
“Ganesh is 39, I think we don’t need him” said Raman, a senior official of India Cements.
“Sir, you are 53, did we say that we don’t need you?”  I said.
“I pay you!!” he said loudly as other franchisee’s turned back and looked at us.
Telecast/Broadcasters focused our bench.
“He’s our Team’s coach. You cant talk like this to him” Dhoni came in for me.
“Sir??” Raman was surprised.
“Ganesh Mohan” The auctioneer screamed for the 2nd time.
“25 lakhs” Sonam Kapoor said raising her hand.
There was a bit of confusion in every bench, whether to buy Ganesh Mohan or not.
A 72 inch LCD TV displayed Ganesh Mohan’s Statistics.
Number of matches played, his bowling style and highlights from his last few games.
“Let’s go for it” I said to Srinivasan.
“28 lakhs” Dhoni raised his hands, his RADO watch was mind blowing.
“60 lakhs” It was Jr. Mallya, who said that.
“75 lakhs” Dhoni said, his RADO again. w
“NO!! You are wasting money. We need to buy few players. We just have 15 crores left!” Raman warned.
“Oh! Whom have you got in your lists, sir?” I said.
“Peter Siddle, Starc, Richard Levi, Graeme Swann, Darren Sammy, Lou Vincent and a few South Africans” he said, look at his list. There are no Indian Players in it.
“Sir, Indians too play cricket” I said Dhoni grinned.
“You have come here to insult me?” Raman said as his face turned red.
“I just said the truth! You have the option of picking Indian players too” I said. We have Indian cricketers who can perform well in Indian pitches.
“No one respect Indians” he said.
“Okay. Bastard!!” poooch! Smack that. According to him, Indians shouldn’t be respected but actually few Indian Bastards like him only shouldn’t be respected.
                 1   
I was in my suite with my headphones ON & looking at my team in my tab. I had a variety of players who will ensure that people will support our team. Chennai Super Kings. My team of 30 are as follows.


MS Dhoni(C & WK)   Jeeva Rathina*
Suresh Raina             Ricky Ponting*
Albie Morkel*            Arjun Tendulkar
Wriddiman Saha(WK) Kabir Dheewan(WK)
Ganesh Mohan            Jason Yohan*
Ravichandran Ashwin          Panchavan Paarivendhan
Gautam Gambir     Ferroz Faizal
Laksmipathy Balaji    Ilam Paridhi M
Brad Haddin(WK)*   Theo James*(WK)
Mathew Hayden*    Amy Wilkinson*
Shane watson*     Mano Narayanan
Manpreet Singh Gony    Gramae Nicholos*
Irfan Pathan     Dale Steyn*
Kevin Pietersen*     Vaideeswaran
Yo Mahesh      Cliff Johnson(WK)
Manager: Arun Punter Mak (that's me)
*Represents Foreign Players.
In 2 days IPL will kick-Off & players are training day and night. :P
I took the newspaper which was at the lobby, saw my name in most of  them... I’m Famous. Yup! Seeing my name next to some greats felt like ........ can't be explained, unique feeling. Some paper criticized me, for having selected 6 wicket keepers. Few newspaper praised me too.
“Alex Ferguson Of IPL”
“Why is APM keeping 5 keepers?”
“Chennai Super Keepers”
“Chennai A Hard Side to beat?”
I Enjoyed being In CSK. Yellow Yellow Everywhere.!!
I went to the LEATHER BAR( IPL parties). I Asked for a Kingfisher super strong & sat on a red cushion the room had disco lights shimmered randomly three strippers took the center stage.
DJ played some local remix songs which already looked like remix.
I Was Humming “International love” Song, I felt a touch in my shoulders(It wasn't a feather touch).
“Moshi!” said my old friend Ganesh Mohan.
Now I guess you got the reason why I purchased Ganesh Mohan for a whoompy 16,000,000 Indian rupees. He was the second highest paid cricketer in IPL.
 “How on earth are you?” he said.
“Yeah fine, what's going to happen to me? Welcome home” I said and greeted with him with a smile.
We both had no contacts for the past 2 years.
“Thanks for buying me” he said.
*slap*

“Are we those ‘thank you’ ‘sorry’ friends?” I said with my tone a bit angry.
“Cool! ” he said laughing.
We both are that close.
“You still drink?” he said seeing the bottle.
“No, I’m just smelling the rum.!!” I said and half-smiled. He took my phone and looked at it. :P
He kept the phone back.
“You didn’t change the wallpaper for years. The same old Riya smiling!” He said.
“Yeah I know” I said. “I’m leaving”. He's a bore :P
In the corridors, I saw Shane Watson and waved a Hi I need him to perform well!
I Slept.
“Can you give me guns?” Riya ordered.
“I just have snipers” said an man of late 50’s.
“Hey! I need 2 new pistols” she said as she adjusted her stockings.
“I don’t have anything, lady” he said.
Riya shot a bindi on the old man’s forehead not that sticker bindi. A bullet resembling a bindi. The old man died.
“Drop your weapons!” the cops broke the house and said with their guns pointing Riya.
“Riya, what’s Happening here?” I came to the house with my laptop bag on my shoulder, eggs in my left hand and onions in the other.
“I’m a gangster, honey” she said. Eggs fell. 
As eggs fell from my hand & broke ,So did my heart.
A cop fired at Riya. One in her heart. I mean a bullet.
“Riyaaaaaaa….” I said in slow motion
“Miss you! baby” she said facing me.
Her body fell from the window and a truck trashed her head. Her eyes came out from the place where it was. A dog took her eyes away for lunch.
“Shit” I said as I woke up from my #1 worst nightmare. How come my nightmares are so terrible & gore?
My table clock said “2:00AM”
“God!!” I said and drank water. I went to my balcony.
WOW!! That balcony had a perfect view for the Cooum river. I preferred going to the Pool instead of seeing an ‘Once-beautiful’ river.
I looked at the light blue waters.
I was waiting for someone who would ask me my story so that I can say the FLASHBACK :D LOL
Some 16 year old guy came with his iPod in one hand and a book in the other.
“Sir?? You are Arun Punter Mak. Right?” he said, I found his voice excited and he asked for a autograph. \m/
“Yeah!” I said and signed his white tee’s which read
Please Kill the sexiest man alive coz suicide is a crime.
“I am Arun, I write books, sir” he said.
"Are you Arun, the one who wrote NOVA?" I asked him.
"Yeah its me, you've read that book?" He asked me.
"No, I saw that book lying on the road" I grinned.
"Really?" :( he became sad.
"Dude! that book was so dumb. He goes to Palakkad and someone gets haunted ? It doesn't make sense" I said.
"My books never make sense sir!" he said softly and both of us broke into laughter.
"But I'm just 16 sir! I can write books for children only sir!" he said.
"Dude, I got a chance to read your Lolita. If any child reads that book that creature can no longer be called as a child" I said.
"Can I write a book about you sir?" He asked me.
"Adults too should read!" I grinned.
"Sure sir. I'll make it interesting" He promised and I started to narrate.










Chennai - 19 years ago
“Hey call that idiot, tell him that people are waiting to drink his urea concentrated water” said a tall guy with his poor English.
“That Idiot said he’s on the way” said the shortest of the three.
“Avengers are waiting dude, C’mon we can’t be waiting for someone who is from a porn star backdrop” said the captain.
“I know but you know about Arun right? #1 psycho. How could you expect him to be the first guy on the ground?” said the giant robot i.e. the tall guy.
“So we’ll wait for another 15 minutes. If he doesn’t turn up we’ll start the match” said the captain.
“Ok.! I’ll call him again” said the shorter & took out his smart phone.
After 15 minutes
I arrived. Hero introduction an old lady who washed her room floors poured the waste water out of her compound, Unfortunately those fell on me. :P shhhh!
“Hola amigo!” I said.
“Why are you late??” Vinay asked.
“Was preparing for entrance exams” I lied.
“Oh! Yesterday heard you were preparing in PVR” Vinay said so sarcastically .
“I was preparing all day. Just wanted to chill out, so I went for            A-Team” I again lied.
“Okay enough of stories. Let's play” he switched topics like how girls switch topics.
Our team Volcano Rockstars won the toss. Vinay elected to Bat.
“Arun & Nandhu open the batting” he said. But we were already near the grease.
“I know it” I said.
“Shut up & play, bitch” he said.
I looked at him like how an auto driver looks at an RTO officer, he too stared at me. He is my captain. He has every right of firing me but how dare he call me ‘Bitch’. I’m neither a female dog nor my parents bla bla bla.
The ground was crowded, 13 matches were going in the 2 acre ground. I kept my bat in between my foot and looked up for fielders.
“Machi 8 overs” said the opposite team captain with his cap reading NO FEAR standing in Long-on screaming as I nodded.
The sun was like NO MERCY. March 3rd week won’t make people were sweaters. It will make people go nude in pools.
The fast bowlers of my opponent team looked like rowdys with ear rings, girl like hairs few specimens had colored that too. It was like a pregnant girl’s vomit.
The wicketkeeper had a pink lollipop in his mouth. Licking it like a girl giving a blow job to a guy. Yuk!!
We rotated strike every ball in the first over and our team was cheering for us except Vinay.
The next over the first ball Nandhu lofted a slow ball to the bushes. I really don’t know to whistle, but if I did know I’d blow for that shot. Huge '6'
The very next ball a dead Yorker saw the middle stick going for a walk.
The bowling team came together as if they had found a KFC Bucket on the ground.
Vinay walked in. He stared at me. I didn’t bother to give one back. He edged one behind the keeper for an easy single.
I was on strike. I hit the ball straight for a single but Vinay wanted a double. I can’t say no to my villain turned Captain.
While taking that double, suddenly Mendeleev’s Periodic table struck my mind. Cobalt & some another metal make a contradiction. {I'm weak in chemistry, If false}
I was interested in knowing the element than getting my double. I closed my eyes memorized Mendeleev’s periodic Table. I was confused with Germanium and Nickel re-thinking about their atomic masses. By accident I collided with Vinay.
My elbow punched his mouth and he swirled(Swirl always suck, the word, YUK!!) down. I saw some red paint sorry blood on the mud. I too swirl down & my elbow overtook birth pain.
“Bastard” Vinay said as his blood spouted from his mouth.
“Nickel Machan(dude)” I replied to his sweets. I found out the contradiction. Yaay. \m/
Either one of us has to go to the Dug out(cycle stand). I decided let that chicken play & I walked out. We were no more friends.
Vinay scored runs and our team made 31 runs in the allotted 8 overs with 6 players in the dug out.
I was asked to keep wickets by the ‘so called’ captain.
After 7 overs it was 23 for 3, that was a poor piece of batting.
They need 9 runs from the last over. I was asked by Vinay to stand upto. I did it without much hesitation.
He gave the ball to Harish. The best bowler of our team. He was like 2 years younger than us*
*->our team we guys finished 12th.
1st ball Harish had bowled a Yorker. He’s a spinner. A spinner bowling Yorker is a sin. The ball pitched near my Puma shoes.
Before I bent my hand, the ball passed me.   Byes -> 4 runs
Vinay scolded me from there*.
*-> cover. One of the easiest fielding spots
I was like feeling disappointed my fault.
The next ball was an easy single. The equation became 4 off 4, Next ball Harish’s flight was too much. The batsman cleared the ball off the ground with ease. That was a cool shot to watch if you are in the batting team. I watched the ball sailing away. Vinay sat on the ground.
Vinay is one stupid who always act weird.
                     2
Formalities were done i.e. paying the bet money.
I went home. Bathed then switched on my computer.
My attractive wallpaper -> Ileana w, I opened 3 tabs.
One for Facebook, one for Gmail and the other for watching Porn.
Vinay Vins : I’m not fit to play cricket, I won’t touch the bat anymore said his status.
It had 2 likes. Whatever Vinay does in Facebook he gets 2 likes from 2 ‘unfit’ profiles.
I was happy that he’s not playing anymore but I have no one to fight.  
Later that day,
“Cum 2 Mexico” my mobile beeped, Deepak’s message.
I went to Mexico not the South American country. The road adjacent to Allen Solly i.e. the road opposite to 4 seasons/ Nalli silks/ my 2nd home(bone and joint hospital :P) is called Mexico.
I came with my mobile and wanted to talk to Shamini(friend).
“Hello Sir.!” She gave respect *Sarcastic of course*
“Don’t Call Me Sir” I said.
“At least I call you ‘sir’. Maybe the only person who calls you with that tag” she joked it seems she said and laughed. :P :P
“Oh! You made a call to tease me?” I said.
“No.! chill. My neighbor is with me!” she said as if Hillary Swank is with her.
A common Indian neighbor -> she will be wearing a Silk traditional dress or an unknown brand tee’s with gold ear rings, flat slippers & black face. Her mother tongue will be different from yours for sure.
“Mokka, Only right?” I asked and I know “yeah” will be the answer.
“Yeah” she said as I heard a sweet giggle over the phone.
“Say her that her giggle is cool” I said.
She repeated.
I heard the giggle again. It was sweet Really!!
“Say her to give a Friend Request” I said. I want an intro DOT.
“Huh?” Shamini said. As if I said I want to 3 supermodel girl friends.  :P :P
“Mokka Right? Why do you want those people as your friend?” she said again sarcastically.      
“Hey! Hey! Mom’s calling, I’ll call you later. Bye bye!” I said in a hurry and pressed the call end button. I attended my mom’s call.
“Where are you?” she asked.
“I’m in Deepak’s house ma” I lied.
“Oh! While coming home buy 1 kg chicken and half dozen eggs” she said.
“Why can’t you go mom?” I asked her.
“Leg’s paining pa” she said.
“I’ll buy” I said with lots of hesitation.
“Oh! Okay when will you come home?” she asked me *toughest question for a teen*
“Don’t know mom. Friend’s birthday I'll be late, keep the keys in the shoe rack” I said.
“Birthday parties?? Late night?” my mom started.
“Mom come on too much I'll come early happy?” I lied.
“Ok” she said as her voice grew wilder. She hung the phone.
 As I kept drinking Coke, my mind started to rewind those giggling tapes. How sweet??
Suddenly, I felt like I want to talk with that sweet giggler. I called up Shamini. I wasted 15 minutes talking about her ‘I hate my life’ topic.
  Yeah look. Every teen in this world should/must say this line in his/her Teenage. “I hate my life & I don’t need anyone”
    Cowards. They don’t have the capacity/strength to face this competitive world, yeah life is a race. Everyone has to come 1st otherwise no use in competing. Sounds filmy but those words are damn true. Hardly people remember Edwin 2nd man to land his boots on moon. The 1st thing that strikes when you hear moon is Neil Armstrong. That’s the importance of 1st.
 A teen’s life is not easy. Actually speaking its one of the toughest stages of life correction teenage is the toughest stage of human life. The way teens get distracted is like standing in a 10 meter island and praying that you shouldn’t see sea water. :P Whatever a teen does it ends up in some shit.
Consider a routine of a 17 year old boy. He should wake up and work for his Abs(packs). Sweating it out early in the morning. Then need to send.
“Good morning friends! Have a nice day! Take care”
text to their friends thinking that they’ll forget him if he doesn’t send those compliments/greetings. Then applying creams, powder stuffs and waste a bottle of AXE :P
     Then should go to school in cycle & do 7.45 am assignments (assignments/home works done after coming to school is called 7.45 assignments). Copying home work & getting embarrassed before the ones who did the home work. Making life ruin by making fun of teachers and talking about gossips i.e. rubbish. Then have pleasure in teasing others.
   Then anticipating for a PT that period day. Hoping PT periods should be longer and class hours to be shorter. Stealing/borrowing friend’s snacks, waste food by crushing it into pieces so that it can be given only with the help of limits.
   Then while coming home praying god that at least a ‘good looking’ girl should see him. But this happens one in a blue moon only. Men don’t get their needs in this country. Men dominate this country but apart from those dominating ones there is no men who gets respect. I’m not shifting over to politics and move to topics relating Independence and end up talking about where Gandi was born and all.
   Then after reaching home need to go through some football and cricket news. Their mood is directly proportional to their favorite team’s recent form. Then taking their books out of their bag to arrange for their next day. Then spending around 4 hours in Social networking sites i.e. Facebook(particular) after playing sports. Its time to go SOCIAL :P
  Facebook is the latest sensation, Gmail remains professional, yahoo for fake accounts and Orkut( a social networking site used by Ram (Hindu god) to contact Laxman(bro. of Ram) :P :P damn old)
Youtube for seeing video songs and for Laughing Out Loudly Ops Sorry how dare I use Laughing Out Loudly instead of teens favorite word the ‘LOL’.
 Yeah the last 30 minutes is sincerely dedicated to Porn.
Teen’s English vocabulary increases everyday, sincere thanks to Akon, Eminem, Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, Pitbull and other international sensations. :D
    Then night texting nonsense. There will be at least one friend who’ll start this ‘I hate my life’ topic. Then follows a routine.  
     This neither a piece of advice nor a chance to show my porn collection. Its really how a teen(boy) spends his days. For a girl, easy they do just 3 things.
       Scene podradhu :P (creating scene)
       Scene podradhu :P (creating scene)
       Scene podradhu :P (creating scene)
 Things are not always cool for a teen *correction* things are not cool for teens always. 
So, why has this book suddenly changed into a parents advisory book??
                                 3
After some 30 minutes I asked Shamini.
“Who’s that girl?” I asked with a hope that she’ll say the sweet giggler’s name.
“She has sent you a friend request, Go & see her bio-data there!” she gave suspense it seems. I was more eager to know her name.
“Ok! So? I'll call you tomorrow mom is calling. Bubye bye” I ended the call. Actually my mom didn’t call. I was eager to know that giggler’s name so I avoided Shamini.
I logged into my account in my mobile itself.
     1-friend request 3-messages 27-notifications
  There was some 5 to 6 game request. Those idiots keep on sending request. I don’t like any game which Facebook suggests me to play.
 3 messages, one from my old cousin expressing concerns over my IIT entrance exams (Old in the sense ‘I don’t like him’) Then the other 2 messages were personal.
I closed my eyes to give a grand ‘name seeing ceremony’ I counted ten backwards.
When the count was three my phone switched off. No battery!! :P
Holy mother of Amitabh Bachchan.  :P :P :/
Seriously Nokia Sucks. :P
*nee charge podla, adhukku Nokia enna panna mudiyum :P*
 Switched off my mobile. I didn’t do it, it did it by itself :P. Then went to Skywalk with Deepak. It was half to eight when we made that plan. We went by share-auto. Sat in between 2 trans-genders. Like how the meat part of a burger is arranged in between 2 buns. Awwww! That was too much. Deepak was laughing his way to glory. This day sucks :P
1.Almost broke my elbow.
2. Lost a cricket match.
3.Didn’t get any like for 3 of my status.
4.Couldn’t find a sweet giggler’s name.
5.My mobile insulted me for the first time.
6.Sitting in between 2 Kanchana’s.
  Then reached Skywalk, had food in Pizza hut. Pizza hut is a place where you get pizza bread and an extra coating of cheese with tomato sauce priced at 3 or 4 dollars.
Then got tickets for ‘Nanban’ movie.
One of the blockbusters of the decade :P. Total fun. Worth 120rs. After the movie.
“Nice film” Deepak said.
“What’s that heroine’s name?” I asked.
“ileana amigo! You don’t know her eh?” he said.
“Oh! Never heard. But instead of ileAna ‘Ollieana’ will be fine for that broom stick” I said ROFL.
Writer knows her better  :P  #craziest fan of ileAna.
“Who’s laugh/giggle was that??” I asked Deepak for 472nd time.
He was like ‘kill me instead of asking me this question’.
Then we came home by auto. Like every teen forgot what their mom said. :P  *1 kg chicken and half a dozen eggs*.
 Went to my computer. It was 02:17 hours when I opened my Facebook tab.
 At last I came to know her name Riya  She had Kareena Kapoor’s chammak challo picture as her Display Picture.
Accepted her friend request within seconds after I saw Kareena in red. Then went to her profile.
  She was tagged in some puppies picture. Someone answered a question about her, if you want to see the answer UNLOCK HERE :P
 Her timeline had a beautiful Mila Kunis picture. Pretty hot. It(timeline) stated Riya had 637 friends. What? 637? huh?
I clicked on her profile pictures album. It contained a variety of pictures from Fedex to Justin Timberlake’s-Ex. Like all Teens(feminine) she too had those compulsory profile pictures i.e. Taylor Lautner, Leo Messi, CR7, Virat, Robert Pattinson and few extra-ordinary men. I mean good looking men. :P  No Siddarth and all :P :P Control.
Then there were just 3 snaps of her. Blitzkrieg.!
She looked better than Chammak challo Kareena. She and her friend (mokka figure).
Why do good looking girls always have ‘Ok’-looking friends as their BBF?
  Their(good looking girls) answer: friendship has nothing to do with the face. Its just the heart which matters.
Reality: if someone(boys) see’s them in FB. They’ll be like this one is okay that is yuk. So the ultimate reason is they got to look better than the other one.
   It was like Akon and Kristen Stewart standing together with their heads cemented. Then 70% of the work was done by Adobe Photoshop CS. Editing was done in a professional way :D :D to make them look even more good looking. :P
Another picture is with a baby. In which she described
  Me n mi swt cosin babE
What the.. ah ahem..? Shakespeare take me with you. I can’t see this kind of English tis s way 2 much relly. Ops sorry. LOL This is way too much really.
 Another picture should be? Of course yeah she standing in front of a landscape :D :D. How can you expect a girl’s profile without that landscape picture..?
  Riya had her profile pictures album liked by 157 people. I don’t even get 2 likes for the best of my pictures only. Ah ahem. That is the difference between a girl and a boy :P :P :’(
 WTF? 157 huh? Almost 24% of her friends liked this album.
 Riya Lautner Craze www
So, there’s a sweet girl who looks better than Chammak Challo Kareena and has a good friend(shamini). So she too should be good But she’s not special for a special person like me there should be someone equal or more special than me. :/
 And I KNOW YOU LAUGHED FOR THAT SPECIAL PERSON THINGY.
 Yup, I’m special. I’ve never missed shouting balloons in the beach that’s special. I’ve never conceded 36+ runs in an over that is special.
I’m unique. In my world no one stand a chance in-front of me.
Even a guy who kept cheating people that he’ll score his 100th 100. Even someone who can cover 100m in 9.66s.                                                            Even someone who watch porn in the assembly. Even someone who can clock 100 trigonometric equations in less than an hour. Even someone who died in a cardiac arrest after ruling the world with his voice and dance. Even someone who tells wrong weather forecast and creates a smile in Schooler's face. Even someone who has 2 academy awards for making a normal song for a slum film. Even someone who has done 10 avatars in a movie which made people feel remotes are necessary in theatres for forwarding scenes. Even someone who’s going to die of cancer in 180 days and help newspaper boy’s education (don’t forget the slow motion camera which was damn good but faster than the movie XD). Even someone who inspired billions with his films which was THE HIGHEST BUDGET FILM which eventually became the no.1 grosser of all-time but not a good show in the academy awards where his ex-wife’s army film swept the function.
But I am nothing compared to someone who donates Billions to children’s education. To someone who provides food/shelter/love for unknown people. To some dog which waited for its master @ 5:00 pm at Bedridge station everyday with a hope that Richard Gere who passed away will return to take him home.(please don’t forget the fact that it got free hotdogs Bloody dog :P)
People should be respected for what they are? And not for who they are? Really.!!       
                                          4
K coming to Riya. Spare a second for English will you? Thank you!  w first it was  Okay  then they said  ok  now they say  k  UFFFFFF :/ :/  its similar to girls 1st they wore Silk saris, then it was blue jeans-black shirts then now Micro-mini’s.
Therefore Girl’s dress α  English.
So, Riya didn’t let me sleep that night. Her eyes were like black pebbles dropped in a glass of milk and cheeks OMG! It was like a new born babies butt ROFL don’t laugh! I mean the softness and cuteness.
Butt’s cute? WTF dude? :P :P :P eeeee XD 
 The next day morning district selections applications were issued. I rushed to get a copy and finally got one. My dad knew someone in TDCA. I fought with my dad for this thingy. He was strict that I shouldn’t go to sports department. I really don’t want to miss fame. I fought hard(words).
“Get into the car” Dad said as urgency spread through his face.
“Where are we going dad?” I asked in a slow and soft voice. I’m really scared of my dad. The day he scolded me for seeing The Dirty Picture film is still in my eyes. We hardly have contact. Elizabeth Jennings was perfect in her poem. He once talked to me when I broke my right knee. He tried to prove that he is a good dad but he’s always the dad who acts like the father in Curious Case Of Benjamin Button (first half).
I entered the car after he gave an ‘I’ll Kill you if you don’t get into the car now’ look.
We went to some place which he knows well but I never know. We went to Mr. John David’s house in AE block Anna Nagar.
“So? Mr. Murthy. This is your son?” he questioned my dad.                                                                                 
“Yes sir” my dad said.
That was the first time I’ve seen my dad’s voice like some soft(begging) or insisting voice. I really didn’t like him being so low in voice. I want him to talk in a ‘I said you not to watch porn right? Why did you watch?’ kind of harsh tone.
 “Dad, you okay?” I whispered in his ears.
“You shut up. Be quiet” he said.
What’s happening here. I didn’t have an idea of what’s happening here.
“You should be grateful to have a father like this. No one will request this much for a cricket selection. See your father is persistent in making you join the district team for three years even though you aren’t fit for the selection process only” Mr. John said facing me.
John was sitting in his bean bag with a cigar in one hand and reading “THE HINDU” and my dad was standing. I can’t digest this. Totally it’s too much from my dad.
 But those 4 sentence mean everything to me. I love my dad.  He’s the best dad one can get. He’s my dad.
                                            5
 He gave John some Indian Currencies wrapped in newspaper. GOSHHHH.!!! This country, Come on. Be strict how much bribe will you take? Already you are no.5 in the most corrupted countries list. Is it okay to be in No.1??
It’s a National shame animals. It’s my issue but I want to be someone who helps in the development of the country than being selfish. *:P*
“Ok Come prepared with your cricket kit on 18th” he said as I nodded like a cow.
We came out of the house.
“What’s a binary star?” my dad asked as I closed the gate.
“What??” I exclaimed.
“Answer!” my dad increased his volume.
“A system of 2 stars revolving around each other!” I answered.
What is binary star doing here.? Just now my dad was my hero suddenly turning into the JOKER of my BATman life.
“Orbiting not revolving, idiot” he said with a ‘you are good for nothing’ look.
“Dad both means the same” I said.
It’s like saying cheese and butter are same. Both do the same thing, Increase cholesterol.
“Revolving is not going in an orbit” he pointed out.
“It moves in a circular orbit. Orbit can always be related to Orbital. Revolving can be used as a substitute of orbital” I argued like an Indian judge. I didn’t mean that I was professional. I meant I know its wrong and not fit for an argument but still want to argue. But only a difference I didn’t do it for money :P
Really orbiting and revolving are 2 different words.
“I’ll accept but AIEEE people won’t accept” he said but his face was like ‘you know everything kid’.
I didn’t respond to that comment. AIEEE people those people are parasites.
Once in front of a Top engineering college there was a board stating.
“DRIVE SLOWLY..!! DON’T KILL STUDENTS..! WE DO IT LEGALLY INSIDE”    WTF???
Then reached home, was seeing WB. My dad got ready for his work, he was wearing his socks.
“So?? Sir ready for EEE’s?” he said sarcastically seeing Bradley Cooper driving the car in the film Hangover.
“Not fully dad” I replied.
If I had finished my chapters too he would have said me to prepare those S.L.ARORA physics guide problems.
“So, what’s WB teaching you sir? Light waves or optics?” he said sarcastically.
“I just switched on dad” I said with giving extra pressure for ‘just’.
“You can spend time reading the newspapers instead” he said with a ‘I’m not going to let you marry a girl of your choice’ look.
“I know what’s on the paper. Just the same old dirty politics. I know what I’m doing. I am an adult” I said without taking in O2.
“Oh! So when is your AIEEE exams? Mr. Grown-up?” my dad is THE sarcastic person in the earth.
So what will he do if there ain’t any exam on the day he was looking out for. It’s just the same shit that’s going to happen.

‘Wake up – Study – brush – study – eat – study – eat – study – relax – study – 1 hour chill out break – study – drink coffee- study- eat dinner- study- switch off the brain when its 12 AM –sleep and in the dream you are only allowed to dream about the IIT or AIEEE papers, if not get up study. :P
Life will be heaven if ‘study’ is replaced by comma’s (,) in the previous paragraph.
Thank god Inception was just a film or else my dad will be like “Take your crash course book to your dream and start working out the HOTS in organic chemistry. You are damn weak in it”.
GOSHHH!!!!
“18th dad” I said with a ‘what’s up to you dude’ kind of voice.
“I didn’t ask for the cricket selection date, I asked for your EEE papers?” He said with his volume higher & higher for every word.
“Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur!” my mobile blew up. I quickly pressed the Call End button. Then I saw my dad, he was like ‘Next Boghi I’m Going to put this mobile in the fire’
“Dad one second” I said and went to my calendar to check out the dates.
“Malli.... look at your pathetic and useless son. He knows his cricket selections date but not the entrance exam’s date. I am really ashamed to have a son like this” he said to me actually not to my mom. 
“Dad its on 18th morning 9am. JIPMER campus!” I said with a ‘please I don’t want Ghee’ face.
“So?” he pointed out my duplicate copy of Pradeep’s AIEEE crash course books with teen criminals faces behind the book..
Teen criminals those who get 1st rank and 2nd rank in the entrance exam and pose for guides and schools. :/
“Dad. I…. I’ll” I said and saw my Kookabura Kashmir willow which was gifted by my uncle.
“You’ll what? you have no options” he said and stood up.
I smiled and felt relieved that my dad understood my heart. I am going to bunk AIEEE and go for selections. eeee XD
“If you go to the selections never think of entering this house again!” he said with a villain voice. My face shrunk like how Ronaldo’s face shrunk when Messi won Footballer of the year award in 2011.
“Dad? It’s me who have to take decisions not you. I’m the one who’s going to get benefited with these decisions. Who….. why are you ordering things?” I spoke for myself for the first time.
“So..? you are skipping your EEE papers right?” he said with a ‘you are going to get from me junior’ look.
“Dad. Don’t look in this way.!” I said.
“Which way?” he replied with one word like how mood-out lovers text.
“Look! I’m going to attend my selections dad” I said with a eager face.
“How is cricket going to help Arun? Its just an entertainment a game. Just for Pleasure” he cracked one of the funniest joke of the century.
Cricket is a religion in India. Indians now are the world cup champions and how dare 1 billion is shutting up their mouth but a specimen is popping out saying ‘its just a game, Arun” :P
Cant you see around Pollard(Mumbai Indians) earns 11,35,00,000 Indian rupees for 2 months :/ Google gives a maximum of 76,38,000 Indian currencies per year. Look at the ratio
                                    16:1 ??
How much will a guy enjoy when he’s at his work place? You can chat with people you want to that’s it. THAT’S IT. If your IT company has a problem they’ll cut down jobs. But BCCI always has the Contract and pays the amount for you even if you aren’t playing.
 How many people will watch me work? 40? 55 maximum? Add one ‘the watchman’ 56 people :P but if I play in the Indian Premier League(IPL) 4 billion people will watch my pimple extinct face.
“Dad, You are out of your mind” I said with a ‘idiot your pants are down and your superman underwear is seen’ face. :P
Dare he say JUST A GAME :/
“What you’ll be the only person on earth to do this if you are going to skip your EEE for Selections mind you” he said and made his full sleeve Peter England formal a half sleeve.
Like a brother who is fighting with a guy who was talking with his sister. :P
“It’s my pleasure to be the 1st doing it. Others are chickens” I said and the fear for my father vanished from my face.
“Hey! Be serious. It’s your damn life idiot” My father was at his peak. When he said that 5 word sentence.
“Dad. Listen it’s enough of your spoon feeding. I know what I’m doing and I’ve decided my destiny” I said and pointed out Ricky Ponting’s picture. In front of that Ricky Ponting’s picture I had a Playboy poster girl in ..... not formals of course ROFL.
“Sorry Dad! I meant cricket not a porn-star” I said.
“One day you’ll feel for this. That day you’ll have tears to cry but there won’t be hands to wipe those tears.” He said he meant I’ll have more problems not that I’m a handicap.
“Malli… I don’t know what’s happening in this house..” he mumbled and left the house.
Well Mr. Murthy you are leaving the house, I'll be free that’s what happening you ‘1970’ guy I thought of saying but didn’t.
Then logged in my Facebook account.
Woooooooooow..!! Riya was online.   
Arun Punter Mak: I guess I kno u? :P
Those were the first words to my crush. I waited for a reply from her.
Riya Lautner Craze: hey sry me gtg sis wans 2 play rednek game                                                                                                                                                                                                       ya I kno yu bubye sis yellin :P
That was a bullet kind of chat with 17 secs. She typed all those things at a wonderful 1.6 letters/seconds :P
Arun Punter Mak: hey yur presnt dp is nyc. actually soo cool. K cya sometime l8r in chat :P
Awwwwww.. Please don’t go Riya I thought to say. That too for a redneck game.
Farmville :/ :/ :/ :/
I turned off my computer like a teen. Directly turning off the switch instead of listening to Windows instructions. :P
Then watched watching India vs England Wow!!! That test match made me feel like RGV's films were far worse than that match. Blade.
But cricket especially batsman love test matches not the writer. :P
Then had a "you're unfit to eat" lunch from mom.
My parents/most parents prefer studies over sports. Why is life like this? When will it change?? Who will bring the change?
Answer: No one (except a few Shankar film heroes)
Then at 8 my dad arrived. His horn sound i.e. his loud foot steps can be heard.
"So..? decided to write your AIEEE papers? What did you study today? are those IUPAC names over?" he shot three questions for which his son had no answers.
"Dad, look! I'm not writing it. I've decided that cricket is my life" I said and found that those words had stunned him, literally. He sat down in the couch exhausted.
"Then this is not the house for those shit" he smashed his bag on the floor.
"I have my rights, okay?! let me do what I wish to do? Why are you not allowing me do my things, huh?" I need to speak now or never. Else I'll be in some studio room romancing my engineering graphics drafters. This is the "MOMENT".


"You have your rights, but after some day when your bat can’t score runs. You'll say that we didn't show you the right direction" he said pointing my kahuna.
"Dad? What do you want me to do, huh?"
"Write your AIEEE papers or get your things out of my house.." he said something which made me feel so much.
"Get my things out???" I said a bit loudly. I can’t really afford for my living. I need support.
"Yeah, get out of this house!!" Those will really be his last words with me. I gave a fake laugh, usually villans act weird when something is wrong. Yeah, I have turned into a villan now.
 No, I have always been his villan. I didn't do any of my exams well, which he wanted me to. I spoke I'll about him on a republic day in a mic, didn't win my abacus champion medal for the second time, didn’t change the channel when he asked me to, played cricket instead of accompanying him for his haircut, when I said "I hate macronis" he forced me to eat those, when he said "I have no money" I cried for hamburger.
These already made me a professional villan.
"But, dad! You are going to miss me for sure and that too for an entrance exam..." I said and took out my dress and packed it in a tour bag. I can’t find space for my All-star converse though but I took my cricket kit and moved to the door in tears.
"And I wont step into this house until Mr. Murthy says me to" I said and walked out.
That's the starting of a miserable life but wait, There is more!!
"What you are carrying? Those are my sweat, You earn it and you take those. Keep it here." he said and that was harsh.
"Everything??" I asked with a "please, give me my kit alone" look.
"Yeah!! Leave every shit here, because everything is Mr. Murthy's" he said sarcastically.
"Even I'm your son right?? Why can’t you keep me with you??" I asked.
"These non-living things do whatever I want them to do but there is this one 18 year old living creature that irritates me" he said.
"Okay! Enough. I'll give everything except this Adidas shirt, three forth and my jockey. I'll pay you after I get my 1st month salary. okay!?" I said and walked out.
I still have 769 bucks which I forgot to return.
What can I do now!? It's 9'o clock. I don’t know where to go and what to do?
I went to one of the finest South Indian restaurant and ate. The bill stated 860/-. What will I do for the 91 bucks?. I can’t call my dad. I had nothing left in me.
I have a -91 bucks balance in my pocket.
"Do you have a phone here?" I asked the waiter and he gave a weird look as if he was the customer and I was the waiter.
"Go straight, and take left" he said.
"What happened to those 'sir'??" I asked in shock.
"You don't have money, right? Then you don't deserve the 'Sir' thing too" He embarrassed me in front of a 100 hundred people.
I went there and called my true, good, close, sweet and gorgeous friend Rithikaa. wwww
"Ciao!!" I said.
"Hey! Hey! Quick Lautner is on hold!! Quick say something. Cosa vero il tuo want?" she said so quickly.
"Balls! " I joked and she grinned a 10000$ smile.
"Okay, byel!" she said.
"Hey! I need money! Bring 100 bucks to 'Relence Vroit' hotel quick emergenza!" I said.
"I thought of it first, Why are you going to call me otherwise. I'm on the way Idiota" she said as I grinned. She knows Italian and I know Spanish.
"Hey thanks" I grabbed it from her hands and walked inside the restaurant. I had few unfinished business in there.
"Here take your 860rs. Oh! Wait 1 sec" I said and took out a ten rupee note from it.
"Here take it 850rs" I gave it to the waiter.
"The bill is 860!" he said loudly. I slapped him.
"Oh! Why is it 860rs fatherless?" I asked him and saw my finger prints on his face.
"Fatherless??" he said and held my shirt, the other hand had a chocolate milkshake with extra ice cream which was dancing.
"Take your hands off my shirt" I ordered him, people around me who was watching all the LIVE action became more entertained.
"You give respect to me, I'll give respect to you!" I said.
"Now I have the money okay? Shut up now, you say a sentence without a sir tag I'll blow your brain off scumbag” I was in my peek of my voices.
Rithikaa pulled me. *Slap*
"Cosa c’è?" she was astonished.
"Niente! Just shut the .... and stand out. I’ll come!" I said to her.
"What?" she looked shocked, turned back and went out of this 3 star restaurant.
"Hey!! Rithikaa wait outside" I said.
*slap* I slapped the waiter.
"Now I deserve the sir thing alright?" Awwww I never acted like this in my entire life.
"Take this 850rs and get lost" I said, Am I a joker or what? *you have a doubt? seriously yes dude*
"Sir but the bill is 860rs” said another staff who looked like Tom Hanks grandfather so damn old.
"If the service is good we(people) give extra tips right? You accept it. So, Why can’t we reduce the bill when your service is not good huh? If what you people do is correct, then what
I'm doing is perfect!" I talked like a 'lawyer' I said and walked 15 steps.
I turned back "And I'm sorry" I said to the waiter who got slaps from me and threw a 10 rupee note. His face glew up with 10rs note. What will he do with a 10 rupee note??
3 local cigar's, a liquid flow gel, 2 Glucose perks, 5 lollipops, may be a 1000 message per month message booster, Agarvathi's, talk for 6 mins in STD,PCO,ISD booth to an American relative. What a Fake smile?
 I thought Ms. too busy i.e. Rithikaa won’t be waiting for me but my calculations were totally wrong. Ms. Supercool was standing outside near a lamp post where I saw a pink color Piles instruction manual in the metal box.
We both started to walk together through the road adjacent to Sonex tower. We both had some 73cms between us. A tea seller perfectly went in between us. He clashed with Rithikaa.
"Hello?" I said to the Chaiwalla in a 'What have you done mate?' voice.
"What sir? You want tea sir? I have 6 different types of tea's sir. Rajnikanth Tea, Amitabh Bachchan Tea, Vidya Balan Tea, China tea, Cooum tea, Marina Tea what you want sir?" he said as if he went a few kilometers away from Rithikaa but the way he handled the situation was super funny :D :D I grinned so did Rithikaa.
"You want tea?" I asked Rithikaa.
She gave me a look which clearly read 'You drink tea here? YUK! He takes tea powder from his armpits. You drink local tea's. I'm Gonna upload it as your status' she turned and walked away.
"Watch the road" I said with a smiling face to the tea vendor.
We both walked like strangers. Not like strangers it can be defined as a chemistry between a boy's school boy and a girl's school girl who know each other very well but act like strangers in front of their schools. Those moments are really awkward.
"You care about me?" she asked but she knew that the answer would be yes.
I didn't respond to her 1 mark question. :P
She gave a ‘I thought you'll hit the tea vender’ look, for which I responded with a ‘It was your fault’ look.
She then threw a harsh 'kill you' smile and gave me a ‘so won't care if anybody beats me up here’ look. I turned and gave a ‘I'll Kill him/her before they even think of beating you up’.
She smiled and gave a ‘Awww...Cute. You are my bestie’ look.
"You too :I" I said and we both laughed.
Suddenly the smiles faded. "My dad banned me from his house, Rithikaa" I said to her as her face turned like the sun at 9:30am to 9:30pm.
"What did you do? Mr. Psychopath" She said with a worried face.
"Big story, Explain it later" I changed the topic.
"Shut and say it now" she said with a 'mind it' look.
"We fought. He wants me to write AIEEE papers instead of cricket selection which he knows I'll get selected" I hid the fact that he already bribed the officials.
"Idiota" she said and her face turned serious.
"What??" I asked not for that idiot tag, I'm not new to this idiot tag.
"No, you're always weird" she said. I love that compliment.
"Dhum irukka mamae?" I said.
"I have seruppu mamae" she joked as I grinned.
"Ok chill!" I escaped from a slipper threat
"Arun! One fine day you are going to get from my slippers." she pointed out her Fila green Sneekers. Slippers or Sneekers are almost the same. Both are used for throwing @ boys only.
"Hey kidding" I said and got a sweet hug.
Later, Lautner came to pick her up.
"Hey, there man," he said, British accent all over those words.
"Yeah! Hi, How'u doin?" I asked him.
"Yeah, fine. Ritz shall we?" he completely avoided me and went on with Rithikaa.
"Yeah okay, bye Arun!" she said and sat in his CBR Black(bike). Aw..
"Ritz, I said I don't have anyone for me and look at you. You are dating your boyfriend." I wanted to say, but ended up with "Bye" and wish she never stepped away from me.
I gave an ‘I'm all lonely’ look to her and waved back.
Taylor! OMG, have to say about him. Really, he made me wish I was a girl. I didn’t mind being gay for him. He is super handsome. Mr. Universe. He make every girls heart beat. He is the 'must have' of girls. He has definitly replaced Tom, Whalesburg, Maddie, Siddharth(control..:P), Virat, John Ab. Launter is the most wanted/wished/loved guy by girls. Yeah, Lautner's followers in men are werewolves and Vampires. Men are so jealous of him. Me too! *Don’t ask me whether I’m a guy or not?* :P
Then they moved.
"Rithikaa one second" I shouted, she turned back.
Lautner applied a sudden brake. She hugged him from backside. She's my friend! How dare he let her hug him?
"Yeah, What idiot?" she said.
"No, I feel ashamed of asking it to you" I said, facing earth.
"Hey what do you want? C'mon, see. He's waiting" she said.
So, Boyfriend > Best friend for girls.
Suddenly a tear committed suicide. I don’t have anything for me. I thought she'll take me to her house but Lautner is taking her to his house for… You know! :P
"Hey! Why are you crying?" she asked in a sincerely concerned tone.
"Hey Rithikaa, do you have a 100 bucks? I need to buy a bed sheet. I don’t have anything but you. It's cold, I'll sleep in any platform. I'll return the money in 3 days."I said crying.
She dropped a tear. Then came a *slap*.
"Money? you'll return, huh? I'll kill you if you return it" she said.
"But" I wanted to stop her before she writes her properties in my name.
"Shut up, Lets go home" she said.
She moved to Lautner with a guilty face.
"Hey, I have some unfinished work. So, we'll meet some tomorrow please!" she said with a sad face.
"Okay! I don’t mind but I'll be in India for another three days. Then have shooting. I thought I'll spend some time with my girl. It’s okay. I'm fine." he said.
"Oh! I'm sorry Laui. He is in a bad situation. He needs help from me. So, I'll feel terrible if I didn't help" she said but her face was like Kate Winslet in the movie Titanic, when her fiance drags her away from Leonarda. She loved him truly, her voice said it.
"Ok. I'm fine. I'm leaving Heart broken'" he said and grinned.
"Awwww… love you, Laui" Rithikaa said and hugged him.
Then she walked towards me. Lautner's face was like R-E-D and then he was off.
"Hmm...! Go and apologize to your dad! Cricket is not life" she advised. But cricket is like my everything. 1st love.
"I don't know anything other than that" I said it. But No, I can eat, breathe and sleep. *Ha Ha Ha Joke :P thu!*
"So? will you announce my name if you ever win a man of the match award, huh?" she asked me with a smile.
"I'll do it for sure. I'll get one for you and that will be damn special" I said.
She hugged me. @Lautner, I too got one. :P
We both walked from Kim lings to 15th main road. She bought me a Gulfi to which I gave a blow job.
"Why did you spend your money eating in a star hotel, then?" she said.
"I thought that would be the last meal" I said.
*slap*   Paah!
"Paining !!!!"  I said laughing *shameless*
"Die idiot!!" she said with a 'dont die my friend' look.
"Paining stupid!" I said.
"Sorry!" she said. Sorry’s suck.
"Come on in" she said after we reached her home.
"Uncle? Aunt? ask their permission I'll come in" I said.
"Wait then" she smiled through those words.
She half shut the door. I was outside waiting, sitting on the engine of her Mercedes C-Class, So white, Pure white. Awesome car. Awesome girl.
After a few minutes she opened the door.
"Yeah, come on! No problem." she said.
"Awesome car" I said as I walked in.
PURE WHITE. white white everywhere. White couch, white carpets, white furniture , white walls, white doors, white pencil box that was soo white.
She showed me a white cot, asked me to relax and left the room.
Then I took a white remote and started playing with it for a while. White remote car, She returned after changing her dress. White tee’s and white three-forth, with her she bought a white jar and she poured white milk in a glass and dropped three cubes of white sugar. Then she smiled with her 32 white teeth.
Then she gave some white cream biscuits in a white tray and she showed me her white laptop with a white flower background and she inserted her white data card and gave it to me.
"Do you want those white lights?" she asked before leaving the room.
"Can I get some white water in a white glass, huh?" I said and we both burst into laughter.
She threw a white pillow on me and sat near me.
"Hey wait, I'll show you my crush!" I said.
"Crush??" she said and she slapped me.
"Why? Again?" I said with a 'I completed my homework, but didn't bring it madam' look.
"You didn't say me, that's why idiot" she said laughing.
Come on, you hit me and I am supposed to enjoy that, huh? I thought I should hit her with a white beer bottle, but she is my Best Friend. She has every 'white' right.
"Name?" she asked again. As she came closer to me.
Come on, don't expect a 'Chetan Bhagat' here. They both are BFF's. Come on. Change your reading attitude.
Then I showed her face to Rithikaa.
"Wow Cute dawg!!" she said.
                              6                              
I'm staying in Rithikaa's house for the past 2 weeks and I started feeling guilty. How much trouble am I causing her? too much really. Tomorrow morning I have my cricket selection and Rithikaa is writing her AIEEE. Really both of us were nervous. I should have been going along with Rithikaa for AIEEE paper but both the chairman of TNCA or the AIEEE are gay's. Did they think of people like me who were moderate in academics and great at cricket? Really, this country won’t develop. A fit for nothing education system.
The next day morning Rithikaa's dad woke me up.
"Hi! Uncle!" I woke up. I was kind of afraid of him.
"Hi, gentleman, wish you all the best! I've arranged a cab for you! Get ready soon. Do your best, you are going to rock!" he said.
Sweet!!
Few minutes after uncle left Ms. Awesome entered the white room.
"Close your eyes!" she said as she entered the room with something hid in her hands.
I closed my eyes.
What is going to give me? Diamond necklace? Necklace?? Knee pad like Trisha or a watch? sports watch 20m under water resistance? cap? She placed something heavy on my hand. I could sense it.
"Open your eyes" she said slowly.
I couldn't resist seeing what she has given.
I opened my eyes when I heard the 'O' of the OPEN.
A green Kookabura Kahuna with a white grip.
Tears rolled down my cheeks!
An English willow. Minimum value of English willow is some 9999/-
I took out the bat from the cover.
Awwwwww I'll marry that bat. I'm good with that. More than good. Then I saw the price tag. She scratched that part of the tag but it was a 5 digit, that was for sure.
Near the handle there were 2 signatures.
Do Well  -Rithikaa
All the best Mak -Riya ww


OMG! I was on my knees. No friend can be like this. Really I touched her feet! She was my everything.
"Why did you fall on my leg?" she said and was searching for something.
"I'm going to kill you ,idiot!" she said and chased me.
"Hey hey, one second!" I said. She stopped.
"A sine wave is travelling in a medium. The minimum distance between the two particles, always having same speed is?"
"" she said in 3 seconds without even thinking.
"Even a small baby will know this answer" she said but I knew it only yesterday when I came across her Crash Course book.
"All the best" we both said and hugged each other.
                                               7
"YMCA ground!" she said to the driver. "You go first" she said laughing.
I borrowed a RDM duplicate kit from Vaideeshwar. I can't ask that too from Rithikaa.
The coaches were sitting outside. They stood up seeing a Mercedes C-Class. They should do that. Mercedes!!!!
w I came out of it. They almost saluted me. What could I get if I was on an Innova? Mercedes was amazing.
If I die in an accident then I should die in a car accident that too a Mercedes car should crush my head. Never mind if it is an Audi too. I walked out of the white car with white shirt and white tracks.                                  
Coach told me to wait for 15 minutes.
"Part time off spinners" The head coaches as few hands rose up.
Already India has MS Dhoni, If he is rested, Parthiv Patel is there, if he is injured Wriddiman Saha, if he has twisted his ankle there is Naman Ojha, if he dies there is Dinesh Kartick ,if he runs away for his sister's marriage there is always Uthappa. So, becoming a keeper is useless in this country. You'll be  standing in the Que forever.
So?? What about a fast bowling all rounder. India only has a few of them. So, I'm going to be a fast bowling all rounder.
Then he shouted "Fast bowlers".
I stood up and went near the staff table "Has Mr. John Davids arrived?" I asked the guy wearing a green shirt and red tracks with a Brett Lee hat!!
"No, his mom died. So, he won't be coming" the guy said.
Why on earth is this happening to me alone? He was the bribed one. My dad gave 50,000 bucks to this guy and see what happens.
Why did Mr. David's mom have to die today? Gawd! My eyes were filled with tears. I don't want anyone to have a life like mine. It's nonsense not Life.
I was shouting in the ground.
"Last call for the Fast bowler" voice from the speaker said. I stood up. He gave a new ball as I went near him.
"Bowl" he said as I was the last bowler to bowl everyone was looking at me, few eyes depressed and a few smiling.
It's the first time I'm bowling a fast ball. I've been keeping wickets apart from it I rarely bowl off spinners. This time I need to generate pace. Damn pace!
I took a 11 feet run up. Really short when compared to others. I ran in the grassy fields. I bowled a perfect yorker.
"157.6 km/h" said the coach, reading what he saw in his speedometer.
Claps all around me. Even the head coach clapped.
The fastest ball ever bowled by an Indian is 153.7 km/h by Ishant Sharma against Australia in 2008.
Everyone appreciated my effort.
"One ball can't decide who the bowler is! Bowl another" said the assistant coach. Suddenly the ground become quite.
I turned and faced the wickets and sweat drops on my face looked like a window after a rain shower. I need to get the ball atleast above 150 km/h this time. If I did then I am selected, I made a longer run this. I sprinted like Bolt. I bowled the ball.
The off stump flew and it made a cartwheel rotating.
The coach who had the speedometer in his hand was shocked. He was stunned. Everybody's eyes were on him, now.
"160 km/h" he said.
As I kneeled down and kissed the pitch, everyone applauded for me. But there is one thing that I forgot. I have just bowled 2 balls in my life. But I'm a premier batsman. I wanted to be a Batsman. Now, everybody knew me as a fast bowler.
"You are playing the next match" said the head coach.
"Thanks, sir!" I said and fell on his feet.
OMG! It was like Gopal tooth powder a few minutes ago and now it is like Sensodyne.
What A HIT!!
I wanted this news to be passed on to Rithikaa. I was waiting till 17:00 hours for her to come out of the Yethiraj College which was her examination centre. She walked slowly. So, so slowly.
She opened the car, I was in (already).
"Hi!" she said with a sad face.
"What happened!?" I asked her with a 'it's ok! AIEEE is not life' look.
"I didn't do well!" she said and started crying.
"Hey! C'mon. Chill Rithikaa" I tried to console her.
"For you, cricket is something that will support you. If you don't do well in studies it's okay, but it's not the case for me. I need to study otherwise, Benz will become Fortuner and Fortuner will become Swift and Swift will become Activa. And one day I'll be begging in the roads." she said and started crying like hell.
I didn't say that I bowled a 100 miles per hour ball and got selected. It will make her worse.
"Show me the paper, now. Let me see" I said and she passed on the  booklet to me.
Really, I wouldn't have got 5 marks, if I had attempted that one. It was like my 11th pre-annual chemistry question paper. Blank!
"Sorry!" I said in a sad tone. "Come on! You'll get through AIEEE easily".
She turned into her mobile mood. There will be just one reply for every three messages. *Experience*
"What happened to you? Selected?" she asked with a sad look.
"Yeah! Selected" I said.
That should be one of the best things that should have been said smiling and hugging, but this is MY life.
Her face turned cool! A smiling face emerged from the dull face.
"Congrats!" she said with a 'you got selected but look at me' look.
"Please, Smile Rithikaa!" I said in a high tone."You'll get selected, too!"
"No! I didn't do well, really!" she said with a fake smile.
"Please, forget this at least" I said with a dim voice.
                                                   8
35 days later, both of us were sitting in front of her white laptop.
"I'll see it first and then I'll show it to you" I said.
"Okay" she said with a sad face. She was like this all these days. She was depressed that she wouldn't make it. Taylor left her, I mean to US for shooting. We both (Taylor and I) consoled her but she was just so adamant.
"3197" I said as I saw the results.
"Wow!" she shouted. The loudest voice I've ever heard. My eyes went RED after that.
"It's my old friend's younger brother's rank" I said.
*Slap*   *Slap*
She laughed for 30 seconds. The 31st second was back with all the sadness in the world.
"Look for my number, idiot!" she said. *slap*
"Attesa" I said and grinned.
Her face was almost like the forest after the forest fire. Sad! So so sad!
"I need my results now! ******* now!" she screamed.
"666" I said.
"I have that book, look at my rank" she said with a 'I didn't do it that well' look. *slap*
"It's your rank!" I said as my face blew up with happiness.
"Oh! yeah, your ex-girlfriend's uncle's third son's rank, huh?" she joked.
"No, Rithikaa 4105376 chennai-666th rank" I said.
"Wooooooooooooow!" she shouted. The best scream ever.
"Congrats" I said but she was in her own world.
"Oh! God. Oh! God. You are the luckiest man in the world. It's very cool to have you with me always" she said and slapped me.
She said a very cool sentence but for me the finishing was not that good. Slaps for everything. It's not new for me. Then why bother?? :) :) :) :D
She hugged me. "What do you want?" she asked.
"Wanna meet Riya" I said.
"You didn't meet her all these days?!" she exclaimed.
"Nope, didn't chat only" I replied with a sad face.
"You were already sad. It wouldn't be nice if I date/talk/chat with her. So I didn't" I said.
"Aww...... so sweetw" she said and patted my cheeks, i.e. a mild slap.
God, Slaps for Everything!! :)
                                                9
"Hello? Is this Arun?" asked a rough voice after 20 days.
"Yes, may I know who this is?" I answered.
"I'm the head coach." he said on the other side of the phone as I stood up.
"Yes, sir" my voice changed to a more humble and soft tone.
"Day after tomorrow, we are playing against Coimbatore! Get your things ready and come to our Boys Hostel. Don't disturb your friends. Cricketers should entertain people not make things uncomfortable for them" he said and I felt that hard to digest in my heart. Leaving Rithikaa! Really hard to digest.
"Okay, Rithikaa... Bye" I said after packing my things with a really sad face.
"I'll miss you, idiot!" she said but her face was lit, because Lautner was arriving today.
I'll be missing the color white, so much. What ever I saw was white. Now, I can see colorful things. But What A Friend?
Slaps/Coffees/Pillow fights/Lautner talks/Late night movies/ Alarms /texting when you are sitting next to each other/ cat fights/Benz rides/Loud music, I will be missing those really! Slaps, so much!!  Another friend gone!!
I came out of her house.
"All the best!!" she said.
I didn't know whether it was for the match or life. If it's for life then it means that she is going to forget me.
*slap*
"I know what you were thinking!" she said smiling.
Evlo fast. :P :)
"Hasta pronto" she said.
I took 3 steps away from her house. My mobile beeped.
"Wer r u?" I got a text from someone who just slapped me. I turned back. She waved her hand. I smiled and turned.
                                                  10
"Right arm, over the wicket" I said to the umpire removing my cap and giving my chain to him.
I took the same 11 step run up. I bowled my first over of the match.
I conceded 4 runs including a wide way away off side.
Then my captain made me bowl a full spell of 8 overs. I wasn't lucky. I bowled all the 8 overs in 130 case only. I took a sitter.
"Lunch!" said the umpire.
64-2 in 23 overs stated the score board as I gazed at it.
I'II bowler : 8-0-26-0. That was my figure. I was offered curd rice. I was eating in a corner.
"Hi! Try to make friends in the team! Don't be alone, man." said a loud voice. A perfect Chennai guy.
"Hi! I'm Anirudh!" he said smiling.
"Arun!" I took my hand out of the curd rice and smiled.
"So Whats up? Fast bowler?" he asked with a 'I took 10 wickets 10 times in a test matches' look.
"I want to take atleast 3 wickets today!" I said with a rigid and fixed voice.
"Hey! Dude, dont expect anything from cricket, otherwise you'll be disappointed" he adviced.
"I know but I will" I said and smiled.
"Congrats if you do" he shook hands with my curd rice stuffed hand.
"Yuk! Sorry" I said as his hand too was curd filled :D :D
"I'll clean it :) " he said laughing.
We walked to the ground after 15 minutes.
I was waiting for my bowling chance. Its my debut so I wasn't allowed to join the team discussions. I stayed apart.
This match is just a 3 dayer but I need to impress the staffs. I was offered the last over of the session.
I was tired saving boundaries and reducing 3's into 2's and 2's into 1's.
That last over of mine was torn apart. I gave away 21 runs in that over. I hung my head down.
"What are you bowling?" said the captain in a angry voice. I had no answer and I couldn't respond.
It was a 30 minute tea break. I was sitting in a corner thinking what to do :P 170-3 in 50 overs
9-0-47-0 was my bowling figure. :(
We walked in with a hope to give less than 80 runs in the next 40 overs of play. But the 1st over of the session went for 19 runs. I wasn't the bowler luckily. In the next over the captain himself took up his sleeves to spin. He gave 24 runs which had 4 blastering 6's in it. After 12 overs in the session the match turned heads.
309-3 in 62 overs
Captain threw the ball at me, I said I'll try my best. After I finished 2 balls. I was walking back to bowl the next ball.
"Dude, what are you chirping around without taking wickets?" commented the batsman at the non-striker end. *Insulto*
I want to respond quickly to him at least within 2 overs.
I sprinted and bowled a yorker, the bails were dislocated.
You should have seen the non-striker's face who commented about me. That was poor, sad face.
"Shut Up" I shouted.
My maiden wicket in an official cricket match. I kissed the ball. Then the next ball bowled a bouncer which was turned towards fine leg and they ran a single.
I came running and bowled a full toss. He played a single-hand shot which went straight up in the air. I ran forward dived in front and caught the ball and hit the my face with the stumps.
"Woooow!" my captain shouted.
I saw pictures fading out. Something has happened to me. I ran in for the next ball and hit my face with the non-stricker's stumps again. *Unconscious*
"Call the physcio!" I said loudly.
"What? What happened?" Anirudh asked as if he is the 108 driver.
"Call him now!" I said and everything went black.
                                                 11
"All right?" Rithikaa asked with Lautner standing behind her.
"Yeah yeah, fine!" I woke up and realized that I was in a hospital.                                                                            
"You have problem in breathing. You have hit your face real hard!" she said like a doctor.
"Are there any chances of survival?" I asked.
"Yeah, you'll have to sleep, sleep" she patted my head.
"What's the score?" I asked hr
"404-8 decl. Coimbatore and 6-3 Chennai" she said with a pity face.
We were almost handed an innings defeat. It is impossible but we need to draw, i.e. play 180 overs.
"When will I get discharged?" I asked her. I wanted to play the match badly. My debut match and I'm in the hospital. WTF?
"You can play tomorrow!!" she said smiling.
'Make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world' ringed her mobile.
"Madam, no phone inside!" nurse said politely.
Yeah! These nurse. Jesus!!.
I once heard a story of my friend's brother who was married to a nurse. Once he was watching cricket in the TV and shouted after a wicket fell. His wife was sleeping, and she shouted
"Doctor is coming. Please talk softly."
LOL   XD
Then one more incident. Her in-laws once visited her house. She just entered after work. She was tired and without knowing murmured "People other than the patient stand out!" she said facing her mother-in-law who just entered the house. Patient here meant her husband. That was the last time her mother-in-law came to her house. Nurses think as if they are doctors. Simply too much.!!
                                               12
"Good Morning!" I woke up with a Rithikaa text. Awww! My nose was light, so light. I felt like a boxer (boxers don't have the nose bone)
"Gentleman! How are you feeling?" walked in the coach before I wore my glasses.
"Estoy major!" I replied after wearing the glasses.
"It's not that important that you should come with us. Come to the ground by 12 pm its enough"
3 hours of play would have been over by that time. I was given breathing practice by the physcio. I was Okay, then I got a cab and returned to the ground. I wanted to showcase my batting skills. They think I'm a mug with the willow. I want to tear the batting attack into pieces.
"Arun!!" coach said with his head facing the ground
"Everyone in the dressing room? Why? Are the opponents scared of us? What happened, sir?" I shot 4 questions on the trot.
"Innings defeat" He said facing down.  :( :(
I didn't talk/speak to him after that.
"How much did we score?" I asked Anirudh in shame.
"24 in the 1st innings and 33 in the 2nd innings" he said with a smile.
*shameless*
You lost by an Innings and 347 runs and look at you, shameless.!!
                                                 13
I returned to facebook 1st time after the selection day i.e. almost 38 days. More than a month.
I thought I'll be getting 4 messages 10 friend request and 75 notifications but facebook always surprises you. 17 notifications no friend request and 1 message i.e. friends suck.
Guess what? That message was from Riya www. I was like, if anyone asks me to walk in water I'll answer them 'How many kilometers?' I was in Cloud 9.
Riya Lautner Craze: Hey! atb 4 d selection. i barely no wo u r! but u made a dif. in mi lyf. i met mi drem bwouy! ur frnd let her bf tok wid me w ty 4 d chnz! hw did d selctin go? dnt 4gt 2 repli me! :) :) :)





I was like spell bound! I drank a glass of water! I wasn't normal! OMG this is what I call a perfect start.
I responded after 18 mins of flying in air.
Arun Punter Mak: www No words... playd mi 1st match 2day oly lost badly but happy tat im playin for the districts you want lautner's mobile no? i'll get it for u no probs. he's close to me also :P  sry 4 the late reply i dint feel like replying or i dint come ol oly. im sry i knw im imbecile :P :P hope to chat wit yu soon.!! you saw a git wit Lautner right? tat's my bestie Rithikaa www she's such a slapping 'Git' there's a big wartho with me. :D your dream boy eh? & thanks for the autograph on my Kahuna. So sweet of yu. this big msg isnt a symbol of flirt :/
I flirted and said I'm not flirting :D
She sent me a 46 word msg for which I sent a 9 sentence reply :P
THIS IS CALLED FLIRTING!
I was surfing the net for stupid things and was watching videos about cricket in youtube, weird cricket happenings, gazing at my timeline for hours, waiting for Riya to come onlie. I went to Riya's timeline.
Arya Vasudevan: Hi Sweetie. how r u? wen wil yu cum ol?
I felt like crushing the mouse. Who the hell is he? I'm going to smash him for sure.
Arya Vasudevan :P :P Man!! Goshhh!! sweetie?? huh? :P dude! I'm coming for you! I saw his face for about 15 minutes.
A gold painted shirt. Black and white picture apart from his body :P Three forth! Sitting in his Apache RTR :P
                                             14
I wanted to be one of the finest cricketer of all time. Be the best in my profession. Score at least 1 run higher than Sir. Sachin Tendulkar. I want to take more wickets than Muralidharan. 1 more kilometer faster than Shaun Tait.
We had 3 days off before the next match vs Pondicherry DCA.
I was online waiting for someone.
Rithikaa Taylor: Hi! Arun w Gud afternoon
My bestie sent me a Facebook message. I was online. I didn't reply to her message.
Rithikaa Taylor: Hey? ther??
She sent another message. Everyone was online but I was expecting my one to come online.
Rithikaa Taylor: :/ :/ getlost idiyat :/ hate yeww! :P
She sent another message for which I didn't reply.
"This is what happens in Facebook really but Vice-versa!" *experience mamae*
I want to see a green circle not a hollow grey circle near Riya's name.
Riya Lautner Craze: Did I say tat u wer flirting :/ ?
Arun Punter Mak: u ther? ol?
Riya Lautner Craze:  :P :P no no mob :P
Arun Punter Mak: :) :) so how r u?
Riya Lautner Craze: ya ya 5ne. ty so much. Like you (so)n much
Arun PunterMak: Isss Okay :) chill
Riya Lautner Craze: & 4gt 1 ting shal i ask?
She knew that I'll say 'ya sure' but she asked wantedly :P
Arun Punter Mak: don b 4mal Ask! :P
Riya Launter Craze: why did yu ask 4 my autograp in ur bat??
Arun Punter Mak: I don hav lots ov frnds so tot ill get ur signature :P :P anythin wrong :P ??
Riya Lautner Craze: na na. i don mater signin for Lautnerwww
It hurt me. What does "Taylor Lautner" have? 3 balls or what??  He is good looking what but what about others? Everyone going behind one guy is too much! and Siddarth too (:P)
So, she didn't sign it for my welfare. she did it for seeing her Dreamboy (my bestie's Boy friend :P)
I thought she signed with care. Girls shouldn't be trusted always*
 (*-always)
In some cases always aren't required.
Riya Lautner Craze: k! i wnt ask any quest's sry :/ :/
Happppppppa relief.
Arun Punter Mak: Hate Yeww :P :P
Lie's all the way. I didn't mean it.
Riya Lautner Craze: Hey! sry i too signed it for your sake too.. :P :P
Awwww...! No one on earth has ever understood me! Looking at the message, I thought something in my mind but she wrote that in sentences. What more can I expect?
She's my plate of Paella. I wont let others to eat, even one bite.
Till now, I was having a mind set that she'll be my 'railway station girl'.
Yeah and 'Railway station girl means, when we are going to some public place there will be one girl who'll catch your attention. :) She wont be yours. You'll get to see her only for a few seconds and after that you mind your life and she'll mind her's. We barely remember those girls.
I have a long list of them. <personal> 
But after that message she's not my crush or my lust anymore.
Fixed. Riya. www only.
Arun Punter Mak: Jeez! U read mindz, huh?
Riya Lautner Craze: Hey,no! U tot wat i said,huh?
Arun Punter Mak: Ya, kinda!!
Riya Lautner Craze: Gr8!  :/
Awww. I feel like the plot is not what I want. I guess you are bored. Damn damn bored! This story has turned on its head. No way. I'm going to stop writing, do a fair job.
What shall we do???
Make Arun win 'Cricketer of The Year'?
Rope in Nataile Portman from somewhere?
Bring in another actress?
Make Arun hit a lorry? :P
Make Arun sing 'Why this Kolaveri 2'?
Kill everyone on 21.12.12 ? Great, right?
Make him a music director?
Make him write a book?  *worst of all*
Arun Punter Mak: So?
I had noting to talk but I want to chat with her for every moment of my life.
Riya Lautner Craze: Y did u accept mi frnd request? 1 reason?
Really down to earth questions are the toughest one's to answer.
I said the easiest answer to escape that question.
Arun Punter Mak: I dont reject friend requests often. :/
It was easy going.
Riya Lautner Craze: So.... No gfs?
Gold medal for that question!!
Arun Punter Mak: No! waiting for the best!
Riya Lautner Craze: Oh! kk :/
She ended that with a '. :/' smily. WTF?!
What should I do now?
Arun Punter Mak: So? how's ur BF?
I wanted a 'I have no boy friend' as an answer.
Riya Lautner Craze: I dont hav 1 only. :/
Jeez.!!!
Background music:  Hosanna [Ek deewana tha] fell on the bed.
It felt like god*.
* These feelings are known as feelings which can't be explained or expressed in words feelings!
She doesn't have 'one' which means she doesn’t have a boy friend.
Which also means few other things.
=> she isn't in a relationship.
=> she isn't interested in a relationship. (Idiots like me think this way)
=> she would have been in and out of a relationship.(this is also possible becaause of that ':/' symbol.)
=> she isn't saying the truth.
=>May be, being Riya's boyfriend is the only thing possible.
A man whose wife is a hooker too wont doubt his wife that much.
Riya Launter Craze: There??
 Yeah, I took quite a long time to think.
Arun Punter Mak: Ya! Ya!
That was the Best Chat I've ever had with her for a very long time.
Then, I had matches. Took wickets, became a permanent player in the squad, was awarded the vice captain tag, had a few chats with Riya, became close to her. So, close but she didn't ask for my number neither did I ask for her's. I've never heard her voice. We didn't hang out. Life didn't change but I stayed in the TNCA office only. My dad and mom forgot that they had a son.
AIEEE exam is greater than their son, right?
I joined a 'normal college' with donation.
courtesy: Rithikaa's dad. I promised to return the 4 lakhs.
I just studied for a degree next to my name. That's it. Who need degree for jobs, now a days.?
You just do some degree and get a placement for some 'unknown' company who offers less than a 15,000 bucks in the first year. Then you'll start regretting your higher grades. Higher grades are a must for your future! damn important. 1st few years of hard work and then you'll be in the lime light. It'll be like a cake walk after that.
I missed my mom's late night smiles and early morning fights. :( :(  w
Riya Lautner Craze: Hey me deactivating account one big prob. hapnd. i'l tel yu gona leav fb. wnt retn bak wil mis yur posts,commnts and yur atomatic lyks 4 mi status :P :D wil mis yu 4 sure 9600057144 my no. txt me i'll opn my note once a mnth oly :( tc wil mis an osm frnd, b gud!
 Okay! Something happened now but I dont understand what's that! Miss me? woooow! I'm in her heart. Yaaay! happy! damn happy :) :)
9600057144 add all digits 36 = 3+6 = 9 my lucky number(Shhh)
Took out my Lumia, added her name. 'Riya'. I typed fully. OMG no no.. :P :P
My friends! Never trust them. They'll search my contacts and get all girl's number. So a nice name?? What name??
Tupperware? Idiot? Low Battery?
Yeah. Low battery. Saved her named. Added a picture of her from my library :P :P then had a tough time setting her message tone and ringtone. At last Scooby doo for message tone and Overboard(JB) for the calls ;). Then the next moment I sent a message.
Lumia 800: wat was that deactivation 4?
I texted her. It was 20:50 hours when I left a text. I thought she'll reply by the end of the month because she'll open her mobile once a month na? :P :P
I was hoping that day to be today. Then saw India vs Zimbabwe. India scored 487/1 Virat Kolhi scored 246 in ODI, his highest ODI score and few, infact many world records were broken in that match. Then slept seeing Zimbabawe chasing a target of 488, they started 43/3 in 11.2 overs. What a pity!
Then at 01:00 hours that night. I walked to the toilet for eating shit! pissing. Then came and saw my mobile.
Low Battery: Sowie! whos tis?  23:36:18 hours.
I was like OMG! see this, An angel is texting me! She would have been waiting for my text! :P but I slept.
Lumia 800: nxt ponting?
I replied and my message service read
L/STD sms deducted:1; L/STD sms left:1695; L/STD sms validity till 27May; Main Balance:Rs.47.20
I waited for 30mins.
Then the warden came "Tomorrow you have a match, right? switch off the lights" he shouted as people who were sleeping woke up.
Few people woke up and the warden's face turned red.
"What do you want? Flowers, Aarthi, fruits and invite Vidya Balan to make you sleep, huh? he screamed.
"Old man! you woke us up!" said a young blood with a 'shall we have more, dear' voice.
"Even though I woke you up, how dare you wake up!" he said and locked the door.
"Why is Justin dating Anushka?" said a sleep talking idiot.
"WTF? Jb and Anushka?" asked another fool.
"They both are playing for mixed doubles in Wimbledon this week" said the foolest of 'em all.
"No, they are playing for the WWE tag team championship in Smack Down" I laughed out loudly.
"No! Jb is dating Jayalalitha!" Watha.? LMAO :D :D
"No! Karunanidhi is dating her shut up!" our gang, Chanceless!
I slept. Then woke up early morning i.e. 09:30 hours.
Low Battery: Oh! M. Arun Kumar ah?
She said sarcastically! No one except Rithikaa and my class teacher has ever called me "M. Arun Kumar" :P
Just Arun (or) Punter (or) Mak (or) APM :) short and sweet.
Lumia 800: Ya! the same psych! :) :) :)
Then started the teen love story :) :) Had match, took a 5 for 30 today.
                                                15
That night at 18:30 hours.
Low Battery: Hey you free?? shall we meet? call yur friends too, ill call mine, hangout? k?
"Hey wear your costliest dress folks" as I said this to my friends, they yawned *superstition*
I wore a 'Lets get it right Babe" Tee and a light blue jean. My friends wore three forth OMG.
We were supposed to meet in Kimlings. We boys went before they arrived!. Its usual in a boy-girl thing.
"Hey you both sit here I'll go get a drink" I went to the bill counter.
I went to the so-called bill counter, 7 girls entered. Everyone wore Green Trends uniform sorry a black shirt and a blue jean :D :D.
Riya came closer. I saw her for the first time. She came even closer. She gave her hand not to lick or kiss for a sweet hand shake.
"Those two three-forth guys aren't your friends right?" She said like a 'Billioniare looking at a begger'.
"Who are those people? I didn't bring my friends! Solo performance!" I lied. I can't give an intro to 2 people who wore three-forth’s and cricket jersey's for a hangout arranged by a hot, good looking and yeah beautiful girl.w
"Sorry! I misunderstood!" she said a 'sorry' too. :P
I'm Overboard and I need your love for me up. I can't swim on my own  - JB (background music)
"So Shall we?" Riya asked with a gorgeous smile. Jeez, she looked better than how she looked in her profile picture. Really cool.
"Yeah, you be seated. I'll be just back in a moment" I said and I need to look after the 2 guys you wore three-forths and cricket jersey's.
"Where are you going?" she paused and said.
"No. I just need to visit the rest room. I'll be right back" I said and moved.
"You'll be here by night?" joked one of her not so good looking friends.
"I didn't laugh for that" Riya said as I smiled at her.
                                       16
"Guys! You both go somewhere!" I avoided them.
I looked damn guilty for doing that avoiding my friends.
"Sorry dude" I said as their face turned miserable.
"Hey! Enjoy dude no probs!" said Adithya, Captain of Tamil Nadu cricket team, Captain of Thiruvallur U-19 team and a proud spinner of India's U-19 team. I gave a hug and I bid them adios.
"Aah!" said a girl who looked like a character from 'Honey I shrunk the kids' movie.
"What?" I asked her back.
"Naa! Naa! I thought  you'll come after 2 hours but you ended up so quick. Water resistant underwear?" she made fun as even Riya laughed.
I felt ashamed. I'm not good in talking back. I don't know to make fun of people only :P :P *paara :P*
"Hey! stop" I said with a 'Tendulkar got out in 99' look.
"Sorry! what did you say, resistor?" she said and started to giggle on her own joke.
"Come on! Shut up!" I shouted at that idiot, hit the table and stood up.
"Riya! Thanks for the hangout! I had my stomach full & you treated me like a prince. Bow to your hospitality" I said sarcastically with a fake smile.
"Hey! Arun" she said with her volume level ranging between mute and 0.1.
I walked away. Riya was helpless. I know but I'm not dumb to be keep quiet for every joke on me!
                                                17 
"I'm over board" Justin Beiber yelled for the 5th time as I rejected the call for the 5th time.
Suddenly, there was a call from an unknown number and I didnt attend it. [Vijay Prakash was singing 'Asku Lasku']
Low Battery: Angry or something?
She sent me a message.
Lumia: something
I was sleeping. Suddenly, the door bell rang.
"Yeah, come in" I said even without raising my head.
No one was in the hostel room. Saturday night, it is not fair to expect guys to be present in temples and museums. Bars and pub only. I was the only breathing thing.
"Who's that?" I checked and searched for my spectacles.
I heard bottles falling and water spilling.
"Hello? Who is that?" I said in a high tone. :P
I wore my glasses and got up.
A red Tee-shirt, Denim jean torn near the knee and curly hair hiding her face, OMG it was Riya.
"Hello! Mr. 5 time call rejecter" she said with an angry face.
"What do you want? Get out! Who gave you my address, come on! this is a men's hostel, you were dumb when your puny friend cracked jokes on me? Why are you here? wanna have fun?" I thought to say but I didn't.
"Yeah sit, Riya!" I said with a smile.
I should be angry on her but you see she was alone. So? so? I want to be fine with my girl. So, why violence, fight and all. Idiot these people who get angry and fight. *look who's talking about violence*
"Why did you reject my calls, sir?" she asked.
I didn't want to say that I was angry with her and all. :P
"I am angry at you!" I said. Has anyone seen an idiot like this. Totally damn stupid! He wanted to say something but he won't say that. He didn't want to say a few things but he ends up saying those. *Stupid*
"It wasn't my fault then why are you angry at me?" she said.
"Yeah. It wasn't yours but you were quite, damn quite like how Resse Witherspoon was in 'Fear'!" I said and turned my head.
She looked so cool, Jesus! I can't look at her anymore! Everything vanished when I saw her face. All I can say that I was enchanted to meet her.
"Riya! I'm sorry" I said even though I shouldn't say that.
"It's okay" she said as if she's excusing me.
She looked so cool that I started to take the blame :P Her eyes were sparkling like a 'Great' diamond.
Then she sat on my 'dusty sofa'. As she sat down few dust particles started to get into a parabolic motion to go on a bounce.
"Dinner?" she asked me. *Star Struck*
"Yeah! Would love to go with you!" I flirted.
"Idiot. I asked whether you've finished eating" OMG  *insult*
"Oh! No have to" I said with a 'Can we please go to a restaurant' look.
Girls never ask anything. Prestige :P, Boys always ask them out, boys always send 'Hi! wat doin? :)' messages in mobiles, boys always start the conversation in Facebook.
"Arun Shall we go out for dinner? China town?" she said with a 'I have my boyfriend's credit card. Let's go shopping girls' look.
"Yeah five minutes" I said with all my teeths shining :P #This woman is awesome.
"Can you do me a favour?" she said as she bent down and spread my been bag and sat on it.
"Yea sure. Tell me Riya" I said with my hands crossed to remove my shirt.
"Wear a red shirt!" she said with a smile.w
                                              18
"I feel bad that I'm cheating my mom" Riya said and sported a half sad face and she took the glass and had a sip of water.
"Huh?" I said as the server landed prawns www
"Arun, I don't eat NV" she said with her eyes saying 'except today I wont eat NV'.
"What did you do?" I asked her as this turned to be one of the worst conversations of all time. :P
Look at the conversation. He asks something, she replies something else Jesus Christ.
"Wait! Wait! Ask questions one by one" she said and again proved that women are the best.
"Are you feeling mortified?" I asked to know that 'mortified' thing.
"No! See, my mom trusts me so much. I said I'll be going out with Sneha but I lied actually. I came out with you!" she said. A good cause to be guilty.
"You aren't gravid right?" I said with my face a bit angry.
"Shut up, loveless" yes she knew my dad-son spat! Even though the mistake is on my dad's side, they treat me like a otiose.
I proved to be a Pandora box for my family, I don't want to be another with Riya.
"Then why are you here? I'm not important, your mom is!" I started to talk like James Cameron's characters.
"You are My close friend" I didn't know how to react, I don't want to be her friend always. I want to be her man. I adjusted my collar & made my spikes erect to look primp.
"Ok! Riya. Say about me?" I asked the ultimate question.
"What to say about you? appearance.? character?"
"Character!" I wanted to know about something which I never had.
"Arun is one unique, awesome and of course a loveable psycho who means a lot to me, always sun-kissed, a supple cricketer. Never thinks about others. Rarely tarty too. The only guy whom I felt like giving an intro to my mom &  dad" she inhaled some air after speaking the best 4 sentence description ever.
"Awww! Love you" I said facing her lips.
Her face shrunk.
"Oh! sorry 'as a friend'" I completed her face blossomed.
As a friend tags are always handy with women. You take it off you'll get something and you add it, you'll end up something perpendicular i.e. opposite to it.
"So, when will you be a crickter? I wanna see you in TV & cheer" she said.
"You won't say Love you too?" I said with a knockout smiley :P
"Love you too! idiyat" she said for 'my sake'. She didn't mean it even 'as a friend'!
"I should ask and get everything" I said and became a bit off-mood!
"Arun 1 second" she said as if we both are in a Facebook chat.
"Yeah!" I said as I finished my dinner and took out a tissue.
"Should I say that 'love you too', You don't know that I love you, huh? I should I tell that out loud? huh?" she started speaking so damn romantically. That 2 sentence were the best.!
"Awwww awesome!" I said as I blushed.
                                               19
"Shall we walk to your hostel?" she asked as I closed my wallet, correction Rithikaa's.
"Why, Riya?" I asked her.
"Do you have 'Venaam machan' song from OK OK ,huh?"
"Huh? " I was surprised . That song is a local song. Tamil songs aren't local, that song is filled of slum lyrics and ultimate music.
"Yeah, Shut up and listen playlist " I gave her my mobile.
She listened to the song completely(5.11 seconds).
"Nice song, right?"  she said it with a 'lyrics ah adhu?' look.
I just nodded. Those lyrics were awesome. But girls don't like good things. :( :(
"Arun, I've always wanted to swim in the Le Royal Meridian alone, no one should be there except for my close one. That has always been my dream " she said.
I was watching the road signals, in a sign of boredom.
"You didnt listen to me, baffoon" she said angrily, but I did listen.
"So, I did have a good day, Thanks " she said as we reached half way.
I saw an old scooty pep coming. It looked like my old friend i.e. my old scooter, sitting on it were two people. One was wearing helmet and following perfectly and the other-head covered her head with a saree. It was my parents
The scooter came closer. Jeez! It was almost one year since I have seen them. That scooter crossed us and my mom recognised her 'AIEEE unfit son'.
"Stop! stop!" I heard those words from my mom.
"How are you?" my mom said with wet eyes. :( :(
"Riya, let's move" I avoided her.
She didn't say a word or supported me when my dad kicked me out of the house. She didn't bother to find me neither talk to me nor did she send me any money. Then why suddenly? The income tax papers should have asked for my signature, I guess. They don't need me otherwise.
"Arun, Shut up and talk" Riya held my wrist and said.
"Angry or something, Arun ?" asked my mom.
"I don’t want to talk to you" I said but felt like 'I wanna talk with you, ma'.
"I feel bad that I am your son" I said but felt like 'I am so happy ?I am your son, ma'
"You are the worst mom" I said and hurt her completely. Then one 17 year old came running with a credit card in his hand.
"Ma, what will you buy without this card?" he asked 'my' mom.
 Arun. Why do you still need that 'my' tag?
"Thanks. Go home and study for your semmester" mom hugged and kissed him.
"Wait, one second" mom stopped him.
"What?" he walked back.
"This is Arun." she said facing me.
I know I am Arun. Who's this scumbag that she just hugged and kissed? I wanted to know who he was.
"Arun, this is Rohan" she said as he raised his hand for a hand shake.
"Hi!" he said. I didn't reply.
"Arun, who's this?" she asked pointing Riya.
"What bothers you, road sider? Just shut up and move on" I shouted at my mom.
Rohan grabbed my shirt and stared at me.
"Take your hands off!" I said.
"How dare you talk bad about my mom?" he said.
"Your mom, huh?" I said with a smile.
When did this happen? Am I the other twin? :(
"He's adopted'' my mom said. So, he'll hold my shirt eh?
I smashed him. Starting with a slap in his left cheek and pushed him down. Stamped his head and kicked his face.
                                            20
"Sir, he knocked Rohan out" my dad said, showcasing Rohan's eyes which looked like an omelette.
"Ok, sir. I'll take care of him. You want to file an FIR?" the sub-inspector asked Mr. Murthy. He's not 'my' dad anymore.
"No, no" he said as I looked at the constable who was rotating the globe model that was in front of him.
There was seven vertical rods and 1 bar cutting them all. I was behind the bars. :( My watch said 12:30 am. So no one will bail me out ,now.
Then at 02:00 hours Riya arrived in a white chudidhar and pink dupatta. She started to talk something to the SI.
"Call him out!" the SI shouted, as he started digging his ear with the bike key.
I walked slowly as the constable handed me my red shirt. Then I walked out of the police station. Then happened the common thing.
"Have good friends madam, Don't be friends with jerks" said the  to Riya.
In his way, I'm bad.
"Bye, Sathyam sir" I waved in a sarcastic way.
"Arun!" Riya held my hand.
"It's paining, Riya" I said.
"Did they beat you?" she said with a concerned look.
"Na na na. What did I do? I wanted to choose my future. Is that a mistake? So, they kicked me out of their house and got a chicken from an orphanage" I said.
My dad clearly shinned as a villain. Nobody would have thought that an AIEEE paper can bring about so many changes in one's life. Cricket > education for me.
I got 438 in board. 87.6 %.
"Arun, I understand" as she made me lie on her shoulder, over her orange dupatta.
A good reader would've found the mistake by now
It was a pink dupatta.
"Riya, I can't digest this shit!" I said to her. As we both sat on a cement seat on the way.
"I talked with him" she said.
Rohan?? Yeah, he's good looking with his blue geek glasses. So, he's attractive. His dressing sense was good.
"He studies in NIT" she said and paused.
That wasn't surprising to be honest. I know she'll say this. That is the basic thing to be the son of Mr. Murthy.
"Obvious" I said, with a 'I got 365.2 instead of 74 as the answer' look.
"Oh!" she said, with a 'that's because you multiplied instead of finding the difference you idiot!' look.
"I should prove that I'm better than him" I  said with a 'now I got the answer' look.
 "And, by the way. He proposed me" she said.
How dare he? He gave a letter it seems. She took it out and handed it to me.


My sweet,
                    You know, how your beautiful pupils have peirced me deep in my ventricles and articles. I was magnetised when I saw you. You picked up when I fell, right? I haven't touched anything  after that. I need you. Hug you, kiss you. Walk in the beach sand with my hand on your shoulders . Will you be mine?? ww
Love.
Always lost in you,
Rohan.
"Nice words used" I said as my temperature raised. He just saw her. Rohan, Wait, I'm gonna smash you one day.
"What did you say?" I asked her.
As I expected the number rose to 8. The number of males rejected by Riya. She and her charming looks deserved more.
"I have to go. Arun! I'm cheating my mom and I feel bad. Bye!" she said and pressed the ignition of her Streak and flew in the 2'o clock darkness.
                                              21
"Arun, you got selected for the state team, man!" Aditya woke me up.
"Today's not April 1, better luck next time" I said and smiled.
"Your wish then" he said and started seasoning his english willow.
After 14 days since the police station incident. I met Rohan in PVR lobby.
"Did you propose her?" I asked him.
"How are you doing, elder brother?" he asked me as his friends looked at me like 'Misbah-ul-haq'.
"Stop calling me 'brother'. I hate you and your family" Yeah, I do, I hate all three of them.
"What did I do, brother? You were the one who hit me. Technically, I should be angry with you, but you are. What's the problem with you?" he said.
"You proposed to my girl. Isn't it enough? " I said even though she isn't my girl. But I hate people proposing to my crush.
"She isn't your GF!" he said strongly.
"Why do you care? She's your sister-in-law!" I said.
"Great, bro, you accepted me as your brother. Thank you, love you, brother" he said and flew away. Idiot! Talking nonsense always :P.
I waited for twenty five minutes in the lobby with red lights everywhere and gazing at the Cafe Coffee Day outlet.
Then 1st arrived my sweet friend, Rithikaa with her I saw a well known starz(:P).
"Arun, hey this is Sruthi. My bestie" she said and hugged Sruthi. She looked pretty but not like Riya and all :P :P
"Hi!" she gave her hand.
"This is boyfriend. You should have known him" she said and introduced a monkey sorry Siddarth! Yeah he was Prince Charming.
"Yeah! Shall we go, Arun??" Rithikaa asked me facing Audi 5 screen.
"No. Wait, Riya's coming" I said as Lautner entered the scene and as he came with a dozen of girls following him. He started to sign shirts. Siddarth too started to sign shirts. :/ :/
I was watching them sign and I wished someone ask for my autograph. I was feeling a bit bad and jealous.
"Autograph please, sir?" someone touched my shoulder and it was w Riya w.
"Here, sign my tee" she said with her face looking brightened up.
"Naa. Riya, I dont want to, I'm not great enough to sign autographs and all" I said with a dejected face.
"As if they both(Lautner and Siddarth) are. They sign for their appearance. They look like people suffering from prion. If they sign, why not you? You are my hero. Sign please, these buffons like them so they ask for their autograph. I like you then, why can't you sign?" she said just cause she knew that I felt dejected. Awesome girl ww :) :). We went to the theatre 'RAAJNETHI'.
We sat in the following order.
Riya f  Arun f  Lautner f Rithikaa f Sruthi f Siddarth f
I didn't understand anything. What are they talking? Why are they fighting and what for they are fighting? Why is Katrina not showing off? Why has Ranbir changed into Rahul Gandhi?
Riya translated few sentences, very few!
"What does 'hum Jheetenge' mean?" Lautner suddenly asked me.
"It means give me some water" I lied to thim. He turned to Rithikaa and said 'Hum Jheetenge' :P
"Huh?" Rithikaa replied.
"Hum Jheetenge" He said smiling.
"Launi Quiet" she said and smiled.
"What are you looking at? Screen's there!" Riya said.
"Na na Hum Jheetenge." I blaberred. LOL







"What idiyat?!" she asked with a exclamation mark.
"Nothing" I replied with an unpunctual sentence.
The film got over. We went to KFC. We sat in a round table. They(except me and Riya) were talking something. They avoided me and Riya. Yeah cause I'm not a celebrity. Rithikaa & Sruthi's boy friends are well known and damn hot celebrities but not like Riya's friend( sometimes boy friend).
Riya stood up and went to the rest room. I got a text from Riya.
"cme 2 d entrnce" she texted me. I went there.
"Arun! they are avoiding us and I don't like this. Don't call me out next time if these fools are coming. I wont come" she said as her face looked restless.
"No, Riya you misunderstood" I said supporting my Bank(Rithikaa).
"Go eat chicken and drink what they give you. Are you a scavenger?" she said and called for an Auto.
"Bubye, take care. Love you! w" I said as she entered the auto.
"Love you" she said but I'd prefer she shouldn't have said that 'Love you too'. That was like Yuk! :P
                                            22
I was sleeping, suddenly a phone call from an unknown number.
"Hey, this is Sruthi!" said a bold voice.
"Yeah. Tell Sruthi, anything important? Late night call?? whatsup?" I asked her.
"No No. I just want to talk with you" she said as my clock said 01:00 hours.
"Yeah carry on" I said but I badly wanted to sleep.
"You sleepy?" she struck gold.
"No, I was playing cricket" LOL I lied.
"Oh! Don't call us when you are out with Riya. She's feeling bad I guess" Paara :P. She talked like a WOMAN. Now a days hard to find WOMEN. everywhere chudidhar trans's only. They'll wear everything like men and start dominating dog's.
"I know, these two boys are avoiding you, so she is feeling bad" she said the truth.
"Yeah I know" I replied.                     
"She loves you?? or just friends?" she asked the question which isn't making me sleep.
"Option B" I said.
"Oh!" she said.
"How's life?" I asked her to make this conversation cross 2 minutes.
"Okay Okay! Dad's yelling, call you later" she said and this is also called avoiding.
                                             23   
After 2 revolutions of earth around the sun.
"Arun Mak" yelled the auctioneer at the mic. My not soo good looking face was shown in the gaint screen. Me folding hands with a blue Indian jersey. Yeah, I played 3 matches for India. My dream. I was paid 3 lakh's for these matches. I stayed at a 5-star hotel. I got a bike of my own. R15. I could afford only this with my 1 lakh budget. I gave 2 lakhs to Rithikaa's dad who got me that MBA tag behind my name.
Arun Mak M.B.A Kewl!!
My name is just 4 letters and I have a title behind me which is 3 letters big. ARUN MBA :P XD
Yeah, btw I was offered only 3 chances and I was chucked out of the team :( :(
Okay let me argue why I didn't play well.
=> I wasn't offered to bat :P
=> The second match was against SriLanka, everyone was hammered . Zaheer Khan himself was hit for 91-1 in his 10 overs. Then look at someone who made his debut 2 days ago. 80-2.
=> Third match I was offered only 4 overs and gave 13 runs. Didn't know why I wasn't offered my alotted 10 overs.
=> I'm a batsman/ wicket keeper and not a fast bowler. I am an opening batsman. And Dhoni gave me his bat and sent me to play at no 10. :| I went there last ball 13 runs to win. I was on the non-stricker end. Great, right?
=> My status wasn't that bad. I was useful than Tendulkar (his 1st 2 matches).
Matches: 3               Runs: -                           Highest score: 0
50's /100's: -             catches:-                       Notouts:-
Runouts: 1                 Strike rate: 0               Average:-

Balls bowled: 132                                        Runs given: 124
Wickets :3                                                    Wickets/ runs: 41.33
Wides / no balls: 3/4                                    best: 2.80

"Unsold" Auctioneer said and threw the ball which had my name on it in the unsold box.
It was hard to digest.
"One second" Gurunath Maiyappan requested the auctioneer to repeat my name. As I was watching it from Rithikaa's place.
"Arun sold! 100,000$" said the auctioneer.
43 lakhs 66 thousand 812 ruppees!
"Awwww treat" said Rithikaa said after she slapped me.
God! Even if I gift her the moon, she would slap me first and then thank me.
It took me four years to get here.
I found something in this journey.
Apart from water and air:The most basic requirement a friend.
And Riya, we are just friends. I should propose her with in a week. We are looking like newly weds. 16,784 text messages in 2 years , 1 match with her. WE had a fight, we didn't talk like for two days. Then she came to my house and started shouting.
Then, there was no looking back in our relationship. Tomorrow, I am going to propose her. But how?
I went to the mirror. I tried making central spikes.
TRY 1:
         " Every body has 5 senses, some have 6, but you are gifted. You have 7 senses"     *nonsense* w
TRY 2:
"Excuse me. Do you have a band aid, because I scrapped my knee when I fell in love with you" she also has 2 slippers.
TRY 3:
"I have a heart and that is true,
But how has it gone from me to you.
So, take care of it just like I do,
Because I have no heart and you have two."
TRY 4:
"As days go by, my feelings get stonger,
To be in your arms, I cant wait any longer.
Look into my eyes and you'll see that it's true,
Day and night my thougts are around you"
Poet, huh?  Paara :P
Okay kind of only.w

I'm not good in romance. Everybody knows it. Riya once told me to be romantic so that girls will get attracted.
After I thought about this proposal thingy, I couldn't resist.
9600057144.
"Riya" my voice was restless.
"Arun, I'm in a meeting, Call you later" she said.
"Hey, wait 1 sec, 1sec." I begged.
"I want to talk with you, can we meet today?" 
"Arun, why today?" she whispered.
"Wear an awesome dress. CCD, 7'o clock" I rushed and pressed the 'end-call' button.
"Hello!" her voice faded.
It is 1:30 now. 5 and half hours left. I choose my dress. A white Tee- shirt which said 'Rockstar' and a light blue jean and green sneekers with a gucci coolers. :P Remove the coolers from the list.
18:45 hours
What did I do to the gods? Love you all. It was cold, dark, breezy and romantic. I was the first to come to the place, just like every other guy. I was wearing head sets and listening to Mitwa(KANK).
As it became 7.15, my romantic mood started to decrease. :( Say some 70% now. Suddenly a sweet voice, of course Riya's. Heroine introduction. Music please. She was wearing a blue saree. OMG. 110% now. She was like a chicken sizzler, so hot and spicy.
 Awwww I want propose her right away.w
"Am I looking good?" she asked.
"Gorgeous!" I said. The staffs of the cafe opened the windows. It was windy outside.
"Riya" I said and paused. She turned towards me. I become blank.
"Yeah, say Arun?" she said.
"H-Ho-How much is that dress?" I changed the topic.
"It was a gift" she said as expected. Love the one who gave it to her, gifted it, sold it and weaved it.
"Riya" I again started stronger this time.
She brought her hair to the front. Loved it. Became blank again.
"Yeah Arun" she dragged a bit.
"How many times have you been to CCD?" I blaberred.
"Mummy!!" she cried imitating a child. Arun, come on, just say it.
This time I fixed my mind. I'll say those words to her for sure.
"Riya" I paused to make it romantic.
The waiter entered the scene. Holy mother of Jesus Christ, save me please.
"Anything else?" waiter asked me.
This made me more irritating. I was like chill Arun, Chill.
"Yeah, I want 2 fried chickens and a mug full of kingfisher super strong beer and if possible pickle" I said sarcastically.
 *note to the author: no one laughed. *
"Arun, come to the point" she said as her foot touched mine. :)
            'just a fraction of your love fills the air..
            and the formula with you all over again...
            the only thing which would hurt me, if you weren't here.
             I dont wanna go back.....
             common denominator.." w w
"Riya... Will...can....you..." I was stuck. Suddenly she took my hand massaged it.
"Chill man, say it now" she said.
"Riya will.. will you be the mother of my girl?" I said and looked at her eyes. She folded her lips. She looked at other couples romancing.
The last thing I want is she saying me don't text or call.
"Arun. Please stop this!" she said as her eyes were god damn awesome. No words. {Poets wanted}
"Riya, Can I talk?" I asked for permission like how Facebook apps ask for request.
"No. Not about your love" she hit me on my face not physically but mentally :P
"Riya" I paused and felt like I should drink alcohol, grow beard, raise a dog and smoke.. :P
*Common people instinct*
"Put your love in the dustbin"
Yamma yamma :P Lawl.
You are not 7 Am Arivu Surya dude :P :P go dog do convince her :P
"Riya I Love you" :( :( :(
"Arun, Sorry I've got work. Got to go" She said as I touched her hand.
Its not enough to say that we are made for each other. Its love that is Hosanna true. ;)
She went out of the cafe, I paid the bill and rushed out.
She was walking alone in 15th road.
"Riya, Come on" I said taking off the stand up of my R15.
"Arun, I Don't need this" She said.
"Ri...."
"Arun don't torture me. Give me sometime to think please." she didn't let me speak :P
"Oh! Okay take your time Riya" I said as she moved forward. Some 15 steps in that 15th main road. Trees everywhere, Cold breeze & It was Divine. :P :P
"Riya, What happened to those good bye's?" I said and I know that she's angry.
"Bye take care" She said with a smile. Woooow!!
"Riya. I Love you!" I shouted. She didn't reply. Instead of shouting I would have thrown 3 stones in Kishkintha river :/ energy waste :P
                                           24
I was looking forward for my name in the Indian Cricket team's squad for world cup.  :( Disappointment. I didn't find my name. Felt bad. Rithikaa is in Germany, holiday with Lautner. Riya :/ she's thinking about my proposal still. So, no company. Just me and my tears :'(
I had loads to say and I finished with just a 'I love you' :P :P :( :(
I didn't feel good. Life ah idhu? kya zindagi? what life is this?
*paara.. :P subtitle All is well*
Next day got a letter from my so called mother. :P

My dear,
For the last 3 years your dad and I have been waiting for your letter. But there has been no news of you. your long silence for many days has got all of us quite worried. Please let us know immediately about your health and the reason of this long silence.
Remember that we always are worried about your welfare. So keep us informed. w
With blessings                                               Yours affectionately

Oh I see! Please don't think why mom wrote this sentimental letter. She's the worst woman, leave alone mother. She's been the worst human I've ever came across. If my heart melts and if I forgive my dad too I won't forgive this woman who was dumb when her bobby-dazzler i.e. my dad chucked me out. She was quite when I was in the police station. She has become a brut thing. I have to give her cassie's in the future?
This fusty is a disgrace to the women society, Even the most dinkum oil will accept my frustration. I didn't reply to that woman. I got a call 3 days later.
"Hello" said one of the ugliest mother in the world. Her voice was so sad, never I've heard her voice so dim. Even when dad scolds her for making vegetables water instead of food, her voice wasn't that dim. Something is really wrong.
"Who's this?" I said like a girl friend who knew that her boyfriend is on phone but acting strange.
"Mrs. Moorthy" :'(
"Oh! What do you want?" I asked in a excited and happy voice but inside I was crying.
"I.. I." she broke down. I could hear her cry.
"Hello? cry later, what do you want?" I acted as if i'm angry. Yeah I should be angry so cut off that 'acted' thingy.
"How are you?" she asked in a very low voice. Softer than the 'hello' in the start. :P
"To whom are you talking?" My dad's voice. I know what he'll be doing. Changing from NDTV to CNN IBN to Business today to times now to healines today to BCC with a perfect interval between each other, Yeah those people who watch these many news channels are the ones who don't vote.
"I'm talking to Archana, my room-mate in my college days" my mom lied and I could sense the fear for my father in her voice.
Come on mom. You make me cry! correction you made me :'( 
Am I the faulty son or Is she the faulty mom? But we knew that the one who's mugging up breaking news & flash news is the faulty one. :P
"There's some bailiff is coming to check our properties. Someone had complained about us and our 'not so clean' land documents. So, can you please come to our house at 09:30 tomorrow" aah! now I got the reason for that low voice. They'll arrest dad eh? :P I know about him. Fraud 420 :P
"By the way, where's your house?" question of the year 2011 :D :D :D Chanceless :) Yeah.
"I love you, Arun" my mom said and hung the phone.
                                               25
"Arun, shall we meet today? Evening?" Riya's voice was desperate.
"Yeah Okay, Riya" I said.
"CCD? mmmm... 4'o clock?" that was the first time in our relationship, she has said the place and time.
"Okay? I have work, meet you there" she has called from her office number.
Right, did I mention where she works and all? No, I guess. She is working in Reebok India. Manager of materials and sales department. * Mathematics*
"Yeah, okay! Riya...." I paused. I knew she'll say 'what?', so I waited for that.
"What?" ah, there it is.
"Riya.. It's been two weeks since I proposed" I said.
"Hello?!" I raised my voice as there was no reply from her.
"Yeah, I'm there" she said.
When girls don't like the situation, they hardly talk.
"Riya?" I asked her again.
"Arun, we'll talk about that when we meet?" she avoided the topic.
"Riya" I said but that failed to reach her ears, because she hung the phone.
                                              26
"Bro, dad asked me to tell you that he doesn't have any properties expect this house " Rohan said with a guilty look.
"I can't. What about that Goa Beach house and 3 acres in Kancheepuram?" I threatened him.
"Malli, is he our son?" my dad started things again.
"Who knows? Rohan. He would have cheated mom" I said indirectly to my dad.
"One more word, I'll kill you" my dad yelled with his posture looking like MGR statue with his index finger pointing the roads.
"You stop talking to me, you are not my dad and I'm not your son" I said.
"I'm not your dad and you know it, you fatherless" he said.
"WTF? If you're an old gig you talk what ever you want ,huh?" I said angrily. "Get lost" I shouted. "I'm not staying here" I screamed.
What do I look like? He'll shout at me and I should be dumb sucking my tumb finger eh?
                                                27

I was the first to come, it's not new. So I didn't bother waiting. She entered with an angry'Hi' in a black saree with her black handbag on her right shoulders.
"Waiter, two chocolate milkshakes" she said before sitting down.
"Am I late?" she was like 'did you use the washroom' 'yeah' 'why did you?' kind of slang.
"Yeah, you are" I said with my voice fading in the end.
"I love you" I said.
"Riya I said I love you" after 30 seconds of hard silence.
She turned her head from left and then to the right, like how Oswald used to look while crossing the roads.
"Riya" I said.
"Arun, look" she got struck like a child trying to recite a poem without knowing it.
"Arun, What made you feel this? Totally stupid" she said. She was acting like one not me.
"I don't get you" I replied like a cow eating chocolate truffle.
"Arun, what made you fall in love with me?" she asked one question for which I had a billion answers.
"I fell in love with our small talks, long chats, your simplicity, our time together and it's like a circular heavenly disc rotating around my head when I'm with you" I was a bit romantic.
"Look, Arun I have a dad. You are 22 ,mmm... about three years from now you'll get married, may be four. But that's not the case with me, I have to get married in the next two years. That's a girl's life in India. You should be in a good position. I should think for a better future for me and my dad wants a better future for me. What will I do? If you don't get selected for the team like how you got sacked by the selectors for this world cup?" She scolded me indirectly.
She was awesome in her black dress. I took a sip of water.
                                             28

That speech was mind blowing. I thought about it the entire day. I started my training but what's the use. It's the world cup period and India is already in the quater finals. I have got to shine in the upcoming IPL season atleast. 
13 days later.....
"Is this Arun?" asked a gentle voice in phone.
"Yes, who's this?" I asked.
"I'm Anurag Jain. Deputy Manager of the BCCI" he said and
I sat up right.
"Yes, sir" I replied with a great respect.
"Praveen's injured. So, we've decided to replace you in the squad for the finals. But you should promise us 145 km/h" he said.
I've become a bit slow now a days, both physically and mentally.
"Yeah, I promise you that sir" I said as he hung the phone. I was experiencing the same feeling when your friend says 'you are my best friend ever'.
                                            29
"All the best, Arun. Do well, don't get distracted. There's a nation behind you" Riya said, an emotional note.
"The flight from Chennai to Capetown is about to depart. Passengers please report to the board" a smooth silky recorded voice said.
"I want you to be the Man of the match" she said and gave me a hug.
I carried a billion hopes along with me to the African continent.

                                           30



"Will you play or I'll go with Vinay Kumar " Dhoni asked me.
"I'll play " I said confidently. A 60,000 bucks air fare, a seperate room in MGM resort, a private car for personal use and to share the dressing room with the modern greats of the world cricket.
"I trust you " he said, took his coat and walked to the pitch for the toss.
He was good looking. I was sitting next to Sakshi (Mrs. Dhoni). She should be proud whe her husband walkng into the grounds representing 101 crore people. I want Riya to feel the same way.
"Heads" Dhoni said as Micheal Clarke tossed the coin. Whenever I heard  the word 'coin' the first thing that strikes me is that 6 mark probalility question in my 10th board exam. :P :P
"It's a head " Chris Board, match refree said as Dhoni moved to Ravi Shashtri who was with a mic.
"We would like to bowl first" Dhoni said.
"Any changes in the team?" Ravi asked Dhoni. Dhoni didn't speak anything for 10 seconds.
"Dhoni, alright?" Ravi asked with a lot of care.
"Yeah, I was just thinking of a major change" Dhoni said and it broke my heart. I wanted to play, Dhoni please. :(
"Arun is replacing Praveen" Dhoni said and that skipped my heart beats. \m/
"All the best. Bring the cup back to India" Ravi said as Dhoni grinned.
Everybody in the stadium saw my name in the big screen.
 ARUN MAK        RF/RHB.
I'm a batsman, dude. I wanted to be an opening batsman. Thats my dream, but never in my life I have done that. I was hoping that I would get a chance to prove my batting skills in this match. If I get a chance to bat it means that India has almost lost the world cup.
Everyone walked and National anthem was sung. I had a bad stomach, so I attached my ass to the toilet seat. :P
"Arun?" Gary Kirsken(coach) knocked at the toilet door.
"Yes, sir" I said, I was sweating inside a non-AC toilet.
"Alright? Doctor needed?" he questioned and grinned. ROFL
You'll be sitting in your room watching celebrity tapes and all of a sudden you get a call and you fly to South Africa to play in the World cup final and on the day of finals, you end up sitting in the toilet?? WTF?
"No, sir. I'm okay" I said as I controlled my laughter.
"The whole team is waiting for you!!" he exclaimed.
The whole world is waiting for me to use the tissue paper quickly. ROFL
What should I do now? I need to be free to play the match and not in a 'Awww. I need to use the rest room' kind of feeling :P :P
"Sir 2 minutes. I'll wash it off" I said as kirsten laughed.
AFTER 10 Minutes
I came out of the room and no one was there.
"Vinay is playing. Sit here" said Piyush Chawla (Leg spinner) :'(
 I dropped a tear. My stomach and that sucking excretery system.
:'( :'(
I cried as Munaf saw me and started to calm me down :P
"Dude, chill. You are just subtituted wait for another 3 overs. You are playing :P"
Smile spread like how 'Why this Kolaveri' spread!
Piyush offered me a glass of water, for a second I scolded Dhoni. :(
I was watching Australia tear up Indian bowling attack.
76-0 in 7.5 overs :'(
Sunil Gavaskar was mocking Dhoni "Why are you not giving the bal to Arun?" "You call someone from India and you make him sit in the dugout :P" "India is playing with 10 players"
Shut up you idiot. I'm in the toilet don't blame Dhoni for my faulty excretery system. :D :D :D
I was all alone in the dressing room. As a guy entered with his coats perfectly ironed.
He sat next to me. There were 40 chairs, cushions in that room. Why next to me?
Gay or something?? whatever it may be, only after the match dude.
"I want to talk" he talked :D
"What are you doing then??" I didn't respect to him because he didn't trim his beard, his pink tie was the highlight of his dress! :P
"Need to deal something with you" he asked as I started to give importance to him than the match(on TV).
81-0 in 9 overs.
"Yeah, which company?" I asked as if i've did 700 advertisements :P :P
"I'm a bookie" he said as Mohammad Asif, Mohammad Aamir and Salmann Butt's pictures flashed in my eyes :P :P
"I'm not gonna help you" :P :P :P I said directly.
Yeah, Money < Quality cricket :| :| :|
Money isn't everything dude!!
"60 lakhs?" he said as I was watching the game.
88-0 in 10 overs. :P :P
I nodded across from left to right
"75 atleast?" he said as he sounded like an auctioneer.
I don't want problem! Please gentleman get out of this room! I wanted to say but I didn't.
"I'm doing nothing" I said with a rude face.
"They have my daughter, I need to pay those people a 10 crore. I'll earn it if I win this bet. Please save my daughter" He said with a 'she's everything for me' look.
I have no idea of what I should do now. :( :( :( :(
Gawwwwdd! Why are you doing this to me? :'(
"Sir, I w-wan-wanna help you but i'll not cheat and all" I said as David Warner hit a huge six as the score board stated 121-0 in 13.2 overs. :( :(
"Arun? what are you doing? you are in after this over" Piyush said a good news but I wanted to hear Mr.Pink tie's story.
"I'll pay you a maximum of 90 lakhs. Please let Australia win" :'( :'( he said as I walked out of the room.
"All the best concentrate man" Gary Kirsten said :) :)
I entered the feild as every Indian fan was dejected :(
Australia 136-0 in 14 overs, Warner: 93*(48) Watson: 36*(36) of course the rest of the runs came by extras :P :P
"Arun! Move to your right" Dhoni shouted as I took the Mid-On position. Last over of the bowling power play.
Zaheer Khan gave away 13 runs as Australia ruled the match. :(
Australia 149-0 in 15 overs.
"Bowl" Dhoni gave the ball to me. I exercised to my 13 steps bowling run up. Saw Dravid who was in the mid off position. He encouraged me. Awwww.. My favourite cricketer ww
My last chance to become others profile picture i.e become famous.
I prayed god. Warner was on 99 :P. So there was a cheer. I ran up fast. I bowled a bouncer which hit Warner's helmet like how an iceberg hit Titanic :P :P
"I'll just rate the ball 2 on 10" Warner criticised me but that was nearly 9 on 10. :P :P
"Oh! I thought I'm bowling to cricketers but what to do, we had to play the finals against filthy little chickens" :P smack that.
"Oh, shut up you" he said as Dravid pulled me back.
Warner is just my shoulder height. :P A nice hit will do, I didn't speak back.
Next ball I bowled a 103 km'h slow ball. Warner completely misread the ball. It dislocted the bails. That was telecasted in TV and all. O U T \m/ ww
Riya will be like "You beauty, you rock!! Arun".
Rithikaa will be like "Nice really :) but could have been more accurate :P ".
Sruthi will be like "You deserved that wicket".
Yaaaay celebrities will be watching this. ileAna D'cruz would have atleast said "Go! India"
Priyanka Chopra if she was so cool she would have given a flying kiss. :) :) Katrina too would have clapped atleast w. Penelope Cruz would be watching some Spain channel :P that is some other department.
149-1 in 15.2 overs  Arun: 0.2-0-0-1 Yaaay. ww
Then entered Ricky Ponting. My inspiration apart from the one keeping and the one who's standing in mid off position who pulled me back a few moments ago. :P :P :P
I bowled a bit easier for Ponting. He took a single. Then Watson defended the next 3 balls.
Australia: 150-1 in 16 overs, Arun: 1-0-1-1 ww
Then the next 6 overs of mine yeilded 26 runs.
 7-0-27-1
At the end of 40 overs, Australia was 263-3 Ricky Ponting 63*(89) Mike Hussey 31*(45) Things came under our control. For every dot I bowled It had 2 feelings.
=> A huge cheer in Indian streets.
=> A dad's pain increasing that he might lose his daughter. :( :(
I Billion > 1 man right?
Then Ashwin took the ball, 41st over. 12 runs including the
*Shot of the century* from Ricky Ponting.
Australia 275-3 41 overs. :(
Then Jadeja bowling his last over produced 8 runs which consists 2 LBW appeals which was turned down in the favour of the batsman.
283-3 in 42 overs.
Then I was called. 1st ball Hussey swept a 153 km/h ball for a huge '6'.
Are you kidding? how can you sweep a fast ball? May be that's why he's called Mr. Cricket :) :)
This '6' had 3 feelings
=> A cheer in the houses of Hobart, Brisbane, Adelaide and the rest of Australia. :P
=> My county man would have scolded me in the dirtiest of the words.
=> A daughter smiling, which was a result of a feeling that she'll go back to her father soon.
Then I replied with a 150 km/h yorker which edged past the keeper and went to the boundary. I shouted in frustration "CRAP". Chill already 10 runs from 2 balls. :P Pressure is on me, next ball I bowled a 69 km/h bouncer which Hussey pulled through the square leg position where Virat was standing and it was a cake walk for Virat :) Wooow!
"The dressing room is that way" I said sarcastically as I was greeted with a "shut up" :D :D :D
The Hussey Jr. Arrived! David Hussey Sucks. hate him :(
I bowled 3 full tosses in which 2 were dots and the last one drived to long-on for a slow single.
Australia 294-4 in 44 overs, Arun 8-0-38-2 economy rate 4.70 :P
Then next over Zaheer Khan removed David Hussey and Haddin in 2 succesive balls but the hatrick ball was smacked for a 4 by Ricky Ponting. That over proving to be good for us, conceeding only 7 runs.
Australia 301-6 in 45 overs.
Dhoni tusted me and gave the ball. 1st ball an in-swinging yorker for which James Pattinson had no answer. Off stick bent at an angle of 109.5o. I just walked on expressing he's no big player.
Next ball Nathan Lyon edged one to the 3rd man. Ponting was in full flow as he hit a straight drive for a four that ball travelled like a bullet. He smiled after smacking that 144 km/h ball, next ball a cheeky chip which went straight up into the air. Ashwin
& Raina came closer but both dropped the ball. No one dived/ no one made an attempt, thinking that the other will catch the ball.
"Come on yaar" I said and my face turned red, Ponting missed 2 balls but the last ball was a disasterous '6' which cleared the boundary line by 15 rows. :( 102m six :'(
Australia 313-7 in 46 overs Arun: 9-0-50-3
Ashwin was introduced again and woooooow! A maiden over. Lyon had no clues for Ashwin's carom ball.
Australia: 313-7 in 47 overs
I was given the next over, but Zaheer Khan grabbed the ball from me. We both had a verbal fight. :P :P. He bowled very well. Yielding just 7 runs including the wicket of Ponting :) :)
Ricky Ponting 93(104) great knock! (y)
Australia: 320-8 in 48 0vers
Dhoni gambled with Virat Kohli RMF. He was good with the ball rolling my eyes still rolling my eyes. He was soo stringy he gave just a one single. :/ :/ :/
Australia: 321-8 in 49 overs
I was given the ball to bowl the last over. *huge responsibilty*
I bowled the 1st ball at a 128km/h which was run out. The batsman missed and ran for a bye but Dhoni was sharp in hitting the stump.
Next 3 balls were 3 doubles hit across various part of the ground.
2 balls remaining for India to bat. But for me it'll mean I'm coming to an end of a dream spell.
I bowled a full toss which was hit for 1. But it was a misfeild, four runs through the point fielder (Tendulkar).  --| |--
This made me angry. Next ball I bowled a 163.9 km/h yorker.
*Fastest ball ever* \m/
A huge cheer from the crowd, middle stump was off the ground. Woooooooooww!!! Virat and Raina carried me in their shoulders. Reason fastest ball ever bowled.
Australia finished with 331 runs in the board with the loss of all their batsmen in the allotted 50 overs.
Arun: 10-0-60-4 ww
331 :P That much!! Next to impossible :( please I need that gold beauty(World cup).
They have James Pattison who's a stringy bowler. :P :P Xavier Doherty and Nathan Lyon two spinners who can confuse your way to hell. Then Ben Hilfenaus, Brett lee and Shane Watson. :( not to forget Micheal Clarke's offies :( :(
But India(My country/team) has a strong batting lineup.
S R Tendulkar   RHB
V Sehwag          RHB
G Gambhir        LHB
R S Dravid         RHB w
V Kohli               RHB
MS Dhoni           RHB
S K Raina          LHB
R Jadeja            LHB
R Ashwin           RHB
Z Khan              RHB
M Arun            RHB  ----> yeah that's me /m\ w

                                          31

I need to make Mr. Pink tie feel sad and worried by the end of that day i.e. India should win the cup. I have no personal fight with Mr. Pink tie. :P
"Waaah, waaaah! What a shot!" Raina clapped as Sehwag opened the chase with a four.
Then India was steady and doing well.
73-0 in 10 overs, above the required run rate.
"259 required from 240 balls" said the score in Star Cricket HD.
After few minutes in the shower, I came out. Sachin and Sehwag were in the dressing room.
Both got out. :( :O        
India 81-2 in 13.4 overs.
So, in the last 22 balls they just scored 8 runs and lost 2 wickets, huh?
Virat: 3 (9)    Gambir: 3(8)
It's always irritating when you see players playing defensive shots when there's still 250+ to win. :/
India  103-2 in 20 overs. 229 to win of 180 balls.
"Come on, dude make the bowlers strip" I shouted.
Required run rate was 7.63 per over.
Gambir pressed the acceleration button but he fell shortly, he got on 38(41) balls. :P
Kohli was steady as Dravid who went a spot below his usual position found it hard to score, but they did rotate the strike.
After 30 overs, India 181-3.
151 to win in 120 balls.
Dhoni was cool. He wasn't worried about the others. He was happy with his power.
Dhoni sent a message to Kohli to accelerate, and Kolhi did the same. He hit 3 fours in each of the 5 overs, he was on the track. Then he was removed by Pattinson.
India: 248-4 in 35.4 overs.  84 to win on 86 balls.
Everything was under control.
Suddenly, it was Brett Lee's over which changed things. A hatrick!   Dravid, Raina and Jadeja. Bit the dust in the 37th over.
India           250-7      36.5 overs
Dhoni:          0(0) *
For, the next 5 overs Dhoni had things under control, but Ashwin failed in the last ball of the 40th over. He was trying to hit a six, but finished getting stumped by Haddin. :P
India 279-8  in  42 overs.
This match seems to be heading towards a wonderful finish. I need to prove Mr. Pink tie was wrong in betting against India. :P :P :P         BTW, he was an Indian too.
                                            32
Last 40 balls and 41 runs required to win.
Dhoni and Zaheer in the middle with me padded up.
"Gone!" Harsha Bogle screamed as Zaheer Khan got stumped by Doherty.
41 off 29. As I was the last batsman in the grease. I was a bit nervous.
Doherty was angry because of that 163.9 km/h thing.
Dhoni told me to save the stump and give him the strike.
I played a proper text book off drive which was fielded carefully and we ran 3. :D :D
38 off 28 !
Dhoni was in a rusty mood. He wouldn't have expected his batsmen to let him down.
India scrambled from 248-3 to 279-8.   :(
Few tv's in India would have already been switched off by now.
Dhoni hit the ball to long off. It was an easy single, if we had run. But Dhoni didn't take it. In other words he didn't trust me.
Next two balls, Dhoni did the same thing. He hit the ball to deep fielders and stood there without running.
Mr. Dhoni, I know to bat. We wasted 3 runs.
"Arghhhhhhhhhhh!" Dhoni shouted in frustration.
38 runs of 24 balls 9.4 required run rate.
Ben Hilfenaus took the ball for the 47th over. I was on strike. Expectations were low, but for me that was a good thing.
I hit the ball and it went like a bullet for four. Dhoni punched my stomach in joy. "Be clever and take a single" he advised me.
I had other plans, to hit a '6'.
Then, the next ball was a dead bouncer which hit my helmet and a physio came to the pitch. I was lying near the stumps. Dhoni was standing next to me like a guard in a graveyard. :(
I got well, now need to play well. Otherwise, India will lose. Next ball, upper cut, the ball ran away for a boundary. That was an awesome shot. Not that I hit that. Tendulkar, himself appreciated it.
Then, the next ball was hit to the extra cover fielder with a bounce between us. I missed the next ball completely. No clue.
Next ball, chipped it to a fine leg. :) Dhoni didn't run, he still didn't have any confidence in me. After few seconds, he started to run. I felt thrilled. I started gaining my captain's confidence.
29 required from 18 balls. 9.6 required run rate.
Brett Lee was back on the attack.
Everyone expected the first ball of that over to be the last ball of the world cup, but it wasn't. I played an off drive, bisecting extra cover and cover. :D :D
As usual, Brett Lee came near me. "Just checking your skills".
If I had been out in that ball, he would be like "ball of my career".
Brett Lee born on 8th November, 1979. I was born when he was celebrating his 16th b'day 8th Nov. 1995 Shhh!! never mind.
Got a beamer from Brett Lee which hit the handle of my bat and went back to Lee. Umpire didn't give it a no ball.
The crowd booooed Mr. Asad Rauf (umpire).
Pakisthani's just hate Indians win.
"Come on!" I shouted at him.
"It was waist height" he said.
That ball was just close to my face. If I had missed it, I would've woken up in some hospital.
Brett Lee returned again with an off-side bouncer for which I had other ideas.
=> Upper cut again.
=> Leave it alone.
=> Play a fore-hand like Fedex.
I left the ball, it was too high. That would've been a no ball, but Asad's eyes saw it as a legal delivery. I wanted to make his red shirt even more redder.
The next ball, Lee came back with a 157.8 km/h ball which hit my stomach.
They appealed for a wicket. Asad Rauf raised his finger Out. WTF? "Hello? Excuse me?" I shouted.
The Australians started jumping over each other.
World Champions Australia. The board stated. 
I did that power Ranger's step. That's the referral signal.
Then,
pitched              on-line
impact               off-line
original decision     out
After few minutes of talking over the black walkie talkies, I was given not out. Australians looked like Shad's Shanty Town people.
I edged the ball and took a single at last OFF the strike. :P :P After 11 balls.
Dhoni was looking angry. He smashed a 118m six over the third tier in Johannesburg stadium. :) It was hard for a practical man to believe that, but a quixotic person would.
18 runs to win off 12 balls.
Match leaving our hands and Pattinson was back. He bowled 141 km/h ball, a double to deep square leg. A dive was needed.
That dive was perfore.
Next ball too a double, straight to the ground. Next ball, he bowled it short which I hit, my favorite the switch hit. That ball went for a huge '6'.
My bat made an awesome sound, I want to make that sound as my message tone.
"LIGNEOUS" stated the screen near the score board.
Next ball, a straight drive for 4. That was a classy boundary. Straight down the ground. 1 bounce to the fence.
Suddenly, it became clear that it was India's night.
                             4 runs to win off 8 balls.
Next ball, went on the front foot took a single.
Dhoni was on strike.
Mr. Finisher, finished the world cup and the ball was out of the stadium.  132m six.
                      World Champions INDIA
"Wooooooooooooooooow!" huge cheers. Tears in my eyes.
Dream come true. Winning a world cup.
I had to do this and I did it. I saw Dhoni standing a few meters away from me.
Removed my pants, my Nike very short shorts were exposed. I fell on the ground.
"Thalaiva, you're great" I cried. Dhoni picked me up. I was in tears. He hugged me. Sometimes, a man's hug is awesome than a woman's and this was it. Tears, everywhere.
Winning a world cup, isn't an easy thing.
Cricket is like: 'shall' and 'shouldn't'. 'Shall' is (+ ve) present and 'shouldn't' is (-ve) past, right?
People always use the 'shouldn't' than the 'shall' in cricket.
Yeah, 'shall' is easily replaced by 'can' anywhere. Just try it with a few sentences.


Cricket, success.!!!
Life??????
                          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


"The man of the match award, a cash prize of 3 lakhs and a new CBZ Xtreme goes to a man who held his nerves with the captain at the end, scoring four beautiful boundaries and took a 4 for 60. Arun!" Ravi Shasthri said something sweeter than honey.
I walked in with a smiling face.
"How? How was that possible, Arun?" Ravi Shastri asked me. I was standing next to him and the whole world seeing this interview w
I did what Riya said 'Man Of the Match please'. Riya will be watching this for sure. w
"Yeah, happy that we pulled it off at last. Its was incredible actually to be at the non-striking end and look at the captain sending balls to Mars" I said.
"How did this happen, I mean the inclusion of you into the squad.?" he asked me.
"Sleeping in Chennai and you suddenly get a call to board to South Africa and come here, take a 4 wicket haul and score some 20 odd runs is an 'okay' kind of performance I guess" I said with a superb smile. :) :) What I said was true so damn true.
"It wasn't an okay performance, It was a rocking one" he exhilirated his volume.
"Thank you" I spoke just 2 words. Idiot, you are next to one of the best commentators, you've been awarded the man of the match award and you talk just 2 words?? :P :P :P that too after winning a world cup???
"Okay, come on say me the secret of success. How was this possible? we still can't believe what just happened! Whom do you dedicate this performance/award to?" he asked me as my mind struck with Riya
w
"This was my dream actually standing next to you and talk with you after receiving the man of the match award, Atlast it came true" I said and got an applause from the South African crowd.
"Whom do you dedicate this to?" he asked me, whom to say? better be..
"Surely to one special person in my life, who changed my life completely, helped me like what to say, she was my everything, no one could have been better than her. A perfect girl. Rithikaa my best friend" I said.
Friend > Figure
I can't just like that say Riya was everything, She encouraged bla bla bla and all. If Rithikaa wasn't there with me all those days. This man of the match award would have been someone's. Yeah, Riya is important but Rithikaa seem to be star and Riya like a crystal salt. :P
"Friends are essential and here's the example. Thanks for the chat, I'm not going to make you wait anymore have a great night and a great future ahead. Enjoy" he said and handed me a champagne ww
Dhoni was called and followed him was a 'superstar film' kind of whistles and cheers!!
King Maker! #Mankatha, that place was electricifying.
"If it's possible to drink lava it can done only by him, may I welcome the captain of the winning team Mahendra Singh Dhoni" Ravi Shastri gave an awesome introduction. No one can be as cool as how Dhoni is, so gentle and cool in the toughest of the situations.
Mr.Cool, Mr.Gentle, Mr.Awesome. Every positive adjective suits Dhoni.
"What was on your mind when Arun started to hit some brilliant shots?" he asked Dhoni a question which I wanted an answer.
"It was awesome, you know he played that off drive between the cover and extra you know cover so well. Can you teach me those shots Arun?" he asked facing me as everyone grinned.
"Happy that I've got a new member in our squad you can access the situations you know. Hope everything settles down perfectly" said one of the best captains of all time.
"What was the delay in the beginning of the game? few players waiting outside the dressing room, umpires and batsmen ready to go but you people didn't start. What was it all about?" Ravi asked as I kept my hand on my head. OMG
Please don't say I was in the toilet Dhoni please.... please... I was praying. Everyone is seeing this man. tomorrow Facebook status's will be like "The bathroom hero" "Shitting win" "awesome shit" "Arun ww Shit player man" Please Dhoni nooooooo Riya will be watching this. If Dhoni says I was sitting in the toilet attaching my ass to the basin she'll never accept my proposal. Dhoni grinned and said " Its a big tissue sorry issue" he started to laugh holding his stomach. Indian players out there were laughing including me. Everyone gave us a weird look :)
"I'll say it later" he saved me. w you man.
"Here's the trophy enjoy man!!" he gave the cup to the Indian skipper.
Crackers all around ww \m/
Next morning woke up in a ***** star hotel and saw my picture in the 1st page of a local newspaper. I was given 687 grands by Tamil Nadu government, 458 grands by BCCI. After calculating the total cash prize I got, I had a whoompy 4,007,500 US dollars i.e. 17,50,00,000 Indian rupees in my bank account.. 17.5 crores ww
Money Money Money Money! Muuuahh.!
I was alone in the room. ALONE.
Room no. 1408 OMG. :'(  Then saw my mobile had 6 missed calls. 3 from Riya, 2 from unknown numbers, 1 from Rithikaa
37 new messages
Rithikaa: Best Friend Ever www
Sruthi: OMG.. Makkie U pulled it off man!  
             congrats.
Riya: Proud of my chennai boy.
Lautner: Made it large. congrats.
Siddarth: Man it's no more 'Say it sid' im saying it                                   
                now U were simply rocking.
Rohan: happy tat i've a superhero bro. Ma's happy
Nisha: Man O Man! you were phenomenal.!
Ashwin: Bro super.! /m\
Sis.: Y dint yu take 5 wickts? *WTF?*
Jessie: Hey super dude. watched it wit family
Unknown: 1000 likes for that cover drive
Aditya: you deserved to be there..
Unknown: cagna (bitch)
Niveda: Geniiii..
Riya: There?? ohh party eh? kill yu if yu drink..
Not a witch supported me when I was down, *exceptions
This is life.!
Then had a 'sir this hotel is yours' lunch, had to attend interviews. already 3 appointments and a dinner with Tamannah w actress :D :D :D
                                               33
I was swimming in the afternoon. Light blue waters and everything picture perfect cool.
Then entered a man, recognized him after 20 seconds. That pink tie guy. :'( He walked and reached me.      
"Can I have a word with you?" he asked as I came out of the pool and searched for my white towel i.e. avoided him.
"Take a look at this voice mail" he said but I ignored him completely! WTF? I'm damn guilty.
He opened the voice mail even though I refused to listen it.
"Daddy.. Save me Daddy" a girls voice, a bit mature. Some 13-15 year old girls voice.
"They are not giving me water daddy, they are torturing me. They are forcing me to eat insects daddy, they are touching me daddy. If you don't give money in a week's time, they said they'll release my videos

in net daddy" :'( that child cried as her dad here with the phone too broke down.
"Please sir" I consoled him. what have you done? Arun! Felt guilty damn guilty that I couldn't help one gentle man. :( :(
"I lost another 4 crores. Now I'm bankrupt. I don't have a penny. I tried to be a good politician. Is that a mistake?? Stupids. Now I need my daughter and I don't know how I am going to get her." He said crying OMG.. I made a 40 year old man cry.
God *unfit to live*           
"Sir, how much do they need?" I asked as if i'm going to give him those money.
"14 crores!" Holy mother of Kim Kardashian. :(
I turned in slow motion. :(
"Mmm.! I'll give those in 3 days and I'm sorry" I said.
Arun! what are you doing? It was his mistake joining politics and being a good politician, :P keeping the money on Australia's side when you are an Indian :P but I did nothing till now which will give me a 'Not human' tag.
Human = Selfish scumbags.
I was good and so generous even though the mistake isn't mine. :'(
Boss, He's an Indian help him. ;)
Indians are always cool!
After giving those 14 crores, Felt good. No more guilty feelings Happy!! (y)
I still have 3.5 crores. I don't know how to spend that money only then why 17 crores for me! another way to give an excuse. XD
Took picture with the world cup near beach & Mandela Mall official ones for newspapers and magazines not for Facebooking or tweeting. Wonderful stills, signing hell a lot of autographs.
Then boarded a flight to chennai. XD
Air hostress everyone were like awesome.
Reached Chennai. Was expecting some 3-4 people to receive me but It was a warm welcome. A big crowd was there for me.
Awesome 'For me' www
Dreams coming true. There was that band which is always heard when someone is arriving or some American groom's ring changing ceremony or a rich grandfather's 70th wedding or posting of new SI kind of ceremony.
"We are proud of you, Arun!" said a hundred voices.
I replied a hundred "Thank you's" superb and loved it. At last spotted Riya who was talking with a old lady. I walked to her, pulling my suitcases.
"Why didn't you mention my name? In that ceremony?" she spoke for the 1st time in some 7 days. I never attended calls, So long gap!
"I'll explain" I said as she turned back and started to walk. :P OMG *she's angry*
Consoling girls => throwing a stone from China and hoping that it will fall on a boy's head who is in Chennai. Very difficult and almost impossible. XD
"Riya come on!" I followed her like a hutch dog! :P I came out of the Airport following her footsteps and saying "Sorry! Sorry!". We came out, a gang of Rickshaw drivers approached us like how houseflies come when a new Grand Sweets box is opened. We had no way to walk only. :P
Riya saw me with a 'kill you idiot' look, which was horrifying XD
"I didn't bring my Vento, have to take a CAB" she said.

                                            34 

*Slap*
"You didn't say my name. She's more important right? go propose and marry her. Why did you propose me?" She said, for the millionth time.
"Sorry, Riya" I said. She didn't accept my apologies. We sat in the Ambassador taxi. Black and yellow. That taxi was named 'Whistle podu' in yellow and Dhoni's picture was in the back glasses. It was a sticker, Surfu his name written all over the mirror. I was wondering how he would see the road.
"Anna Nagar poonga" Riya said to the Driver.
"Anna, Guindy ponga" I corrected.
He followed my order. He took us to Guindy. We didn't talk for a while.
"Riya" I said, it was 8 days ago and I missed saying it.
"I love you" I said with a beggar look.
She smiled. Woooooooooooooooow!
"Anna, Le Royal Meridian ponga" I said as she turned to stared at me.
"I'm not coming to any room with you, if it is official, you go, I'm not coming" she said as the drive parked the cab in front of huge gates. I was going to pay him, when he started
"Sir, Supera aadna. Mass. Madam irunthaanga, adhan moodittu irunthe. Congrats thala, Kaasella veenam.."
Basically, what he meant was 'You played well, no money needed" thank you.
"Thanks... kaasu?" I said, flipping the 500 rupee note, just trying to tempt him into goodness.
"Keep it as my 'Man Of The Match Award', thala" he said and fled.
Now, I walked in, Riya was waiting.
"Riya, come in" I touched her hip and pushed her in.
Orange sofa's near the reception.
Riya sat in one of them. She was like 'WTF just happened?" look.
I left her alone there and had a conversation with the 'super looking' receptionist.
She gave me a key and a dress bag which had  few important dresses which you'll see.
"Riya, come on" I said to her, I also noticed that she didn't have any idea of what was going on.
"Arun....." she said, but I completely ignored her. We started walking.
"Arun....?" she said again, but I ignored, again.
She wore a 3/4th Jean and a white shirt. Like the one Aishwarya Rai wore in Robot. She was mind blowing.
"Arun, tell me where we are going?" she said.
"Surprise!" I said and smiled. She didn't change the look on her face.
"I'm not ready for making love(Sony pix subtitle XD). And if you force me into that I'll kill you " she said and grinned.
"Say no to making love before marriage" I replied like a government awareness guy.
Shut Up dude! You are changing the trend!
I opened the door.
"Come in, Riya " I said in a base voice, trying to make it romantic.
"What's this?" she said seeing the bed sheet, which was very big, almost the size of DAV boys basket ball court.
"Remove it" I said.
She was hesitating. She removed the cover/bed sheet.
"Aww..." she said and jumped in joy.
A swimming pool in Le Royal Meridian. Alone.!!!
She said this to me 2 years ago. That day I went to Jail.
Boy's don’t forget things. It's always girls who do those. :(
"You remember that Arun?, I told you long time ago" she said with an 'Aww.. ' kind- of voice. :(
"I do, every little thing you said, you whispered, you thought."  I said and got a hug, a sweet one though.
"That's sad, I didn't bring my bikini!" she said and shocked me.
"You wear that?"
"Nooo. Just kidding. Want to see your face like that" she laughed.
"Here's your short's and shirt. I bought it and there is the room" She gave me her bag, her Nokia mobile and walked away carrying the dress. She came out with a shorts. Her legs fully exposed, and her Tee's.. damn tight. She looked like Angelina in Tom Raider ...  ^_^   ^_^              
"I'll leave and you can swim for 6 hours, I've booked the entire pool. Feel lonely, Rock the stereo near those showers or take this water resistant iPad, Go online" I said and behaved like a good boyfriend.
She said 3 years ago remember 'With my close one too' i.e. her boyfriend/husband. I'm neither one of them. So decent ah walking out.
"Hey, where are you going?" she removed her tee's. She went into the water, God! She was just steamy hot! like 700000C. Jesus!!
"Sit her" she said www
All is well!! :*
She was good looking. I was sitting there like a watchman, She was swimming, enjoying herself, She was happy I liked it, that smile O:) O:) O:) www
I went online via iPad *scene :P* was waiting for Riya to say 'Shall we leave?' but its 1 hour since we came she's still swimming, swimming and swimming..
I was in a light blue jeans and a white team India shirt not jersey :P, saw few pictures of Riya in Facebook.
Idiot she's just in-front of you with a swim suit :P and you are gazing at her picture which was uploaded 3 years back at some beach *holidays kind of*.
All of a sudden the room became silent.
Those water sparkling sounds disappeared.
Riya's sweet giggles faded. It was really freaky. The silence's silence gave a new twist :P. It was kind of what to say so damn weird. I stood up.
"Riya??" I said and I just got an echo back.
"Riya? what happened?" I asked her back. I was some 10m from the pool. So, I couldn't see her, I went near the pool. She was lying in the pool floor. :( :( God! 6 feet water above her. :(
I jumped in with my Blackberry in my pocket, Rado watch and my jean and T-shirt of course.
It was hard to go down. Gravity and viscosity sucks.
I pulled her out. Laid her in those blue tiles. God! Freaking nervous.
I know no geriatrics. I didn't have an idea of what to do. She's lying infront of me not breathing. Tears rolled down my cheeks. My heart skipped beats. :'( Bizzare!
Pressed her chest part to exert pressure on her lungs and pump water out, I saw formalin bottles near me which is of no use.
"Riya?" I said with tears in my eyes.
"Come on Riya. I need you" I said and stopped pumping and hugged Riya, crying. :( Won world cup 2 days ago and losing my girl will mind waving.
"Hiee!" she said laughing. ef you see k, At last after 300 seconds my heart came back to me. :'/
"Come on!" I said and took out my blackberry, threw it on the floor and kneeled down some 20m away from Riya.
Started crying. :'( :'(
Estoy Major, She came near me and touched my shoulders.
"Hey" she touched and she too kneeled down. It hurt me so much. She took the hell out of me. :( :( :( Her touch made it a last straw.
"Hey come on, don't cry!" she hugged me.
What don't cry? please witch let me cry out!
"Come on. Sorry Arun" she was soo caring.
It was unbearable. You act as if you die eh? you don't have any other game to play? You suck Riya :P I was totally angry on her. Not that my Rado and blackberry's gone, My heart was Sir remedio(hopeless). She made a ocelot cry. :'(
"Arun" her voice dropped btw we are still hugging. I didn't respond. It's been a good relationship with Riya but this thing shook the deck.
"Riya what's this?" I struggled to speak.
"Arun, I didn't mean to hurt you" she said with a 'please let me kick you' voice.
She was hurt but it should be me who should be hurt.
Btw we are still hugging www her coffee colour tights were very wet. :P *very important* :P :P
"I know Riya" I said as I came out of the hug. Both of us looked sad! *obvious*
"Aaa A-Am I th-that imp-impor-important?" she said and broke down. She struggled with her words. :P
She looked beautiful now too.
"Hey stop crying" my turn now. :P I held her head and straightened it up.
"You are damn important" I said to Riya, She was like 'Man I can't eat anymore'. :P :P
"Then why didn't you mention my name in the post tournament presentation?" Arrggghh! Ravi Shasthri please ask me 'whom do you want to dedicate this performance to?' again, this creature is really taking my life out. :P
"Should I mention?" I said to her as the situation turned romantic.
"I said Rithikaa is special but you are even more. If I start talking I'll be talking for hours and they'll kick me. So I didn't say your name" I lied really Rithikaa > Riya :) :) But Riya is important too, Just think na.
"Arun?" expectations grew as Miss. Unpredictable paused. *kismet*
"You remember every single act of mine?" she said as I nodded like a 'laughing stock.'
"I couldn't ask for anymore" she said as a water droplet fell from her hair fell on her nose for which I smiled.
"I'm talking, don't see those droplets idiot!" she said.
Control!!! :D eeeeeeee
"Yeah and Riya I'm crazy about you!" I proposed her face the nth time. :P :P
I said now cause her slippers are some 10m away from us.
"A-Ar-Arun" she struggled with her words. She was beautiful again.
"Riya?" I asked her. I think she's speaking british English. *Mokka*
she stood up, I was still kneeling down. *no respect*
(unnakulan ennada respect).
"Riya? I said I love you" I said as she took the towel and marched towards the rest room.
Girls always act as if they don't know anything. She heard me but she will act like Sivaji Ganesan(the only guy who deserved the tag 'Actor'). Never in your life a girl will talk if you refuse to pay attention to them and you talk something uncomfortable.
"So?" she turned back and got into the rest room. Jesus christ why is she acting like this?? She killing me by her moves. Can't predict Riya really. So? eh? What so? she's damn damn unpredictable. She was fine, she talked properly 5 minutes ago now she started again. :( Riya :P
Waited for few minutes. Updated status.
Arun Mak(pronounce it as mac): Love the way it hurts :( w
She came out with her red shirt and white three-forth. I was like awww. :0 :0 :0 :0
"Shall we?" she said. A perfect girl.
"Yeah!" I exclaimed and stood up. We went through the doors and crossed few high profile people. Even I'm a high profile person \m/
Then we moved to the cafe in the Basement.

                                            35

"I'm not ready for anything Arun!" she said as I sat on the chair. She looked like a devil who was sent by the kings of hell in red shirt. What are you ready for then? I thought to ask her.
"Oh but?"
"Look Arun I'm 23 the same age as you are. Now you?" she paused.
"Now I what?" I said like a mom slapping her son for breaking his leg.
"Now you" she paused again like a scratched CD in an old DVD system.
"Now you what?" I repeated
"Nada(nothing)" she declared.
I was angry on her. She could sense it easily. I wanted a good reason for rejecting my proposal.
"Arun look. In my family, a girl should get married when she's 24 and you have just entered limelight" she gave an excuse but I want an answer.
"You deserve someone better than me Arun. I need to end my free, Independent, joyful and colorful life in another year or half but you can't afford for marriage soon. You need to play" she said and dropped a tear.
"What happened?" I was in a bad mood, so I didn't mind asking it in a hard voice.
"Nothing" she wiped those tears, It wasn't tears just a drop. Secret weapon. :P
"Then why are you crying?" I asked as the waiter landed 2 strawberry softies.
"I'm not crying" she said crying. Does it make sense, am I Jayalalitha or what to torture people?
"You are crying and you lie saying I'm not" I shifted my focus to the softies. I was eating, she stared at  me.
"Arun" she paused God! This is increasing the expectations Riya mind you, then she'll be like 'shall we go to the temple?' 'Arun shall we skydive?' 'Arun shall we sing with Katy Perry?' :| :| :|
"Yeah Riya" I said as I dropped the spoon completing the smoothie 'Kling' the bowl exclaimed after meeting the metal spoon.
"Arun I know that you love me madly but my family, tradition, culture everything turns out to be a witch" she said the truth.
If the creator of Hindu religion was dumb, Riya would have been my girl but its not over yet. I'm always ready for a fight.
"Riya?" I started and paused.
"Let me finish" she said on your face Arun.
"Yeah okay okay!" I said with a 'mom asked me to say that your dress in transparent' look.
"I want or wish that you are someone" She filled that sentence with wrong words so, she started again.
"I don't want you to be like a love failure guy. I'll accept your love, We'll love each other, mate then what?" she talked like a stupid Kapil Sibal.
"Out of your mind or something?" I started to recognize that Riya doesn't know what love is. I too don't know but that's not the issue :P :P
"Riya I want to be with you forever, hug you, cry with you, share everything with you and I want you to be my everything not some famous businessman's daughter or some great grandfather's grandson's elder son's first sister's second daughter" I broke out everything which I wanted to speak.
"Arun we'll love, mate then what? you'll start hating this woman that's the truth" If I was an ordinary man I would have accepted it but I am different from others in thoughts, actions and way of behaving.
ww Unique ww  Psycho in other words :P
"Riya I don't have an answer for that. Please stop talking like a female dog" I avoided using 'Bitch' Instead I used female dog. She was like so disturbed with that female dog thing. She relaxed back and stretched. She bent down her 2 ah ahemww ear rings was the main attraction control. *I know what you thought* :P
"You alright?" I asked to know whether she's angry or not.
"Yeah this female dog is fine" She said and I declared that she's angry.
"Stupid!" I concluded and sat back.
"Yeah this stupid female dog is fine" she said with a fake smile.
"Don't act fake Riya be ordinary. I know you'll get angry but its not that way" I said what I felt.
She was like 'Mustard(:P) I'm gonna smash you now" kind of face :( :P :P
"Hey! If you want to talk anything talk to me directly instead of mumbling inside" I raised my volume as she almost got up.
"Oh! You've become so great that I say something inside and not talk before you huh? for your useless knock you talk this much?" Awwww that's hurting come on, why have you become a Mayawati?
"Stop!! This its hurting" I said as she obeyed my words for the 1st time. The waiter landed the bill. 3,65,000/- Indian rupees it stated. The printed paper with the hotels seal covering the last 3 digits. :P
She pulled out the card and was shocked.
"Arun look?" she saw me eye to eye. I found that seeing her eyes was so tough as I diverted.
"Look I said" she raised her voice as I looked at her 2 black eyes which like 2 charcoals dropped in a bowl of vanilla milkshake. It was fabulous.
"Will you make me feel happy forever?" she asked as her eyes moved here and there. Looking at my face.
"I'm born to make you happy" I replied in seconds.
She touched my palms and started to massage my palms. Sweet.
"Why are you so sweet, Arun?" she asked for which I had no answer.
"Arun!" she raised her voice suddenly.
"What?" I exclaimed/questioned. it rose up expectations and for the 1st time It filled the expectations. :P
"You shouldn't love anyone ever in your life except me!" she said for which I gave a wrong answer.
"No. I'll" I said in a hard voice.
"Arun then I think We.." she stopped. No girl wants her boyfriend to love anyone. :P
"I'll love someone who calls you 'mom" Awwwww cute forward <3 LOL XD cute ww
"Awwwwwwww. Arun come here" she said as I went near her.
We Kissed.
We both went back to our respective seats and we smiled at each other, then I paid the bill and we stood up. A child waved a 'hai' to me but her mom who saw me kissing pulled her hands back and said "Don't talk to him" she was angry. Riya stepped in.
"What's bothering you if we both kiss in public?" Riya asked her, that women looked stunned but Riya seemed angry.
"I.. I don't have problem any" that lady's english was funny :P
"Then shut up" she said and landed her lips on my cheeks and we moved out of the hotel. :P \m/

                                36

Given a star status. It was hard for me to be a free bird. I always had problem signing autographs, accepting gifts, writing notes and smiling at cameras. :P It was a period to remember. In most of the place people recognize me. Many refused to take the money, like the cab or in hotels. After being the chief guest of three school's Sports Day function. I saw a celebrity in me i.e. ignoring people, being rude to the media. Stardum sucks.
My page currently has 40,766 likes. Arun Kumar Mak. Arghhh that 'Kumar' in the middle. My new name is - Arun Punter Mak.
The night before IPL, i.e. the IPL opening ceremony. Every one was invited T-Pain, Katy Perry, Rajinikanth, SRK, Brangelina, Eva Mendes, Jackie, Kate Winslet, Nicole Kidman, Big B and of course cricketers with their family. I had no family. I choose to go with Riya.
But the problem is, I need the permission of Mr. Ravindran, f/o Riya Ravindran. We were once spotted together in cinemas by reporters and this cooked up a storm in their house. So, Riya decided to invite me for lunch to her house.
I came 912 Randeloovers park. I parked my Audi Q7 www Q7 $Money$. I walked into my in-laws house, it was an awesome house. A narrow concrete road leading to the house. Both sides of the road were filled with green gardens. It was fantastic. Green cricket grass, I mean the grass used for the outfields and a well furnished bench in the middle of the lawn and of course a dog barking.
It is almost impossible to find a girl's house without a dog.
'tin-tin' rang the bell.
I was adjusting my jean pulling it to the perfect position, then I was kind of adjusting my hair spikes and setting my look.
"Arun..?" said a good looking girl of 18.
"Hi, Trisha!" I said.
"Tisha......... not Trisha. Hate you!" she said. Pooooh!
What name is this? Tisha is the conjugate of Trisha or what?
"Tisha.. Tisha.." I kept saying to myself.
I want to see their parents! Products are perfect. So, the manufacturers should also look awesome right? Logic.
"Mom, Riya we have guests!" Tisha said and started texting in her BB Bold 9000!!
You have guests in your house and you still text? it means you are in louw.
"Hi, Arun!" said the most beautiful 45+ in the world. I was dumb struck.
"Hi, aunty!" I said waving my hand.
She handed me a glass of filtered/purified water.
"Salt water, aunty?" I asked her.
She seemed to be shocked with that question.
"It's lime juice" aunt said. ROFL That wasn't lime juice.
 I promise that it was water in the name of 'lime juice'.
"It's okay sit" she said.
"Gentleman!" Riya's dad i.e, Ravindran walked in with a big smile. He was good looking. Only if you have salt and sugar in the lime juice it will taste good, that works good in Riya's case.
Good looking parents. So, awesome looking daughter.

                                        37
"Don’t feel shy, son. Eat!" her father said that like a tape recorder repeating the same thing.
"Yeah sure, uncle" I said with a ' I'm 17 and I dont need to make love' look.
Chicken, fish, mutton and prawn... every thing which flies or runs or swims were served.
"Son... you both are in love?" uncle crunched a piece of chicken and talked through the rest of the mouth.
I stirred the chicken soup and was shy to say 'I love your daughter'.
"What's bad in that?" he asked.
I was looking at that chicken's leg and thinking about his reaction if I ever say 'I want to marry your daughter'
"Yeah! Dad, we are in love!" Riya became my mouth piece.
I continued to stare at the chicken instead of eating it.
"Woooooow" Tisha said as she heard Riya's voice. I didn't really like that name. Tisha aint good. Tisha Ravindran, really? I wanted to say 'sis-in law your name isn't good, please change it'.
"Arun.... we brought up Riya in the such a way that there shouldn't be any pain or she should feel that we didn't get this kind of. We were always supportive to her thoughts and her way of living, So I think you get it" He said and I didn't get what he said now. He wants me to.. what? I don't get anything BLANK.
"What do you want me to get? you mean I'm not a perfect match for your daughter? you want me to leave?" I raised up my tone. I really don't get it Mr .Ravindran.
"I didn't mean anything gentleman. I just said I how I bought up your love" Awwwwwww that was sweet, instead of saying 'my daughter' he said 'your love'. I liked it but I would prefer 'My Daughter' only. I just know her for 3 years maybe 4 but all those 23 years he's been her everything.
"Sorry uncle, I'll be a proper boyfriend and a good husband" I promised.
I completed my soup and fried rice was served.
"Enough aunt!" I said but she added more of course you know people usually do what you say them not to do. :P
"Don't feel shy" uncle said for the 15th time.
I started eating with my hand everyone there ate with their hand except Tisha -> not every witch in the world is same and here's the example.
"Arun.. I've been a good human than a dad to Riya and I wish or I want you to be a good human than a good boyfriend" he should say this when I tie the knot but it was a sweet speech I liked it, didn't mind it at all. :D
"I'll be the best" I said and Riya who was sitting next to me touched my hand and gave the best smile ever. I fell in love with that smile. Holy mother of Danny Boyle. Blistering \m/
"I like it, sugar" Riya whispered in my ears and I replied her a 'I love you'
"You are so filmy mamae" Tisha said it was sweet really 'mamae' thing. Yup bro-in-law is mamae. I never called her 'Tisha' I call her 'Machi'.

                                38

I wore a coat with a red tee shirt inside with a denim jean below. Riya wore an awesome black frock. It was nice to see her in that dress. Everything suits her. w
That event had red carpets and photographers of magazines surrounded the place.
I went there via Q7 and parked it right in front of the gates and gave the keys to the valet parkers.
*Chick chick chick* camera shuttering sound. I walked in with my girl. I posed for a few pictures and walked into the hall.
There was party all night. Everyone went nuts after drinking. This was a formal party but the way things went it seemed to be the most informal party ever organized. :P We left to CCD.
"Is it true what you said to my dad?" she asked me as the Cafe Coffee Day lights brightened up.
We both sat in a double seater lonely not exactly lonely there were few couples.
"What was it?" I asked her back.
"That proper boyfriend thingy?" she asked in doubt.
"Riya, I'll be the best person you'll ever meet!" I touched her hands as the waiter served us cookies and milk shakes.
"I'm going to sleep with you today!" she said as my mind went wavering.
"You sure?" I said before she finished the sentence. She nodded a yes.
"You live in the park right?" she said.
Its not some park its THE PARK. $$$
I became a bit nervous after she said she'll be sleeping with me. We parked the car in the slot given.
"Hi, Riya" Tisha entered the scene. OMG :(
I was wondering what Tisha was doing here, we are going to sleep not see Rowdy Rathore. I said inside and greeted with a smile outside.
"Hi Tisha" Riya said and hugged her sister   *2 weird sisters*
"Look Arun, she came in few minutes within I called her. Love Tisha" she said to me. :P
"Threesome?" I asked in a shock.
"What?" both Riya and Tisha said in a chorus voice. I have to manage something now.
"Somewhere I saw Avatar-3 poster" I managed.
"You didn't say threesome right?" Tisha asked me.
"He didn't" Riya supported me.
"Riya, I want you to meet my boyfriend" she said as I clarified the doubt. 18 year old having a boy friend. :'(
"You have a boyfriend?" Riya asked Tisha in a hard voice.
"Yeah!" Tisha's face fell.
1964: I'm 27, I started to text a girl.
1995: I'm 20 and I chat with most of the girl.
2013: I'm 13, I am dating many girls.
And this is what I say generation gap.
I never with a girl until I was 12. :P *boys school instinct*
"Hi. Ms. Riya" a short foreign of early 20's. Shook hands with Riya. I was dumbstruck.
"And you are..?" Riya asked in shock/doubt.
"Aaron" Tisha said.
"Hi. Aaron nice to meet you" Riya hugged Aaron, It's okay! It's her bro-in-law only right.
"This is my fiance Arun" Riya said, fiance? Boyfriend isn't formal. Fiance is damn formal. So she preffered Fiance.
I shook hands, He didn't talk, so I didn't talk. :P
"Your from?" I asked to build a conversation.
                                            39
"Australia is awesome man!" he said pouring shandy into my glass. *enough enough*.
"How long will you be here in India?" I asked back. He was drinking so I waited for the answer.
"I'm going to become a citizen of India man!" he said and I smiled. This time I myself poured some shandy.
Like all other bars, How to describe this one? Easy.
Flash lights, unknown English songs, Girls going wild with micro-mini's, weird shoes, daizzy moves, brawls and strippers.
"Why are you laughing?" he asked me. I just smiled it wasn't a laugh.
There's a lot of difference between a laugh and a smile. :P
"Getting things done by Indian governments is not plonky, dude!" I said.
He gave me a 'hey kiddo' look.
After some 45 minutes, I was totally drunk.
"Where are our girls?" I asked Aaron in the drunkest of the voices. We both were like. I want liquor dot.
"Moon and sun" Aaron said oh sorry! He just cracked an Australian joke. Come on people laugh for his joke. It's okay you ain't laughing, hate you all :/ thanks for smiling :) *they didn't smile too*
We went to our room.
"Honey drunk?" Tisha opened and stared at Aaron. British accent it seems. :P
"And you mamae! you too eh?" she said to me.
What? every man has the right to drink whatever he wish, leave alone poison. :P
I walked in. Pushed those lamps in unconsciousness and slept. That's what I remember.
"Hey dude" Aaron woke me up as sun light passed through the uncovered parts of the window. He made coffee for me. Sweet. I like him. ;)
"Riya left you a note" Aaron said and pointed out a separate tea kettle and few cookies. There was a note

    Arun.w I'll be back. We both are in the gym. I've bought you a separate tea kettle And yesterday you were sweet.
                                                                               Riya w
I didn't have any idea of what happened yesterday.
"Dude? what happened?" I asked Aaron. He is a mustard. :P I thought he made tea but he didn't. :P :P Riya bought them for me. w
"Yesterday was weird. We were drunk like a statue and you broke two lamps, pulled of the curtains, threw a food plate out of the window, last but not the least you vomited on my face and then you rocked man.!"  said that shameless. :P I vomited on his face, he should kick me not say I rock.
"Come on, no more suspense. What happened?" I asked him and  took a sip of tea.
"After you puked on my face, Riya tried to change your shirt, She removed your shirt and you said 'No woman, Don’t remove my shirt. I'm engaged to a sweet woman already." in a unconscious mind"
Awwww I didn't know that I am a raptor when I'm drunk.
"Then you slept in the bed, Tisha slept with you, Riya sister was watching Rock of Ages, I slept on the sofa" He concluded as I ate a biscuit/Cookie without brushing teeth.
"Sleep well Eat well, Therefore All is well" I collapsed in those white spongy sleeper's friendly cot.

                                    40


40 matches over in this season. Chennai Super Kings have played 8 games.
IPL POINTS TABLE
TEAM                     Played    Won    Lost   Tie    Points  NRR
Rajasthan Royals              8                7           1          -          14          +2.44
Deccan Chargers              8                6           2          -          12          +0.76
Sahara Pune Warriors      8                5           2          1          11           +1.55
Royal Challengers             8                5           2          1          11          +0.02
----------------------- Play-Offs ---------------- DLF IPL --------------------
Chennai Super Kings         8                4           3          1           9          +1.94
Mumbai Indians               8                4           3          1           9           -0.32
Kings XI Punjab               8                3           5          -           6           -0.03
Kolkata Knight Riders       8                2           6          -           4           +0.19
Delhi Daredevils              8                 1            7         -            2          -3.07
Lucknow firebirds            8                 1            7         -            2          :P :P
4 teams will qualify for the play offs. 18 matches per team.
8 matches, 6 wickets, 136 runs given per 100 balls, 8 per over, best of 3-40, 3 catches and 1 run out.
Best of 36* runs in one innings. Strike rate 206.73, Average: ---
1 Man of the match award.
Next match was with Rajasthan Royals. We won the toss and elected to bat. We scored 138 runs. For the first time 'The Loyal' Chennai crowd booooed us. I didn't bat.
M Vijay 63(54) Anirudha 51(48). Instead of playing like that they could have got out. Look at the number of balls faced. :P I would have hit few sixes.*Control*
We bowled like Spartans (Not the school where students spit and sit on it, some warriors of ancient Europe on whom loads of damn boring films were made. {Exception 300-the film}.
I bowled the 1st over of the innings. 6 dot balls \m/. Then I bowled the 3rd over of the innings which was a good one giving away just 3 runs. I was offered the 5th over but I said 'NO' to Dhoni. Then 13th over I took 2 wickets the I was given the last over.
7 required off 6 balls.
How come people give me these types of things. Riya was wearing a yellow Chennai jersey and jumping along side Tisha who was wearing a Team India dress. :P :P If you can't find a CSK jersey, go for a Rajasthan Halla Bol jersey, if not that come in a casual instead of wearing Indian team jersey for an IPL match.
1st ball I bowled an inswinger which was hooked up and rolled down to Long Off for a double tried single. Next ball an yorker which was returned to my hands after a bounce. Next ball bowled a slow ball which Ross Taylor swung and missed which led to a dot ball.
Next ball I bowled from round the wicket and the ball swung in and castled the stumps. Wow!
Then the next balll, Abhishek Jhunjhunwala, the ball hit the pads.
"Howzaat!!" I appealed and Darl Harper raised his hand.
"Come on!" I shouted.
6 to win off 1 ball. Siddharth Trivedi walked in. Dhoni advised "Do what ever you want, but don't give a six" he said as I tightened my arm.
Next ball the crowd roared as I started my run up...
"Bowled !!"
I ran to my coach, Stephen near the dug out and hugged him. Woooow! Said the 'Word Board'-> 1 2 and 3 Hatrick my 1st Hatrick, cool. Its always speacial for me.
We won by 5 runs.
4-1-10-5
www  5 wickets for 10 runs!  ww
We moved to 3rd as both RCB and Pune warriors were handed soul crushing losses.

                                           41

After 9 matches the standings changed soo much. As Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai qualified for the play-offs. Chennai and Mumbai had no second chances but PWI and RCB can afford to lose a game.
We(CSK) defeated Mumbai by 7 wickets.
I can't explain the whole match then, this book will compete with Baghvath Geetha :P :P. Here's the score
Indians  -> 159/8                          20 overs
A.Raydu    54                              Southee: 2-31
Tendulkar  39                             Raina: 2-33

Chennai  -> 164/3                       18.1 overs
Hussey  87*                                  Pollard  2-14
Dhoni 42*
I took a wicket and gave 30 run. We are in Qualifier 2! Yaaaay! We are playing the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.!!
Next match,      
RCB defeated PWI by 3 runs.
RCB  201-3                               20 overs
Virat  89                                    S. Smith          3-39
Gayle 81                                  
PWI    198/9                            20 overs
M. Manhas   91                         Dirk Nannes   4-21
Ryder           80                         Vettori           3-39
What's the point in finishing 1st, you still need to beat us!.
                                         42
Qualifier II
PWI   vs   CSK   20.00 IST  Chennai   Tomorrow
"Yup... Come on, guys. We should rock this match and if we win this  cup returns Chennai again" Dhoni said but he knew that we should win the next match too.
We marched on. We were the bowling team. It was a Day match.
"Come on!" Jadeja yelled as I dropped a catch of the 1st ball. Micheal lumb escaping.
That wasn't tough. I need to move to my right. I moved but lack of concentration. I was standing in the point position.
66-3 read the score board after 9 overs. We bowled decently. I didn't get an over to bowl. :P Spinning wicket. So, It was spinners who did the damage. I was handed the ball to bowl the last over before the strategic time out.
"Your team deserves hits like these.." said Ganguly as he hit three consecutive 4's of the 1st three balls.
I was sweating like Hayden. Chennai's humidity, gosh! I felt too uncomfortable. I sat down near the stumps. It was way too hot and the conditions were not likeable.
"You alrite?" Simon asked me.
I laid back. I was very uncomfortable.
"Dude?" Raina lifted me up.
I couldn't stand, too.
2nd time in my life, fainted.......
                                            43
"See, I just want to know whether he's serious or not?" Riya's voice woke me up.
"He is soo weak.. Needs food.. Proper food not the hotel ones."  the doctor replied. As Riya saw me, she ran to me.
I rubbed my eyes and sat back.... That was a star hospital with a poor name.
                'The Villager's Help'                  WTF!?
"Sugar, how are you?" Riya sat on the white bed.
"So? What's the result saying?" I asked her. As she searched for the files below the bed.
"You have high BP, hon. Haemoglobin content is a bit low says the doctor and you should eat calcium tablets for three months" she said.
"Okay, doctor!" I joked. She grinned.
"Don’t forget.." Demi Lovato cried i.e. her phone rang.
What a voice.?

Somewhere we went wrong
we were once a song  www
I turned left where a giant LCD was placed.
Sahara Pune Warriors               131-6 20 overs
Ganguly  54                                  Jadeja  4-21
Clarke      21                                  Ashwin  2-38
Chennai was chasing an easy total.
63-0 in 7.2 overs
Mukund 31*                                Hussey 30*
69 required off 76 balls. It actually became a cakewalk. They didn't miss my service. :P
Riya was talking for 40 minutes in the phone. It was Rithikaa who called to ask about my health. When Riya entered the room Hussey struck a huge DLF maximum as CSK crossed the line without a speed breaker.
133-0 in 13.5 overs.
"Can I play the finals which is on Sunday?" I asked Riya.
I want to play, Hold the cup and jump in the air.
This time I'll say Riya's name if I get man of the match award. :D
"Yeah, If you recover properly" As she looked at the Deepika Padukone calendar behind her. #HOT
I walked out of the hospital and got a CAB to return to the hotel (THE PARK).
"Driver Anna Nagar ponga" she said. The way she spoke Tamizh wSo sweet.
But wait I found something wrong in that sentence. It should be Anna Square not Anna Nagar.
"Driver Anna Square ponga" I said as Riya slapped me.
One common thing between the two devils who have their first two letters of their name and the last letter the same as the other. (Ri and A) Rithikaa and Riya. Both slap for everything.
Can I go to toilet? slap
How fast did Steyn bowl? slap
Shall we go to Outline 3D? slap
How are you? slap
Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhh BUFF
"Anna Nagar ponga" she said with a hard voice.
I sat back kept my hands on Riya's closely held jeans and pressed.
*Slap*
I looked out of the window so that she can't see my embarrassed face. We went to her house.
"Hi! Arun" Mrs. Ravindran waved her hand from the balcony. She was cute. w *control she's your mother in law*
"Hai Aunty!" I said and walked slowly like how a retired military man would walk. The lawn was a bit dry now. No proper watering I guess. Aaron was inside his Etios was parked outside.
"You are staying here for 2 months" Riya said with a 'shut the hell and do what I say' look.
                                            44
"Middle stick?" I asked for the guards to Simon Taufel.
"Yup perfect! How are you? fine?" He smiled and asked me, I replied with a 'fine'.
I was perfectly all right and for the 1st time in my cricketing career I was sent to open an innings. I want to show everyone that I smack the ball really to a long distance.
Dilshan had the ball in his hands to bowl the first over.
"Vanakkam Chennai, DLF IPL Final let's play" Taufel said as the crowd roared and Dilshan bowled the first ball.
I swept the ball for a one bounce '4' near the fine leg region. Hussey from the other end punched my glove. Next ball, I played the same classic off drive between the cover and extra-cover which I played in the world cup final.
Next ball Dilshan bowled a 112.8 km/h ball which I defended. Bloody spinners who bowl fast, you can spin the ball only when the  ball is bowled slow, you people bowl faster than Vinay Kumar. LOL XD
"I'll smash your balls" said Dilshan and I smiled. I didn't feel like talking. Let my bat do the talking. Then followed a slow ball which I dispatched to huge '6' straight near the sight screens. It was huge 98 meters.
NEW BALLS NEEDED joked a chart in the crowds.
"Show me what you've got" Dilshan came up again. Man It's high time. You are 31, I'm just 24. So I'm Polite. One more word I'll smash you. Copying a Facebook page's name
No Matter How Old Are You, If You Don't Respect Me I too Won't
Chennai Super Kings 14-0 in 0.4 overs.
Next ball, an off-spinner for which I had no hint, I edged it. God's grace It ran down to a boundary and Dilshan was frustrated.
"Seems you mom is lucky" Dilshan started again. This time I need to reply.
"Dude I don't have a mother but I know that you are an apology letter from the condom factory" I said we both clashed heads. Kohli captain of Royal Challengers Bengaluru pulled me back.
"You'll bowl right? I'll see you there" He shouted.
Last ball of the over I reserve swept the ball for a huge huge six '6' In other words I played the Switch Hit. \m/
How Long was that one? read the big screen near the pavilion.
Chennai Super Kings        24-0 in 1 over
Arun 24(6)                Strike rate- 400.00
Saw my name in the board. Then it was Hussey's time to provide fireworks. Abimanyu Mithun ran in for 6 balls and gave away 16 runs. Two '6' and a beautiful '4'
Chennai Super Kings      40-0 in 2 overs.
Next over Vettori came into the act. He was stringy, he gave 7 runs. (5 singles and a double)
AFTER 10 OVERS
Hussey and Raina both in the Dug-out
Chennai Super Kings 93-2 in 10 overs.
Arun 51(28)                       Bravo 11(10)
I was recognized as a batsman with this half century. We both(me and Dwayne) stripped the bowling department of RCB.
Chennai 171-2 in 18 overs
Arun 97(43) was so excited.
Roar was huge for the lions(CSK).
I was on strike. Vettori was ready with his off-spinners everyone was cheering. It was electrifying. Riya was standing in the MCC club balcony. Chanting my name and wearing my Arun 13 CSK jersey. www
Next ball I played a cross bat shot which was in the air for some time but we ran a quick double.
Every red shirt fielder was inside the 30 yard circle saving the single but Vettori OMG bowled a yorker, It almost got my bat broken, Deadly dot ball. Next ball I reverse swept the ball and it went for a one bounce four '4'. Wooooow
I punched the air in joy. I raised my bat sorry Rithikaa's bat to my mates and I removed my shirt, I wore a white shirt inside stating
From Arun, To Riya  :*
Riya gave a flying kiss from the balcony and she said "Stay there, Stay there" her voice a bit mature. I heard her voice over a million voices. True Love w. Kohli Shook hands \m/. The next ball I edged the ball to De Villers, he dived forward, caught the ball and I got out.
Arun 103(46). Everyone stood up to appreciate my ton. I felt proud of myself. It was a great feeling. Then walked back to the dressing room. Riya hugged me from backwards.
"That was sweet" she said and hugged me once more. I walked in carrying her in my arms.
"You are awesome with the bat man!" she said removing my pads as I drinking glucose. :P
"Hi, remember me?" a voice called me, I turned back a man with an awesome coat. Some 40+ at last I remembered him. The same pink coat guy but this time he was wearing an orange tie.
"Hi" I replied with a hope inside me praying that he came to return my 14 crores. He pushed a wheeled suitcase towards me. Darker than the darkest nights.
"What's this sir?" I asked him with a smile. He gave me a smile which I've never seen in his face.



 He used to be that 'Sir, don't play well. My girl is with them' kind of person. I thought he can never smile but he did.
People actually look good with their smile
Aiyoo Fact-u Fact-u Fact-u. :D
"Your 14 crores!" he said and I was like 'I'm going to rock the world'.
"Thanks so sweet of you sir! I've got match today. So, please get my number from my fiance. I should get ready" I said but what's sweet here? I gave him money, so he's returning it. That's it. :P
Chennai Super Kings 207-4 in 20 overs.
Our team finished batting. Dhoni 28(8), That's why he is the best. Never in his life he has disappointed his fans. Only Vaideeshwar can play like him. XD :P
We walked to the pitch. Eleven of us.
"Bowl after Dilshan gets out" Dhoni said to me. I wanted to say NO but its not nice to talk against your captain. I went to my usual third man position. I was tired but want to bowl my 4 overs. I turned back and saw a chart 14 rows back. A 23 year old girl holding it.
Marry Me Arun! w
That chart was shown in the giant screen. I smiled in fact laughed. Then saw Riya's face, she was like 'Kick you' kind of face but she smiled. Coming to the match, Dilshan scored his boundaries.
Royal Challengers Bengaluru           36-0 in 2 overs.
Bollinger and Morkel getting hammered. Then, Ashwin came in Dhoni gambled with me. He asked me to stand in Silly point position. He is scoring at a rate of 18 runs per over and you say me to stand in one of the dangerous positions on a cricket field? :P
As expected he hit the ball on my left knee. He hit the ball really hard. It hurt me really badly but I acted as if I just walked out after massage.
"Why aren't you bowling freaky? scared?" he started things off.
"Yeah so scared of your mom!" I replied. I talked too much. He asked me something I should have replied to him. Talking about his mom and all is so 'Dilshany'. :P :P
He raised his bat and talked some rubbish in Sinhalese. I just heard walk-off in the middle. I too started to make fun of him.
"Dhoni bhaiya stand back someone's stomach is burning red hot!"
He came near and held my shirt. I was smiling still. *Smiling face*
"Arun stop!" Dhoni separated both of us and said. Billy Bowden called me and showed a yellow card. (There is yellow and red cards in cricket, It deals with the behaviors and language, Article 15.3.2 in Rules of MCC).
"For me?" I argued with Billy. He acted like Jessie's witchy grandmother. :P He was strict it seems.
"I swear, he started things off" I argued again and he did a LKG thing. Finger in his lips. :P I stared back.
Dhoni came to me and advised "Need to change your attitude dude" Mistake is not in my side. Dilshan was just given a warning.
                                         45
I was moved to the leg off, of course because of my 'attitude'. I stood there for the next five balls.        42-0  3 overs
"Arun bowl" Dhoni threw the ball at me.
Dilshan was on strike and the crowd went nuts. They expected a battle. A fierce one. I ran in and bowled a 138.6 km/h off side yorker. Dilshan came forward and hit the ball straight for a boundary. I walked back, scratching my head. I was angry, to be honest.
Next ball was as expected. What should the hero do? He should take a wicket. Perfect. It was a 151.5 km/h yorker between his legs. Leg stick flew away and I shouted "**** off" and jumped and hugged Dhoni.
"No Ball!" Billy Bowden yelled.
****! I said and sat on the ground with hands on my head. Dilshan smiled. His 32 teeth were on display.
Humans tend to make mistakes.
I walked back. Free hit ball, I ran in. Clean bowled 143.6 km/h.
Arghhhhhh!! two consecutive wicket balls but the batsman is still in the middle :'/
"F*** ****" almost in tears. I went to my foot mark and kneeled down. Albie advised.
Next ball, I was so frustrated, and bowled a 63.7 km/h ball. One of the slowest balls ever delivered, Dilshan made room for himself and hit the ball to the roof. 107m Showed the big screen in the stadium.
53-0  3.3 overs.
155 to win 99 balls 9.50 runs per over.
"Come on!" Dhoni shouted from the other side i.e. behind Dilshan.
Next ball I bowled a slider which skid and hit Dilshan's pads.
"Howazzat!?" I shouted as if I was asked to compete with Alponse(singer). He knows only to shout.  :P
Billy Bowden refused as I walked back disappointed. At last bowled a decent ball(excluding a no-ball and a free hit).
"Bowl near his leg" Albie advised for which I smiled. Then bowled a 141.2 km/h good length delivery and guess what? It was a boundary. It was so frustrating, the Dilshan scoop. That second I was angrier than George Clooney, when he didn't get the Oscar '12.
Dilshan raised his bat for his half century. He had scored 52 out of the 57 runs scored. Mayank Agarwal on the other hand was giving company like how Juhi Chawla gives company to Shah Rukh in shows/other events. Dilshan clearly did the talking.
52 off 20 balls.
Fours: 5                         sixes:5                          strike rate: 260
Dot balls:8                    singles:2                       Double:0         Triple:0
% of runs scored in boundary: 96.13%
Dot ball: boundary    ratio=>     4:5
off side: 24 runs            leg side: 28 runs
Arun to Dilshan: 4 onb 0fh 6 0 4
i.e. he has scored 26.6 % of his runs in my delivery.
Enough of statistics, I guess.
Then I gave a full stop to a highly exclamatory innings. He again tried to play the Dilshan scoop (pallu scoop). I bowled a high full toss which dislocated(hate the word) the bails.
"Dude! I think the dug out is that way!" I said sarcastically. He had his laugh and now I had mine.
If you see the Arun: Dilshan ratio, now. I've won. He scored 14 runs in my overs, excluding the extras. But I scored 24 runs.
                           14:24             i.e.            7:12
I won! So, it should be me who should do the talking.
57-1  in 4 overs.
151 off 96 balls required
Arun 1-0-15-1    eco 15.00. I knew my figures and went to the position which every fielder on the earth hates 'fine leg'. You have to manage almost 21% of the entire ground by yourself. But, now that's a nice thing, because Riya was sitting behind me. I could clearly hear voice.
"Cool down, idiot!" she said.
"It was his fault " I said.
"So?"
"It's his fault " I repeated and turned to face the pitch.
Ashwin was going well. The only hope for Dhoni. 8 runs from the over.
65-1 in 5 overs.
143 off 90    required run rate 9.5
"Bowl!" Dhoni threw the ball at me again. Virat Kohli and Mayank Agarwal in the grease. Virat was on strike. He swept a 144.0 km/h ball of mine to the leg side fence. Sweet timer of the cricket ball. So, I didn't have a chance on this encounter.
Next ball got a leading edge and the ball went perpendicular to the ground some 40m high. So high, three of us (Raina, Dhoni and me) ran towards the ball.
The ball fell in the centre. OMG That was a sitter. I sat on the ground. That should've been a wicket. God. All three of us stared at each other and went back to place.
Mayanak Agarwal was on stike. I bowled a 128.7 km/h ball which he returned straight the non-striker's stump. Simon(umpire) had to split his leg to make way for the ball. But the ball didn't make it to the fence or the stump.
"Bye, bye! dude" I said and threw the ball to the square leg umpire and walked on after an incredible caught and bowled. Raina jumped and hugged me from backwards.
After that the RCB scored runs steadily but not at a good rate. After 15 overs they were 148-4 in 15 overs.
60 required from 30 balls. 12 runs per over required.
Arun 2-0-22-2 economy 11.00 rpo
Raina bowled the 16th over gave away 19 overs. And the over went like this  2wd 0 0 0 4 6 6
RCB              41 to win off 24 balls.
Easy win for them, I know but someone had to tie the runs to a tree so that it doesn't get leaked.
Albie Morkel was given the next over. 1st ball, The ball was smacked some 5 meters away from me. I dived but couldn't reach to it. '4'
"Come on yaaar!" Jadeja yelled as I stared back
"What am I, rubber?" I shouted. Dude it's elastic not rubber. Rubber is something else. :P
All the 3 overs which was bowled was smacked, crushed, trashed and rocked.
8 runs required off 6 balls.
"No! I wont be the hero this time!" I said to Dhoni after he handed me the ball.
Royal Challengers Bengaluru                200 for 7 in 19 overs.
2-0-22-2 showed the screen, I handed my cap to Taufel.
I ran up for the first ball and succeeded. A slow yorker pushed for a single. 7 runs required off 5 balls.
"Come on" I shouted. Batsmen please understand the difficulties of the bowlers. We die hard to bowl a yorker but look at you. Scoring singles. Suckers!
Next ball was bowled at 139.8 case and ball swung away from the left handed Vettori.
7 required off 4 balls.
Next ball an in swinging yorker. Bowled'em "Wooooooow" I shouted and waved at the crowd.
7 required off 3 balls.
Every nail bitten needs an answer. A slow ball followed he edged past the keeper, poor out field so he wasn't rewarded his boundary just a two. Bollinger threw the ball directly to the non-striker stumps. I was gearing up to bowl the next ball. Zak was out of his grease, the throw had dislocated the bails and Zaheer Khan walked. Woooooow Run out.
6 required off 2 balls and 1 wicket in hand.
A full toss straight to the non-striker. The ball hit him in his temple. He was hurt but he was calm. They didn't run.
6 required off 1 ball.
I've conceeded just the 2 runs off the 5 deliveries. It was easy I shouldn't conceed a six that's it. I bowled a full length ball. Arun Karthik hit it high in the air and it had the distance too, for a second I thought we lost the finals. Raina dived backwards near the boundary, he was in the long on position. The ball hit his hands so hard that he couldn't hold on to the catch. The ball nearly touched the boundary line but Raina(savior) made the ball bounce once.
Chennai Super King Champions.!!! \m/
That was one of the most remarkable moments of my life.
After that there was no looking back. Became a permanent member of the Indian Team. Got 'Wisden player of the year'. Got 2 LG ICC awards. Got the performance of the year in the next IPL. I fractured my right knee sky diving with Riya. Got suspended for 1 match for breaching the code of conduct in a Pakisthan vs India Test match where I slapped Ajmal.
That was 6 years summarized in 6 lines.
Name: Arun Punter Mak - All Rounder RHB RF
ODI's : 126  Innings: 113  Runs scored: 4204  Average:37.20
Strike Rate:126.9  Not outs: 0   4's/6's: 492/81  
Highest score: 162(101)  Wickets:233  Best Bowling figure:7-22
Economy:5.02  Fastest ball: 163.9 km/h(world cup final)
Teams: BCCI India, CSK, KKR, Chevorlet Warriors, Hobart hurricanes, T&T.
After being part of 2 IPL teams Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders, I Almost got settled in Cricket. I'm 30 now and Riya is 30. She was kind, she didn't insist me in marriage too much. She was sweet advising, beautiful and god I'm 30. Three-Zero thirty years. :'( No more youth, only old telephone booth from now on.
Yeah I did a few Advertisements.
"Do you have pimples? try this Maharaja pimple cream. It'll wipe your pimples like earth quakes.!"
"I'm always cool just because I have Tapsee sorry Pepsi" ROFL.
Became an Icon in Tamil Nadu and I've stopped here after 6 years because tomorrow I'm getting married in TAJ Mumbai (26/11 ?) with the sweetest woman ever walked on this planet. Riya
"Bhaiya?" said a small boy as I woke up.
"Aap abibi sorahen he! Aap keliye sab loog inthajir karahanhe" he said and woke me up in my suite.
"What are you talking?" I said and yawned.
"Kyun?" He asked me in doubt.
"Spoken English?" I said and stared at him.
"Cool down bhaiya!" He said and landed a coffee near my bed.
"Bhaiya! Aap keliye kagach diya he!" said the waiter again. Come on, Its my fault I know. :'( Not learning Hindi is my fault. I didn't understand what he said but nodded my head and saw a letter in that tray. A white letter.

                                  We Made It! w
                                                           Riya.!

WE Made It.!
I wore my wedding suit and walked down the stairs. Rithikaa was there in a traditional white sari with her a full formal Lautner and of course yeah Lautner is the 'Shark boy'. He is damn quick in everything. They had a Son 'Frank' 2 years old but he can speak. I took him up in my waist.
"How you doing slugger?" I asked a $Richie$.
"Yup fine mamae!" :P LOL. The way he said 'mamae' was damn awesome.
"How's mom and dad doing?" I asked him not that I am not in touch with my bestie, He'll provide additional information, If water is poured in the milk, whose going to find it?
"Yesterday mom slapped and kicked dad for not taking her to a movie" He said and I can't stop smiling.
"Frank, you are damn Frank man! take care" I handed him to Rithikaa. She saw me, I saw her. *Slap*
"Did you ask me what dress to wear?" she said.
"Rithikaa sorry next wedding, I'll wear the one who choose" I said and she grinned.
"Okay Man bubye.!! We'll talk after the wedding. Love you! take care" she said and slapped.
                                            46
"Tie the knot" A shirtless 50+ priest said as he handed the Thaali to me. I tied 3 strong knots so that it can't be removed. People threw flower petals and turmeric stained rice on us. One fell in my eyes $#!T. Then I was ordered to walk around the Agnikund thrice. While walking the third round my dhothi slipped and I was in my Superman shorts. $#!T insult. Everyone laughed. :/ I'm a showing off ROFL XD. I wore it again All Is Well. After few minutes everyone forgot that incident. In few weeks I'll be coming in Wedding Day blues in TLC. :P :D :D :D.
I'm married and it's time to change my Facebook relationship from 'In a relationship' to 'Married'. Rithikaa wanted to do the honors.
"Arun did you change your password?" she asked me.
"No!" I replied with a half-smile.
"Swansea right?" she shouted.
"Shhhhh yes" I said.
Me, Riya, Sruthi, Siddarth, Rithikaa, Lautner, Frank(my 1st pet) and Aparna(my second pet) went for a car ride to Goa.
And Yeah Aparna is Sruthi's 3 year old daughter.
And it's 20:00. My last few minutes as a virgin.







 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CENSOR CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






"Snake, water, gun!" She said and laughed. ROFL














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ CENSOR CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~









"You want me to do that again? I can't! and don’t squeeze too much" Riya said and took deep breaths.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~CENSOR CUT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







                                            47
We both became The couple of the town. We didn't have fights. I never slapped her but the sun won't rise up, If she didn't slap me. Simply for everything I'll get slaps. We went to Vatican City for the so called Honeymoon. My days became cool.
6.30 to 7.00  --> Walking with Riya.
7.30 to 7.45   ---> Newspaper.
7.45 to 8.30  ---> Bathing with Riya.
8.30 to 9.00 --> Breakfast with Riya.
9.00 to 15.30 --> Cricket match if any or else practice.
15.30 to 20.30 --> Outing with Riya.
20.30 to 21.00 --> cooking and eating with Riya.
21.00 to 23.30 --> Hollywood films in any of the 6 branded channels that is HBO PIX WB Zee Studio World Movies Star Movies.
23.30 to 00.00 --> Pillow fight \m/
00.00              Censor. w
Then the next 5 years I really had a good time in the cricketing circuit. So, I'm 35 now. :'(
ODI:      
Matches:302            Innings:271                    Runs:11,094
Average:40.93       Strike Rate:117              Notouts:30
100s/50s: 17/31         4s/6s: 1139/207              Highest score: 162(101)
Wickets: 473             Best bowling figures: 7-22
Economy: 6.03        Fastest Ball: 163.9 km/h

Test:
Matches:81               Innings:123                    Runs:6672 
Average:82.37       Strike Rate:91               Notouts:1
100s/50s: 6/13          4s/6s: 513/70                 Highest score: 276(403)
Wickets: 174             Best bowling figures: 6-7
Economy: 4.96        Fastest Ball: 156.7 km/h

T20:
Matches:163            Innings: 148                    Runs: 3074 
Average: 20.77     Strike Rate: 139             Notouts: 0
100s/50s: 3/31         4s/6s: dunno                 Highest score: 103     
Wickets: 103            Best bowling figures: 4-36
Economy: 14.83      Fastest Ball: 158.27 km/h
T20 teams
BCCI India, Chennai Super Kings, Kolkata Knight Riders, Chevorlet Warriors, Hobart Hurricanes, Sydney Sixers, Deccan chargers, Otango Volts, Essex, Sussex, TDCA, TNCA, Combined districts.
addling Everything:
Matches:544              Innings:442                    Runs:21650
Average:48.98        Strike Rate:112.3             Not outs: 30
Wickets: 750             Economy: 8.6           
                        
I know I'm putting up lots of statistics. Loads of it. This is not to show case my mathematical skills, but I did do all the calculations myself. *showing off*
"Arun, Why can't you let way for the young generation?" Vikram Singh, Chairman of the selection committee said this after calling me for a walk.
"Sir?? " I said "Am I the old news, now?". We were in green Bangalore in tracks and jerseys. It was not official.
"No, no. I didn't mean that. You have 25 million likes in Facebook and you've scored 131 recently and why would I mention 'YOU' as old news?" he said.
A coffee guy interrupted us.
"Tired! Sir. I've never really thought about it. Thank you for reminding me, that I have to manage life after cricket" I said and went blank. What am I going to do after cricket?? I know nothing. Manager? Coach? Secretary of some state team?
"No, gentleman! You have some three more years to go but better start thinking" He said as fans surrounded me and Vikram Singh signed off.
After signing seven autographs. I took out my mobile.
"Riya, What do I know?" I asked her. She didn't have a clue. I mean, what will you answer if someone out of nowhere asks you 'What do I know?'.
"Hon, WTF?" She said angrily. She's in Chennai, Poes Garden to be specific. Adjacent to  ***********SUPER STAR's************** house. And I'm in Bangalore.
"No, What do I know?" I repeated.
"Well..... You know to cook chicken, very well. You know to wash the utensils properly. You are the best sweeper I've seen in my life. mmm.... You are, of course, the best kisser if there is one universe" she looked and I laughed. :D @ Emran Hasmi. When I hear his name I always go back to this joke once cracked by my friend.
Obama: We have bomb shells like Dias, Sharon Stone, Jessica Alba, Pamela and many other people. What's on your side?
Man Mohan Singh: We have the bomb diffuser. Emran Hasmi!!
 w w:D
"Hon, I'm serious!" I said as she was talking to Rithikaa.
"Rithikaa's there, huh?" I asked.
There was no reply.
"Moshi?" I said, it sounded so stupid.
"Yeah, Rithikaa, Sruthi, Frank and Aparna are home" she said.
"Hon, tell me what I'm good at, please" I said for the 3rd time.
Rithikaa and Riya started talking about 'Desperate Housewives'. Hello?  I'm on the phone. Shut up. I wanted to say but I didn't.
"Arun, you are good at everything except remembering dates!" she said.
Remembering dates?  I've never had dates.
"I want to do something big and cool!" I said and smiled.
"Go, clean an elephant!" she joked.
Okay, She's not going to be serious. I better change the topic. :P :P So I decided to cut the call.
"Okay, sugar. Call you later!" I said and hung up.
                                         48
January 11th, next year. In the MA Chidambaram Stadium
                     India     vs     South Africa            T20
My last appearance in the International Cricket Circuit. Dhoni let me be the captain. He said he needed some rest.
"Heads" I said as De villers tossed the coin. My Sydney Sixers team mate. We went to boat rides together. It was always fun around him.
"Heads, it is" Majundhar, the match referee said.
"And what are you going to do, Mr. Brilliant?" Ravi Shahstri asked me, I grinned and there was a huge roar in the back ground.
I am the local boy. So, there was a huge turn out for my testimonial match. It was awesome. Special feeling I loved every single bit of it.
"We are batting" I said with a smile. It was an emotional day for me. Leaving cricket is touching.
"We are going to have a chat for the viewers, before or after the match?"  He asked.
"After the match!" I said.
                                             49
"Play! " Simon Taufel, who officiated my 1st ODI match still going good.
Albie Morkel (my CSK team mate) geared up for the first ball. I was on strike. I hit the ball straight back to the bowler. Morkel dived and caught the ball.
"Gone!" South Africans celebrated and that was the end of the worst testimonial innings ever played.
"Aaaaaaaaah!" I shouted in frustration.
I kneeled and kissed the pitch for the last time.
A tear rolled down as I removed my helmet. I walked back to the dressing room for the last time.       :(!
Arun Punter Mak     0 (1)
Showed the score board. I felt bad. Really bad. I saw a young girl crying, some 12 years or so. Everyone in the stadium was sad, not because of my hideous score but because they'll miss me.
South Africans paid respect.
"You wont miss cricket
cricket will miss you"
a board read. Everyone in the stadium stood up and applauded.
I raised my Kahuna for one last time and sat in the dug out.
Started crying.       :(
"Come on, man!" Riya with a Arun 13 Jersey consoled me.
"Yeah... I know! But I wanted to hit a century" I said.
"Okay..Okay cameras are focusing you" she grinned. :D
I grinned.
We scored 131-10 in 18.3 overs. It was a tough score to defend.
I didn't bowl till the 18th over. We won the match by the 17th over only.
                                    83- 8 in 18 overs.
                                    48 off 12 required.
I took the ball. Ran up, bowled an in swinging yorker to Dale Steyn. Whoomp!!. Gone. Clean bowled.~~
                                       83 -9
Next ball, I bowled a bouncer. Morne Morkel hit the ball straight up into the air, and I caught it.           \m/         
                                        83- 10   
India won by 47 runs.
Arun  0.2-0-0-2  \m/
People carried me to the dressing room.
                                        50
Cricket taught me lessons, made me go places, meet people and discover different heights. I got into the main 11 which was selected from a billion people. I'm special, even more special than what Sonam Kapoor has did with her entire life. *I hate her to the core*
                                          51
29th Feb of a leap year.
Waiting in front of Billroth hospital. Riya was admitted. Biting my nails in the visitor's ward and keeping my hand in my head, worried. Rithikaa was along with me.
"Come on, she'll be alright" she said and patted me.
"Just a birth, man" she said with a smile.
I gave her an 'another word, you'll never have a baby again' look. But she too was worried.
"How can you say just a birth? huh? " I asked her back.
I wasn't there when Frank or Aparna was born. I was in Australia when Aparna was born and bowling for Deccan Chargers when Frank was born.
"I know, she'll be alright! " she hugged my arm.
After 20 minutes of weird thinking. A white nurse came out with her hand full of blood stains. :(  That too wet blood.
"Who is Arun?" The nurse said in a cocky voice.
"Arun?" She screamed this time.
"Yeah! What's the matter?" Rithikaa stood up and walked towards the nurse.
The nurse said "She's weak, very weak" and I heard it and felt hopeless.
"Sshh...Come to the other side" Rithikaa said. She was trying to keep bad news away from me.
They spoke something for 25 seconds and after that Rithikaa looked so sad. "Arun...." she said.
"Riya is very weak?" I asked for which she nodded.
"So, how is she..?" I asked. She turned to the other side.
I didn't disturb her anymore.
"Sir, autograph" a mustard asked for it.
"Close every opening of yours and get lost!" I said and stared at him.
Sat there for another 20 seconds and walked towards the ICU. I opened the door.
"Hey, Arun?" Rithikaa exclaimed but that didn't stop me. I marched forward.
"Saab, aap kaun he?" A Hindi nurse asked me. The way I looked back she won't open her mouth for another 10 minutes.
"Riya kidhar?" I asked her in my peak voice.
She pointed towards the south direction. She didn't speak. It was hard to find Riya. Everyone were covered in a green something.
A doctor came out with his lab coat and some papers.
"Sir, are you the one handling Riya?" I asked him. He looked like a perfect gentleman with a green shirt, a pure white lab coat of course spectacles and black leather shoes.
"Yeah...." he said and hung his head.
My heart fell. Please, some one tell me what happened to her!!
"Go in and see" he said and moved on.
What the hell is this man thinking?! Right to information!!
I walked in and found that almost half of the floor was bloody.
"God!" I said turning back. Red, red everywhere. The whole floor was red stained. It was easy to spit it out but hard to digest.
"Sir, please. Baahar jayo" nurse said, her dress was also covered with my wife's blood.
"Riya...?" I said in slow motion.
"Sir, please don't see this?" said another nurse.
I saw the nurse's eye. One said that Riya is fine but the baby is dead. The other said that both are fine.
"Sir......" she woke me up.
I walked slowly toward Riya. Her eyes were closed. My heart stopped beating until I saw her stomach go up and down. God, she's alive.
"Riya?" I said. She seem to have no sense.
"Aap Arun he kya?" a nurse asked.
"Han meh Arun hoon! kya baad he?" I asked her.
"Doctor bularhen he! Ayiye" she called me out. Riya looked weak and I moved on. I went to an air conditioned white room.
"Come on sir, sit down, please" he said. I noticed their own hospital calendar was hung in the picture free wall and a tooth model kept as a paper-weight.
"Is she fine?" I asked him, but I knew the answer.
"No, you saw her. Of course she's not fine" he said.
I felt ashamed that moment, even though I am a celebrated human in this polluted country.
"But is she okay? alive?" I asked him in a beggar voice.
"She's all right, but she is very weak" he said in a comforting tone. That is when I came to my real senses. I am going to live with Riya happily, forever.!!!
"She alive...?" I asked him in doubt.
Man, why am I talking like an idiot.!!
"She's alive, no problem with that. But it will be hard for her to have another child" he said. A smile rose in my face after a day.
"Can I go back and see her?" I asked him. He nodded and I went back to her. We moved Riya to plain room without any sophisticated equipments later the day.
                                      52
It was 02:30 in the morning.
"Hey, you didn't sleep?" Riya asked in a deep voice. She struggled to talk. That was the first time she opened her eyes in the last 12 hours.
"No, I need someone to hug me and talk with me!" I said and saw a smile in her face.
Riya's smile > 162 (101) >  163.9 km/h > 6-7( bowling figure)
"I know! I missed you so much for the past 12 hours" she said after seeing the time.
I scratched the bed sheet with all the pain I had, thinking of something else.
"Did you cry?" she asked smiling.
"Yeah, lighta.." I said and she threw a pillow at me.
My eyes were red, sleepless for the past one day!.  :P
1st time in my 5 year married life, we ran out of topics. When there is loads to talk about.
"Girl or boy or Salman Khan?" she asked and grinned.
What's Mr. Useless doing here? I thought.
"Salman Khan?" I asked back with a smile.
"Trans." she said and laughed out loud.
I pressed her hand. Her laughing face turned into a concerned one.
"Jr. Riya" I said and smiled.
"Really??" her eyes were so happy and she hugged me.
"Normal?" she said smiling. I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I didn't say the fact that she is unfit for another child, she's too weak for that.
                                             53
2 weeks later, Jr. Riya was born.
"Yeah, yeah please come in" I invited Dhoni. Dhoni came in formals and Sakshi in grey jeans and Reebok shirt.
"What's the name?" he asked, and I said tell you later bro.
After inviting 70 more people inside the house. An Innova entered my gates. I remember that car. That's the car in which I learned driving. Mom? Dad? More than 14 years since I've heard of them.
"Who invited them?" I asked Riya in an angry tone. Riya was alright now. Back to normal.
I turned around and saw Rithikaa talking something in the mic but everyone around her were talking something else and not even listening her.
"Maa...? " I asked her in a very low voice which was overflowing with guilt.
She didn't respond to me. Rohan, Sana and Mitwa (their 3 years old daughter) came along with mom.
"Hi, bro" Rohan started, but I avoided him and ran behind Mrs. Murthy Sorry, My mom.  :)
She walked straight towards the baby and gently slid a diamond studded ring into her grand daughter's tiny fingers.
"Maa...?" I called back, she went and sat in the 1st row. Rithikaa went to her and they had a chat. Riya was next. Frank and Aparna joined them later.
"Maa..." I said for the 3rd time. She turned to the other side. She was avoiding me.
"What's the name?" she asked me, still facing the other side.
"Soha" I said within seconds she uttered those sentence.
"Full name?" she asked and gave me a 'How dare you keep a muslim name for my grand daughter?' look.
"Soha Sinha" I said with a smile.
She turned to face me. I was guilty. It was hard for me to look at her in the eye.
"You didn't answer any of my letters? You didn't invite me for your marriage? You didn't tell me she was pregnant? You didn't tell me you have a girl? What are you thinking of yourself? We both felt bad by the way you are now. You are famous, you have money, you have your girl and now a girl for her but you don't have the one who loved you the most" she said and dropped a tear.
"Ma.. Why were you dumb when dad kicked me out of the house? You both decided I wasn't necessary. It wasn't me who walked out of the house, it was you who pushed me." I said.
Rithikaa and Riya saw this and started to march toward us.
"Chill, chill" Riya said and tapped my shoulder.
Mom and I were in tears. It was their mistake, not mine. If I had attended that AIEEE exam, I would've been in an IT park giving solutions to some American mustard. But I shaped my own path and it lead me to my dream. Now, I'm an icon. Now, if I go anywhere I'll be the chief guest of that show. Every child who selects their own path instead of their parents recitals will succeed!! period
"Your dad is sick in the bed. Did you know that?" she said and I felt really bad.
For the first time I had a feeling for my dad.
"What happened?" I asked with a 'Jake Sulley!! come on' face.
She refused to say what happened to him.
"Aunty, lets eat" Sana, her second daughter-in-law said.
"Yeah, I am hungry. Oh, can I eat here?" she asked. Riya looked at me, like a mom looking at her daughter.
"Mom, this is your house!" I said with a smile and stood up.
"And can you do me a favor?" she said with a 'buy good carrots , that shop is selling rotten ones' look.
"Yeah, mom!" I said with excitement all over my face.
"Dad wants your autograph. He's the craziest fan of Arun Punter Mak" she said and moved away.
I took out my cheque book *scene*, turned it to the other side and signed.
       Always Your Son
             To My  First
                       Hero/Villan



"I was the one who called your mom." Sruthi said about whom I haven't mentioned much in the book.

"Thank you, thank you so much" I said and hugged her. We then had a little but good chat, after a long time. BTW, we are best friends in the story as in reality.


















Coming To The Present!! 
"That's it " I said and wiped those tears off.
It was five in the morning.
"This is the greatest story ever" he said.
"Arun, go to sleep. Your parents will be searching" I said with a 'good lunch' voice.
"I too want to bunk AIEEE and play for India, Sir" he said and smiled.
I thought of pushing him inside the pool.
"Shut up, parents are necessary. I was lucky to have a friend like Rithikaa and a girl friend like Riya. Otherwise I would've been drowned myself in alcohol somewhere near Pondicherry" I said and he acted as if he understood.
"Bye, sir!" he said and walked away.
                                             54
6 months later...............
"There Arun is?" said an old man who didn't seem to know much English.
" Yeah, what do you want?" said a good English speaking Riya.
"I need to urgently meeting him" he said and Riya laughed. Man! Learn English(India's adopted national language) :P. Riya walked to the dressing table and hugged me. I turned back, Her eyes are still ww. Soha can walk with the help of all her 4 limbs. She can talk few words. 'Riya' 'Pa' 'Ma' 'Dada' 'Mama'.
"I need to urgently meeting him" Riya joked and I laughed.
"Where is he?" I asked her. She showed the door and took Soha in her hands. I went out and saw an old man of 70+. He wore a formal pant grey in color which was out of fashion and a silk shirt with 2 buttons unpinned and his vest seen.
"What can I do for you sir?" I said after shaking hands.
"I is a principal at the school of east park" he spoke English, sorry for calling that English.
"I'm Arun sir" I introduced myself and grinned.
"You are a figure!" He said.
"What?" I exclaimed and questioned.
He didn't speak for five seconds.
"You is public item sorry figure. You have don't induction" He said and I seriously doubt whether he's a principal.
"Okay sir. What help can I do for you?" I asked him.
"The we teachers in the of East Park school you want the to chief the guest of annual the day. You can?" he said and I laughed out loudly. XD ROFL
"Do you want me to be the chief guest?" I asked laughing.
"Course!" he said with a smile.
"What?" I asked as I didn't understand what he said.
"Of course. Yes sir!" Shhhhhhhhhhh! :P Control.
"23rd is on it sir" he said. I acted as if I am the busiest man in the country.
"Give me a red pen of any color" He said. ROFL read that sentence again. :D :D :D
I gave my blue pen. He wrote Mr. Arun family and . He gave me the invitation.
"You children have?" He asked me for which I wanted to give a funny reply.
"I have a daughter who is a girl" :D :D XD

           I an princple of East Park Eskhool therepore
         host an dae of anuaal. Arun parteacepating
         in 23rd. CM Vidya Melke atenndeeng on 23rd
         Ramira Mukherjee commeng is 23rd. So, ordir you
         cume pleese and enjay anuaal in the dae
                                                              fayiithupully mynee,
                                                                                  PANDIAN
                                                                                    (Principle EPE)

That was the funniest invitation I've ever read. LOL eeeee XD
"I am wearing a white pyjama!" I said as Riya stared at me.
"Arun, seriously are you interested in politics? you watch only NDTV,CNN IBN and other news channels?" she asked with an angry face.
"N.... No" I lied.
"Please don't become one, sugar! please!" she said and searched for a jean.
"No, CM Vidya Melke madam is attending. I can't go with jean!" I said and expressed my respect to the CM.
"Oh cool! Your annual day function is in a slum area do you know that?" she asked and realized Mr.Pandian is a great man.
Bringing up a school in a slum is something great. No one dares to do this in the first place. No one will turn out to study if you open a school, They wont listen if you teach them and speaking English.! He has the courage to speak English even though his English is bad. Salute you sir.!
                                55
"Invite I now are CM Vidya Melke of for Tamil Nadu and I am!" He said as everyone clapped for his English. They clapped because they are his students, they think their principal's speaking is perfect. They know only Pandian's English not Shakespeae's English. :P
While CM Vidya Melke walked to the mic. My iPhone's HEARING SENSATION app recorded 83 decibels. There were some 40,000 people listening to her in Ramanjcheri.
Ramanjcheri means Raman(Hindu god) Cheri(Slum). God's slum.
"Thank you for the introduction, sir. As the chief minister of Tamil Nadu, I've reigned supreme in every department. In investments and in technology. Our governments has shined in almost all the departments and people know it. Now there is only 14 hours of power cut instead of 19 hours in the previous Sonakshi's government" she pointed out.
"Tamil Nadu is now one of the most important electricity producing state in the country, you can be proud of this. My CM term is coming to an end by this month. So, I believe that you'll make me CM, again. Wont you? " she asked and made this annual day function an election campaign.
She didn't get any response. LOL Shame shame.... No one said 'yes' which meant that the opposition party is going to take over.
"Thank you for the opportunity given. Thank you" she signed off after getting ashamed.
Then she came near me and sat next to me.
"Are you interested in money, Arun?" Vidya asked me, for which I nodded.  $Yes$
"So, you must be interested in politics!" she declared for which I smiled.
"No, wrong guess" I lied but she was true. I am !! Please offer me a seat. I wanted to beg but PUBLIC. :P
"Oh, maybe. Maybe I am correct. So, what are you doing after your retirement??'' she asked. Pandian went near the mic.
"I write books now!" I established myself as a writer to her.
"Can you do a biography on me?" she said as Pandian began to talk. I laughed. I Don't do biographies, exceptions: If Katrina wants me to do hers.
"Thank you, CM Vidya. Her speech had great circles of intelligence  and whistles and many more. Now, I call upon Mr. Arun, cricketer who established himself in the Indian cricket team and 81 played him" he introduced me. I stood up for my speech. I saw my hearing sensation app, it recorded 434 decibels. Mind fuck! I'm famous than the CM of Tamil Nadu.
I shook hands with Pandian and went on to the mic. For the first time I'm giving a public speech excluding the cricket ones.
"Thanks for the introduction, sir" I started my speech and received a huge round of applause. I've got fans.
"Politicians now set their aims in big cities and none of us even think of the poor. They too have the right to vote. Who knows someday their vote may even change governments" I said and got a huge roar in return.
"People need to understand that slum is part of the society. If everyone is rich, then who'll do the farmers job, who'll do the weaver's job, who'll do the cleaning job, huh? This has to change. Pandian, our principal has showed interest in this, bringing the CM has resulted in laying of roads, painting buildings. These buildings were pointing out the political parties symbols" I said and every one whistled. Vidya Melke was ashamed again.
"This is the only school in the slum. This is the only school in the slum and this is the only school in the slum..." every one repeated after me, and we did that for five times.
"This is for the authorities concerned to make necessary actions about this. Not only those authorities but also the ministers and why not the CM" I joked and looked over Vidya. She was in the verge of slapping me. "Being in the CM seat is not that easy. You have so much pressure. Pressure! But we people selected you just cause we want you to feel the pressure and do welfare to the people. Tamil Nadu the 2nd most important state in this country. What is the use, huh? You have lots of people suffering, starving in our state. What the....  made you 2nd? CM and ministers are selected to make people smile and not to make them cry" I signed off and sat three chairs away from Vidya Melke. XD XD  :)
I gave away the cultural prizes and Vidya gave away the academic prizes. Everything got over and I went to the parking lot. Vidya Melke's car was right in front of mine. 
"Very good speech sir, we'll meet soon" she said, trying to pull off a fake smile.
"Ma'am" I started and the siren blew and she flew away.
"Avoiding me?? I hate that!" I said to myself.
How dare she? CM So, she can avoid me? I kicked the car in frustration! What did I do? I didn't mean to hurt her, or criticize her government. All I wanted was this dreaded little slum Ramanjcheri to be developed.
I drove back to my house 108 km from Ramanjcheri.
Got many followers on Twitter.
Already famous this made me establish as a good writer and a thinker!!
"Good speech, mamae!" Riya said as I removed my crox. Soha was washing her hands.
I entered in and found something strange in the house.
"Where is the watchman?" I asked Riya.
She went inside the kitchen without answering me. I took Soha and made her sit on my lap.
"Why's mom angry?" I asked Soha.
LOL! What answer can you expect from an infant. She was having her finger in her mouth and sucking it.
"Ask her. Why are you questioning me?" Riya replied.
"What happened?" I asked Riya who was rolling the chappatis. She saw me as I realized that the 'Good speech, mamae!' was sarcastic.
"Some 15 to 20 people came with knives and hockey bats!! Some Vidya's men, it seems. They wanted you to stop giving speeches like that and deactivate your twitter account. They threw stones at our houses. Did you see your baby?" she said and I went to look at my 'baby' -> Q7. I took Soha with me.
The side doors were smashed. The back mirror had three stumps plugged in, and some smartass had sprayed OUT in red paint and the engine seem to have few holes, some 25 holes, I realized. The front mirror was not disturbed and I went near to touch it. It took me few seconds to see that the front mirror was not there. Then the leather seats were pulled out. The stereo set wasn't in the place where it used to be. No steering wheels. The radiator was screwed out. Seeing the exhaust system with the catalytic converters I was exhausted. I saw that and smile.
"I have insurance" I said. LOL!
"Sucker!" I said. New Model? Superstar(neighbour) joked. Advice to readers: If you have Rajnikanth forwards in your inbox your mobile needs no charger. \m/
I took Soha walked in and sat in my cot. WTF?. What should I do now? I didn't know how to react!  I drank 7up. I didn't feel up! :P
"I'll be back in a moment, get ready and we'll go out somewhere" I said to Riya and took out my bike. Harley Davidson w
"For god sake, you didn't park that thing inside the house" she said.
I stared back and went out, past few drainages leading which led to one.
"Welcome, Arun sir" R2 police station Sub Inspector Sathusen welcomed me. That was not sarcastic.
I shook hands and he offered me a wooden chair.
"Sit down, sir" he said and buttoned up his shirt after smashing few criminal's balls.
"Kya dekh rahenko! Maardho!" he said to the constable as he kept watching me like a child watching an adult scene.
"What's your problem, sir?" he asked.
"Why are you treating them like boxing bags" I said.
He stared at me and he rotated the globe which was in front of him.
"They deserve this treatment" He replied in a hard tone.
There were 8 snipers, 3 big cupboards, 30 slaves and 11 beasts.
"I want to file an FIR!" I said as the writer saw me.
"Arghhhhhh" a crying sound came from cell no.9.
I bent towards the right and looked in. A guy was holding his  triangle(between the legs) and screaming in pain. A big belly police came from inside running with a concerned face.
"What the hell happened?" Sathusen asked him. The big belly police looked at the ground.
"Ko, Ambulance ko phone kardhijiye" his cry made me stand.
"Sir, what happened?" I asked the police in eagerness. He dropped his lathi and blood drops spill from the lathi.
"He is bleeding in his pen*s" The constable said as both Satusen and I rushed in and lifted him. If I get my pen*s jammed between my zips only I'll die. Bleeding in his pen*s? Jesus man hold on :'( I felt inside. We took him to the jeep. The police took his lathi and kept it the place where it should be and removed his shirt and wore a denim shirt. WTF?
3 police went with that guy. He was finding it really hard.
"Sir, lets go in" Sathusen called me in. :(
I walked to the police station looking at the jeep. Every criminal who saw this incident stood up and protected their triangle.
"On whom sir?" Sathusen asked me as sweat arose from that non-AC room.
"Vidya!" I said as the writer looked stunned.
I started to roll the paper weight after few rotations I kept it.
"Who's Vidya sir? Neighbor? co-partner? coach? ex-wife? sponsor? landlord?" he asked as the writer's face found some relief. He thought it was the CM. LOL Am I an idiot to file a case against the CM of Tamil Nadu?
"Vidya! Vidya Melke CM of Tamil Nadu" I said as everyone in the police station stood up and Sathusen dropped his pen in shock.
"Sir?" he asked in a doubt. The writer looked stunned.
"File an FIR on that witch!" I said to Sathusen as everyone around me broke into laughter.
"Huh?" I looked at everyone.
"What did madam do sir?" Sathusen(the only one who didn't laugh) asked me.
Stop laughing monkeys. You look like a bunch of pirate whose butts are burning red hot.! Shut up I thought to say but didn't say.
Shut up everyone. I want to file a case not to make pen*s bleed.
"Thanks sir!" said the police who made a youngster bleed. He wasn't in uniform, he wore a formal. He didn't look like a police.
"Hey go go!" Sathusen said to him in a 'Quick jump off the building JLo the Anacondo is just behind you' tone. :P
"Thanks sir! I'll inform sister" He said and walked after placing 2 big bricks wrapped in newspaper covers. I touched it, It was soft so soft. It wasn't a brick. I opened the newspaper, 50 1000 ruppees notes Gandhiji still smiling.
MUSTARD.(:D) Then I recognized this guy. He was the one who was sitting next to Vidya Melke in that ambassador. :P :(
"Sir! What’s this?" I asked Sathusen. He gave the 'so called guilty' face.
"Sir! Mind your own business. This is none of your business" He was frustrated.
How much more people? being silent against big shots is our job right? we don't have the guts? Next time when your children's school ask you what's your occupation? Tell them 'Coward' is your so called ******* occupation. These Kakhi dress morons were appointed to safe guard people's pen*s. Not to smash it hard. Bribe Bribe Bribe "Ask them what is bribe?" they'll reply "Give me 500rs, I'll say what bribe is".  @people you deserve everything. One you are preys for these politicians or you preys for the so called gods. Both do only one thing. Make you piss on your own face. Politicians are ones who shake your hands before election and shake your confidence after elections. God always shakes your confidence. Only 2 difference between these two. People can see politicians but can't see the so called gods. The other one you can scold politicians but you can't scold gods :) They'll poke your eyes. :P :/ --| |--
"File a complaint on Vidya Melke" I said it in a hard voice. Everyone stared again. :( !
"What complaint sir?" he smiled.
Smile for what? My 85 car getting smashed? huh? Dude you are acting like Cowards, be brave.
"Her men threw stones at my house. They broke my car, they threatened my wife, they slapped the watchman sir!" I said in an angry voice. He stood and adjusted his belt and went for a walk. He came near me and looked at me.
"Sir? can we go to the hospital?" he asked me. I nodded a NO. seconds after he asked me. Who'll go there? I have work. I too stood up to give respect for the SI post.
"Sir! we'll go see the boy and we need to talk" he said and slightly pushed me forward. I took out my bike keys and rode past temples and went to one.
"He is serious! So serious sir!" Doctor said to Sathusen and I heard it. We walked past few dead bodies. That guy was lying in a green colour bed with both legs hung up and a table fan providing air for the ......... to heal.
"Hey!" I touched him to know whether he's alive or dead. He lay like a wood stick in a forest. Spotless and lifeless.
"Arghhhhh!!" he shouted as he woke. Doctor and nurse came running.
"What happened?" doctor asked as I realized that the power went off OMG. He rolled around struggling.
"Government hospitals should have generator?" I asked the doctor in anger, as he was guilty.
"Where is the generator?" Sathusen asked him. He didn't reply.
"My cousins has his wedding tomorrow. There will be power cut from 7-9 in that area, So I've sent the generators there" said the shameless selfish rude buffing doctor.
This corrupted nation, Jesus. :/ please change the board in Jammu and Kashmir which states 'Welcome to the world's largest democracy' to 'Welcome to the land of pickpockets/corrupted suckers and divine bitches' :P :P I really don't know how to react to this doctor. This is really one of the worst shameful things i've ever heard.
"Shift him to my house please" I requested.
                                         56
"Riya, 4 coffees please" I said and hugged my wife. She stared at me as she searched for a Nescafe Packet.
"You made me a servant!" she stared at me again. I switched on the TV.
"Income Tax raids retired cricketer Arun's house" A small breast reporter reported. I looked around my mansion found no one except 3 police, 1 youngster, Soha, Riya and me. :P :P
"Honey, any income tax raids in your house?" I asked as Soha herself laughed but she has no clue of what I said. :P
"Idiot!" short and sweet reply as a constable smiled at me getting scolding.
"Sir me too your case only, getting scolding from my wife" He shook hands. * insult insult*
"Now a days everyone are like that only" Sathusen joined our 'My wife kicks my censor' team with that comment. :P LOL.
Sathusen called me out.
We stared at each other after a cup of coffee. Sathusen and I had a look at my Q7. Last look in fact we both sat on my green lawn!!
 "Who's that sir?" I asked Sathusen. He was searching for some contact details in his basic model Nokia mobile.
"He's Suresh sir" he said and scrounged the grass. I looked back at him."By any chance is he the CEO of Posh TV?" I asked in a doubt. Riya came and sat next to me and laid her head in my lap.
"Yes, sir. He telecasted the truth behind the recent polls in Thousand lights. So, Vidya and her men filed fake reports and arrested him. The sad part is he's just 29" he said as Riya said "Achachchooo" she expressed her feelings. :P
I hugged her tightly.
"Paa..." Soha came and sat on my other lap.
"Sir, You have a good family and life. As a fan of Arun Punter Mak, I advice you not to file a complaint against Vidya Melke. It is for your own good. It's like inviting death. It won't take long for them to make Suresh out of Arun" he said and Riya got up. She stared at me. Come on, lady. This is too much. You are torturing me. Vidya Melke has police and loads of power. I have fans, Soha, Riya, a hand full of friends and a mansion.(excluding the car). I thought. I walked in carrying Riya in my hands and Soha walking.
"Why did you choose to be a journalist?" Riya asked Suresh. He had AC for his pen*s now 'Poes garden' man...! No power cut.
"People who accept proposals become dumbass workers such as journalists." he said.
"Proposals?" I asked Suresh.
"People who don't love books, always accept the proposals of the bed and always end up as losers" he said and Riya grinned.
"Hey, Suresh. I've got that forward message 7 times" I thought to say but I didn't.
Sathusen was ready to go.
"Jab se tere naina" Shaan's Awesome voice ringed. ww   
*Saawariya* (2008)
"Thank you! sir!" Suresh said lying in the bed and I looked at Sathusen (SI sir). He smiled.
"Sir, Tea is awesome, awesome.!" Suresh lied to Riya as I couldn't control my laughter. I managed somehow.
                                     57
"Hello. Is this Arun??" asked a bold voice. Bold enough to make me respect and stand.
I wonder who's this? That too at 04:00 in the morning.
"Who ever it is, what's so important that you make a call at 4 am?" I shouted. Soha didn't sleep. Soha kept her hand in the iron box when I shouted in the phone. :P "Awww." I cared for my baby. That iron was not hot! LOL
"This is Rekha, the chief of People and Politics Party(PPP). Can we have a coffee together?" she asked for a date. I had many thoughts. Why is she calling me? Any thing interesting? or love? :P at this age? I didn't reply for 5 seconds.
"Yeah sorry first of all madam" I said "Anytime you wish" I gave respect for her position. I knew her pretty well. She is way elder than me, her ancestors were the rulers of Tamil Nadu(RR Cholan). She has been in the CM chair for 5 years. But last election didn't work out. She lost, the sad part being she didn't even get the second majority. Then she is facing hell now. There are four big/dominant/strong/shameless parties in this historic state. And every election voters get the hell out of them. I'm always on the safer side. I never go for voting. :P I go for matches, if not too I won't.
RESULTS OF LAST ELECTION
Vidhya Melke (People Welfare Party)                      179/234
Sonakshi(United Lightwood & Alliance of Democrats)        29/234
Rekha(People and Politics partry)                         24/234
Amit Ramendran(Low brow Party)                            2/234
                                Total                    234/234
"Corrida cafe? 6'o clock ?" Rekha madam said as if we were friends for 5 years.
I was nervous after saying 'okay'. Riya asked me not to go there but I promised Rekha madam. 'If they ask for politics and all don't accept' she warned. I borrowed a 250D from Lautner who's acting in a Tamil movie for the first time.
AGAIN TOMORROW   A sci-fi which had AR Rahman in the keyboards, Of course costly films can either be directed by Shankar or SS Rajamouli or Anubhav Sinha. :P Shankar's doing this one though. Jakie, Johnny Depp and SRK are playing Cameo's in this film. *CONTROL* :P
"Hi madam" I said seeing Rekha madam in red sari.
"Have your seat!" He said and stood to pay respect. I was happy. :)
"What's the matter madam?" I kicked things off as she was stunned. I was eager. So eager, I was as eager as how a debut director will be on his Friday.
"No! Sit down first. Coffee?" She asked me and I said a yes and she took out a printed paper, She gave it and requested me to have a look at that paper.
PEOPLE AND POLITICS PARTY
Manifesto for elections
    Abolish corruption.
    No power cut in the state.
    New industries for every departments.
    Roads to be laid in every corner of the state.
    Free goats, Cows and buffalo's for diary yielders.
    1kg Rice at Rs.0.50.
    Mid day meal scheme.
    Briyani on Tuesday with 1 leg piece. :D
    Free iPad's for college students.
    Drinking water will be available in each street. RO plants will be developed in every street.
    Senior citizens will be charged 1/3rd in Air fare, Train fare and bus fare.
    No price hike. Even for Cosmopolitan books.
    50 new bridges to be laid to reduce traffic.
    Abolition of huts and build new concrete house.
.
I read that and it sounded really cool. They want to help people it seems.
                             58
"What happened there? why are you dumb?" Riya asked for the 3rd time. I remained silent.
MUMBAI INDIANS VS NASHUA DOLPHINS
Champions league final in Capetown
I was watching the match with so much interest.
"Come on open your mouth" Riya saw red.
I looked at her with a 'quiet honey' look but she gave me a 'the film is at 7.20 and you've come at 9 look'. :P
"Don't say me that you've joined the party" Riya said and I didn't answer. She went to the kitchen and I heard utensils getting crushed. *she's angry*
"Honey, shall we go for dinner?" I asked her. Soha was playing with the abacus. She waved a hand.
"Then who'll eat this dosas?" She acted like a middle-class woman. Soha came with her milk bottle and kept it in my mouth.
"I'll eat for tomorrow! Let us go now!" I said as she changed her dress. Blue tops and a light blue jean three-forth \m/.
Soha wore a yellow frock and was smiling all time.
"Is this Lautner's BMW?" she said facing a Porsche. She walked around the car and found out that it’s not a BMW.
"Honey, Who's car is this?" she asked as I said her to get in and we rode to Cascade.. She stared at me. We reached Cascade.. 
"Call Rithikaa too. She's knows you better than me!" she said with a 'shut the hell' look.
"Why Rithikaa? No need!" I said as she stared and made a call.
"She'll listen to me only!" she grabbed my iPhone from me. Huh? Excuse me what did you just say? LOL XD. She's my best friend lady. We know each other for 15 long years. You know her just cause she's my friend. She'll listen to me too baby.
"Hello Rithikaa?" Riya spoke in the phone.
"You won't talk with me Riya? just kidding. Yeah one second Riya!" Lautner said and shouted "Baby".
Baby? LOL 35+ year old woman LOL XD. After 25 seconds Mrs. So busy picked the phone.
"Rithikaa can you come out for a dinner. Psycho wants to say something" they both grinned. WTF? psycho eh? :'( :'(
"Yeah! Where?" Rithikaa asked.
"Anna Nagar Cascade" Riya said and hung the phone.
*Slap* she slapped me. For what?
                                              59
"Rithikaa here" Riya shouted raising her hands. Frank wore a green tee's reading I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND, DON'T WORRY.
Everyone settled. We ordered sea food and everyone became silent except Frank and Soha.
"Mama.. she can't even say 'Jacob'" Frank laughed at Soha. Kiddo Stop laughing at my daughter, she's just 24 months old. Can't you find another word??? JACOB of all words??? :P peeeew!
"Gaapob" Soha said and Frank laughed.
"What's the matter, Arun?" Rithikaa kicked off. Riya said the same as everyone looked at me.
"Whatever I say now ladies please be polite and listen" I demanded.
"Hot and sour chicken?" Waiter landed Rithikaa's soup. "Mom for me?" Frank took out a spoon. Soha too took a spoon. :D
"I'm contesting in the state legislative assembly elections" I said as I saw 2 awestruck ladies. Riya shook her head from Left to right and inverse expressing her intentions i.e.. I'm wrong.
"What have you done?" Rithikaa said and stopped drinking soup. Frank poured a spoon of soup in the table.
"If people take decisions on their own, then why the hell am I here?" said Riya as I massaged her back. She held my hand and made me stop rubbing her back.
"Riya chill down!" Rithikaa said as Frank went to the toilet and Soha followed him. *wherever you go I'll follow*
"Did I say you? Sruthi is contesting in the elections. She asked me to say that" Rithikaa said as I was shell-shocked. Riya's soup arrived and she started to stir it.
"I didn't know" I said in slow motion. Rithikaa finished her soup and took out tissues.
"United lightwood party" Rithikaa said as I felt Sruthi would be a villan in my political life.
"Which constituency, Rithikaa?" I asked in a doubt and prayed. 'Please don't say Ramenjcheri. Please don't say Ramenjcheri' I prayed.
"The school you went? that place only. I can't spell that name" Rithikaa said as my heart stopped. :'( :'(
I chose the same constituency :( but I'm campaigning for People and Politics Party! This happened in the date earlier the day. Rekha madam said I had great support in Ramanjcheri and everyone loved me there and I can make a difference in their lives. They gave me a new white Porsche and 5 crores hot cash. I accepted it with a condition that I'll not involve in corruption.
"Excuse me, I'll go to the toilet and be back!" I said and moved out of the place. I returned after 10 minutes.
"Yeah, I'm back" I came panting. I sat and started eating.
"Which party are you contesting for?" Rithikaa asked as I coughed. Riya offered me a glass of water.
"People and Politics Party" I said as everyone saw like how Catholics saw Illuminati.
"Which constituency?" she asked as I coughed again. Man, what am I going to say?
"Huh?" I asked her to repeat the question. :P
"Which constituency?" Riya now asked with her eye brows up.
"Che-Chepauk" I lied as everyone gave exhaled O2.
"Mom he's lying" Frank said seeing his Idea 3G mobile.
Genius, yeah I lied. Please stop. I'll buy you an avenger game kit. I thought.
"Hey Frank?" Rithikaa trusted her bestie than her son. \m/
"Ma.. lie detector won't fail" he proved that he's a kiddo. :P
Everyone laughed, after sometime Riya went to wash her hands.
"Arun, can I ask you something?" Rithikaa asked me. I was having my salad and said 'yes'.
"Why did you lie? where are you contesting?" Rithikaa proved that she's my best friend. It's easy to find out friends hiding truth.
"Ramajcheri" I said as her face shrunk. I can't help. :P :P :(
"Don't tell this to Riya, she'll get upset" She advised as Riya walked in. We skipped the convo. Rithikaa took Soha in her waist and walked to the Ice cream parlor with Frank. I, myself and Riya were inside the car looking at each other.
"Arun, can I ask you something?" Riya started as I looked out for Rithikaa who is at the ice cream parlor with the kids. I nodded my head.
"Why did you lie? where are you contesting?" Riya asked me the same question and proved that she's my honey. ww
"Ramanjcheri" I said as Riya's face shrunk. I can't help. :P :P :(
"Don't tell to Rithikaa. She'll get upset" She advised as I couldn't control my laughter. LOL XD
Now both of you know that I am facing Sruthi but you think that the other doesn't know. XD
"Here! Soha" Rithikaa gave her ice-cream to Soha and Soha had some patches of cream in her cheeks.
"Mom, you prefer Soha above me" Frank started to cry. :| It's natural. I stopped by a Kwality Walls bicycle parlor.
He's a child. He knows to enjoy life that's it. Ask me how to live a life?      Eat like a Pig and sleep like a child. w
                                  60
"Arun, she's asking you to step aside. So that everyone will be happy and friends forever" Rithikaa called 4 days after we met in Cascade.
"Rithikaa listen I've signed my deal. I can't back down now and there's just 20 days for the polls, I repeat what she said to me, say her to step aside" I shouted at Rithikaa.
Girls hate people shouting at them. She didn't reply for 15 seconds
"Hey there?" I asked her 'No replies'
What's this? This is like a 6 mark matrix sum. We know how to do but if we make a small mistake, You'll end up screwed.
"Look? Don't shout at me. Never in your life you've shouted at me. What's this new thing? Politician batch has given you those eh?" She asked me. I just scratched my head.
"I'm sorry mamae!" I said and she accepted the apology. Then we both were talking about our families, IPL :P, Fernando Torres, FIFA 2022, Desperate housewives, The Hindu's poor quality paper, Why Chennai is lacking behind in good looking girls, Lautner's next film and everything.
I went to People and Politics Party HQ in Mylapore. Getting there was a great issue. Every road was blocked and reason being 'Metro Rail Project'. To reduce the traffic you create hell. What is it going to do? Huh?.
"Arun, we are going to canvas today. Are you ready?" Rekha madam asked like a PT master asking an athlete.
"Yeah madam!" I said and entered an AUDI A4. Man I have a Porsche? Audi A4 :P We drove to Velachery (South Chennai). Rekha madam is contesting there. She has never lost an election there. Last time out of the 56,824 voters, she won by 48000+ votes. Awesome victory. \m/
We went there some 7000 people have gathered around. POSH TV Suresh has helped me a lot in gaining publicity. He telecasted our parties programs live.
"I now call upon Rekha madam to the stage!" said the host who wore a white and white silk dress. :P
"Good afternoon and welcome to all. I'm so glad that I can reach you properly. I thank everyone who made this happen, I'm happy that we have a spare generator with us. Otherwise you can't expect current in Vidya Melke's government. Her house suffers a 15 seconds power cut but we people have 15 hours. This is injustice according to me. :P She always calls my(our) government the most corrupted government. If it's so madam can I have a look at the budget and your response to it. 17,000 crores to be spend for electricity. AWESOME. 17,000 crores to be deposited to Vidya Melke's ICICI bank account. If we ask what happened to that 17,000 crores, we'll be branded :| What the ?? Even cricketers like Arun can't bear it so he came to politics then look how angry we people in politics will be? This time we people should show Vidya Melke way out of the secretariat. That CM chair is too hot for her I guess Sorry we all guess.!! and If the ruling party is stinking, the opposite party is even more stinking! Bringing IIT students and making their future darker than the darkest nights and in the assembly Mrs. Sonakshi never stood up to speak. Namesake politician. Bribing voters last time and gaining support is what cowards do sorry United Lightwood party does. I don't want to talk $#!T. You all know PPP(People and politics party)'s strength. Hope you don't fall in another pit and if you do, the next time you go to vote, The machine won't work reason NO POWER. Thank you Take care" she signed off after what I'll call it an excellent speech. ww My Iphone's hearing sensation app recorded 59 decibels. Impressive madam.
"Now Arun, our new campaigner will give a short speech" the host said and I stood up! My application recorded 303 decibels. Ah ahem. I am famous! eeee XD
"Thank you for your overwhelming welcome. First of all am going to thank the one who encouraged me saying you can do it and made me a politician. Here I am the Superman to save the world. I was just 10 years old when Rekha madam joined politics, She was 19 by then. She has been my inspiration in many ways. I want to bring up the most famous and hot topic of Tamil Nadu(Chennai) people would love to hear and would be very happy to hear this from us. We didn't add this to manifesto. I'm announcing it now!! If we get elected I promise you all that we will make this Cooum river clean and make it a Boat Racing Club" I said as I heard a big roar from the people. Everyone were happy with that announcement.
"And you know what Vidya Melke madam has done to Chennai and this wonderful state.
AC -> Alternative current
DC-> Direct current
Tamil Nadu -> No Current XD XD
I found a photo in Facebook, where she herself was writing some documents in Candle light" Everyone laughed and Rekha madam clapped. Whistles blew.
"I don't think she deserves another chance. If she deserves a chance then you don’t deserve a chance. Thank you for the opportunity given" I said and concluded my short speech.
I returned home after this campaign. Wildcats TV was telecasting Sonakshi (United Lightwood Campaign). Sruthi came up to speak in the big stage.
"Thanks, madam. I would like to introduce myself. I'm Sruthi. Someone who's very curious to make this state incredible. I want to look unique from the other politicians. Of course our party has no manifesto, you know that. We don't believe in saying things, we believe in doing things. Recent times, many people join politics even cricketers join politics. Is this politics or IPL? Cricketers know nothing than appealing for run outs. Why are they plucking hair in politics?" Sruthi criticized me in the public for the first time. WTF Sruthi? I have respect for you. We know each other very well, please stop this. This is not good. I know what's good for us.
"And as usual we have Vidya Melke. The one who was seen throwing stones at PPP's Arun's house. The one who increased power cuts, the one who laid roads inside her house, the one who brought cars like bubble gums. She's so witchy." she received a big booooooooo. They started throwing stones at her. That moment I felt like "Hey you mustards, how dare you throw stones at my bestie. I am going to throw these at your mother" I was angry.
But she was wrong with the selection of her words.
She should have used decent words(look who's talking about that) but this is a democratic nation and you have every plucking right to say what ever you want. Plus she was very true. Sruthi can never be wrong. w
"I was forced me to say those. I really didn't mean anything, Arun." Sruthi said, making a call 15 minutes after the mess. She was really awesome.
"Yeah okay, but politics comes before friend.?" I asked her. She didn't talk for few minutes.
"I'm wrong. I shouldn't have joined this party. I'm really sorry Arun. I will get back and move on! Sorry" she said as her fighter character went missing.
"Hey.. You should be in the line please otherwise they'll think you are a coward. You got scared bla bla bla" I advised her and she smiled.
"I'm sorry" She said and hung the call giving me no time to say 'It's okay'.
I had a meeting in PPP's HQ. I went there they said me loads of things that I need to deliver few more speeches like the one I gave yesterday and If possible invite cricketing stars for the campaign. They promised me that If our party wins the election. I'll be offered not one, two posts. \m/ :) 'environmental ministry' and 'Pollution control ministry' Work hard and get that Baby.!
Elections tension grew up as there was just a week ahead of the polls. I campaigned in different places repeating the same dialogue and said the same promise. This was boring but I got loads of decibels recorded in my iPhone. :)
Suresh became our trump card. He telecasted what Vidya Melke did in the By-polls and he got national attention. He was invited for dinner by PM of India. He made an animation drama on Tamil Nadu politics based on the epic RAMAYANAM.
Ram -> Rekha madam.
Ravan -> Vidya Melke.
Hamunan -> Me.
Sitha -> Tamil Nadu.
Brainy...!!! and Sorry no characters for Sonakshi's party.
                                         61
"Welcome madam" someone welcomed Sonakshi. It was an old house, Very old in fact. Rusty chairs, old calendars and green walls. The man who spoke now wore a white shirt and white dhothi, towel in his neck. Sonakshi wore an orange sari.
"Baitoo dhoka nahe dhene" Sonakshi said as the guy bend down.
"Mujhe boora samjya kya?" That old man pleaded guilty.
"Mane oos bar me biye kahahe!" Sonakshi said with a 'bakwaas bandhkar' voice.
The man's wife bought a glass of buttermilk to Sonakshi. :P She refused to drink the buttermilk.
"Take this 2000rs" Sonakshi opened her purse and gave the money which she mentioned.
"All 14 of us will surely vote for tiger symbol madam" he promised Sonakshi.
"Dhekenge Dekenge" Sonakshi said.
Suresh switched off the TV. This stuff is enough.
"Pareshaan Pareshaan Pareshaan" My mobile beeped. I went to the balcony attended the call and returned after 23 seconds.
"How's my spy cam working sir?" Suresh asked smiling at me. I had confidence in me that I'll win this election. Suresh, me and Rithikaa saw that tape.
"Shhh! This mustard knows only cheating" Rithikaa said.
"Woman mind your own business!" Suresh said as Rithikaa's face turned Red. Yo Yo Yo Stop..!!!
"Both Stop. Will you?" I asked them. Rithikaa gave a 'Hell yew' face and Suresh gave a 'Witch go to hell or something' look. :P
"Man love you so much! Thanks" I said to Suresh as Rithikaa wore her shoes.
"Riya knows this?" Rithikaa asked me with an angry face. I nodded a NO.
"Don't say to her. She'll spit on your face" She said and slammed my burma teak door. I didn't react for 5 seconds. Suresh froze and I opened the door. She opened the Q3 doors. *Click Click*
"Hey stop" I said as she half opened the door. She looked back. Her eyes OMG! Awesome eyes and an angry face.
"What now? you have my tape?" She asked me as I didn't feel like talking back. So harsh from her.
"Why are you standing like a dustbin. Talk something! Why did you pause me now?" Rithikaa shouted. Thank god. Riya wasn't home. Riya, Frank, Soha, Aparna and Sruthi went to Avengers. So none at home.
"Dumb mouth talk something?" her voice was at its peak. I just felt one thing, bisect her head. :P
"Tape?" I fired back in one word. She was like 'It's you who wrecked my ship'.
"Yeah, Arun you'll do that too. You love spy cams right? It's just fit for porn tapes Arun. You'll keep it my bedroom too who knows?" Rithikaa shouted.
I looked around, I'll cry if I look at her damn angry face. Her Q3 was 'whity' awesome.
"How can you say that? 'tape'?" I asked her in a soft, low and sliky voice.
"I'm Practical Arun! How can I trust you from now? you'll release Lautner porn tape for your popularity!" She shouted. She just made me a 'HULK'. How can she talk like this? and what was that 'how can I trust you thing?'
"Trust me?" I said with a fake smile.
She was like 'no no I didn't mean that' but she said those. A person expresses his/her desire on the other when he/she is angry.
"No, That isn't true. Sorry and you know that I trust you" Rithikaa said.
Yeah! I know my friend. 'Best friend' in fact :P :P :P :P
"Yeah Rithikaa, I know that you don't trust me now and I know few more things. Do you want me to say those?" I asked her as she felt miserable. She was sweating. It was 44'c in the 2010 and 2011 IPL champion's city.
"Spit it out Arun!" Rithikaa said and gave me an 'it's time' look.
"Yeah! I'll tell everything. You always support your best friend, Rithikaa. That best friend is Sruthi. Whatever I do is always wrong according to you. Never in our life have you've supported me and you are always dominating whenever you are with me. You slap me! I always feel like slapping you damn hard in your cheeks but you gave me shelter. I was quite just for that thing. Take it when it comes to Aparna and Soha, you always take Aparna in your waist and you just hold Soha's hand it speaks for itself. You never liked me only Rithikaa"
"Stop stop stop" Said a crying Rithikaa. She came near me. I was damn angry. She hugged me so tightly.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know you take this silly things so seriously" She said crying. I was like 'I didn't mean anything'.
"You know, I didn't go to Avengers just cause of two reasons. I want to spend time with you and you'll misunderstand me. But you have always misunderstood me Arun!" She cried and came out of the hug.
"Can we be friends? At least from now" She gave her hand for a hand shake. Hell, I've made her cry. I hurt her so much.
"I didn't mean anything Rithikaa" I said crying, she wiped her tears and shook hands.
We walked back to my house.           :)
                                            62
"Arun?" Riya asked me in a low voice. I was tweeting. Soha was lying in the cot. The house was clean and Riya who was watching 'Satyameva Jaythe' called me.


"Yeah, honey!" I replied.

"It’s been years since we've had a holiday" she said with a 'you don't love me anymore' look.

"Where do you want me to take you?" I asked her and she started to think.

"Abu Dhabi" She smiled.
"Election is in another 5 days, nougat. After elections we'll leave to Abu Dhabi" I said and she kissed me.
"We'll go out somewhere just a car ride" she said as I found the topic interesting. We took a sleeping Soha in our hands and locked the door.
Opened Porsche. *click click*
"Pani da rang" FM played, as we marched towards ECR. A car ride. ww
Some 13 km from TAJ Fisherman's cove. Soha woke up. Riya took her and removed her diapers.
"Arun, pull over" she said. I did what she said. Soha's pants were wet and Riya said ''Arun, take her out, she is pissing".
I grabbed Soha and ran out. She pissed on the ground. Hey, this is not unusual. This is India, reason one, there are no sanitary facilities and I forgot to bring her diapers. But there are people in this country who eat near this and sleep near this. It's one heck of a place.
I was standing outside with Soha pissing. I saw two white TATA Sumo's one behind my Porshe and the other in front approaching my car. Both parked about 10 meters from mine. Two men carrying AK47s came out of the car.
"Sister, Shall we?" one among them said over the phone. WTF is happening here? I grabbed Soha and ran into the bushes.
"Show that idiot, what happens if you mess with Vidya Melke" said a voice over the phone. It took no time for me to recognize that voice. It was the Chief Minister, herself. I wanted to go there and beat up those idiots. But I didn't. One, because I was weapon less and two because I didn't want to leave Soha as an Orphan. I was damn angry. I made a call to Riya who was only 20 meters away from me.
"Arun.. What? You are just here! Don't waste any money. Love you!" she ended the call.
"Yes sister... I'll blow up the car!" he said and pressed the call end button.
I heard 25 bullets releasing from the guns and the sound smashing my car. In between those I heard a scream and I realised that it was Riya's. I'm really sorry, Riya. I wanted to save you. I always knew that it was the only reason I'm alive but I did it for Soha. I was wrong. I'm sorry. I felt inside and hugged Soha tightly.
"Sister, no problem from now on. Arun Punter Mak is dead now. Wooooow" said an mustard on the phone.
"Sweets" Vidya said.
After a few seconds after this incident, both Soha and I walked to my car.
"Riya ..." I said in slow motion. There were few drops of blood outside the car. God! It's Riya's blood. My car looked like a pimple faced.
"Maa....." Soha said and I cried.
I know I can't write this scene very well. I can't express the hero's feelings. But it was really so painful. That too you are near your beloved one and she dies in front of you and you sit simply not helping her? It makes you cry every single second of your life.
I opened the door. Riya fell on the ground like how sketch pens fall from a teen's draw.
"Riya!" I took her in my hands. Cried my way to hell. Soha was painting the car with Riya's blood.
I hugged Riya.
"Baby, please don't leave me" I cried. Soha saw me and came near me and painted my face with Riya's blood.
*Show me the meaning of being lonely* I actually knew the meaning of lonely that second.
                                        63
12 hours after the incident.
"Arun Punter Mak, killed"
"RIP APM"
"Man of our heart, will miss you"
"God wants to play cricket with you! We'll miss you"
"The day when everyone cries"
Headlines flashed. This is insane and I was the one who was hiding behind a tree and let my girlfriend/ wife/angel die before my eyes. I walked 26 kms to my house with Soha in my hands.
Next day at Ramanjcheri, Rekha madam had an election campaign where I should be campaigning.
"We are really sorry for what happened yesterday. We lost a true gentleman who lived for the party, for the people and for their welfare. He wants to show interest in people's good but politicians hate good people like him. So it happened" she broke down. I was watching it as she cried. I didn't like her cry.
"And we've decided. We are contesting in 233 constitutions only. This will be a disgrace for Tamil Nadu Politics. Let us pay silence for a couple of minutes" she said and closed her eyes. Not even one eye was open. I walked to the stage and sat in an empty chair.
"Every one please open your eyes. PPP is contesting in 234 constituencies." I said and every one opened their eyes. I heard the roar of my life.
My hearing sensation app stated 500 decibels and there was a message. This app has reached its maximum, It'll no longer function.
I gave a fake smile. I can no longer smile. Riya took my smiles and happiness with her.
"I'm sorry for this rumor. I was in a shoot-out yesterday but it was my wife who was killed not me" I broke down. I hate her, I love her just cause I miss her.
"And if this the way this country is going to be, then I bet everyone one day you will lose your loved ones in front of your eyes. One day they'll remove your wife's sari in front of you" I expressed my anger as everyone started to talk I'll of me. I just don't care. That's the truth.
"Arun, calm down, sit!" Rekha said and made me sit. What now?
"I have a few business. I have to arrange for a funeral" I said and left the meeting.
                                        64
I was angry on everything. I wanted to be calm but I realised that I had a monster inside me. I entered my house. Press reporters were outside my house. I pressed the horn to warn them. But they didn't seem to move. So, I pressed it hard again. They didn't give a damn.
I got down.
"Hey, is your mom bathing inside? or is your relatives sleeping with someone else. My wife is died. What the hell are you doing with this? You mustards?" I said and slapped a few reporters and Broke few cameras.
"Get the hell out of my house now!" I screamed.
I walked into my house as a new man. Everyone was wearing white clothes and hanging their head down. Mourning.
"Did I call anyone, huh? Are you people really so jobless? Get lost!" I said to them.
"Hey, chill down" Rithikaa said and that made me more angrier.
"Just shut the hell okay?" Whoever, what ever it may be. I don't care a hell. "It's my damn wife who is dead not your Lautner or your kid. I know what I'm doing. You stop acting smart and stop proving others that you are my bestie. I know what's good for me. Just shut the damn!" I said and stopped to inhale oxygen.
I became damn angry. I've never seen me this angry.
Rithikaa came near me. Slapped me.
Arrgghhhhh! I didn't like that mmmm..! Yeah, after millions of slaps I returned one for the 1st time, really hard.
                                    PAY BACK TIME
"Hey!" said my opposite party contestant/my best friend Sruthi. That slap will easily compensate all those million slaps I've got my whole life. She cried. Lautner didn't react. He knew a guy's feelings. Soha started to cry.
"Ma...." her voice caught everybody's attention.
Arrghhhh........ I didn't like that.
"Just shut the damn, will you?" I screamed at that infant who knew nothing. I felt bad.
Soha started to cry! I tried to lift her from the floor. Tisha, my sister in law pushed me aside.
"Dare you touch her again!" she said and I gave her a weird look.
"She's my daughter. I know what to do?" I grabbed Soha from her hand and showed Tisha the way out of my mansion.
Rithikaa sat on the floor. Dumb struck.
Everyone paid their respect to Riya at 19:00. The maid washed the floor. Rithikaa was still sitting down.
"Come on. Stand!" I gave my hand to lift her up, she refused my help. She took a big tourister bag from the cupboards and started gathering Soha's dresses and toys in it. She lifted Soha and dragged her out. She didn't talk to me.
But I was happy inside. Soha will become a better person in Rithikaa's hands, Be a good girl, Soha I thought to say but didn't, kept my mouth glued.                                   
                                            65
Last day of election campaign i.e. 48 hours before the polls.
I campaigned everywhere. Each and every district but I didn't in one place. In my constituency, Ramanjcheri. :P
I realized that I need to impress people in less than 24 hours. Sruthi who campaigned here got an awesome response. I guess Sruthi will win this election. I went there at 09:00. There were 9000 seats laid out but only 800-900 people attended it.
 Damn! That's it ! Gone.
"Thanks for coming to listen to this orphan" I said and a few people came out of their houses.
"I know, I was wrong yesterday about Tamil Nadu politics. But I know that it was true. What was wrong in it? I just gave a few precautions. Look people, you need to understand politics better. Don't vote for people just because they are your relative, their manifesto, just vote for someone whom you think can change things around. Make developments in our place. How many days are you going to wait for the water tanks to come? How many days are you going to watch your children ride cycle over the sand roads? How many days will you wipe your sweat? How many days? All I say is we want a change. The one in the throne today is not a woman, she is a witch. She doesn't deserve that seat to be honest. What did my wife do? She just married me? Is that a mistake? She was shot in nine places. I've never given any pain all my life. I'm not gathering your sympathy. I ..... I just want to say that I promise to protect you from these people." I finished my speech. And guess what? All the 9000 seats were filled and some 500-600 were standing. I heard a roar as I walked back.
That was my last speech for this election. I went back to my house, opened the door.
"Riya, coffee please" I said at the walls.
"Yes! Honey, 2 minutes. Teach Soha some alphabets" I wanted to hear a reply from that sweet woman. But what I got back was my echo.
I made my own 'so-called' coffee. Drank it. I missed Riya, Okay! It's 3 days since I've been mating my pillow. 3 days of loneliness.
I want to see Soha. I went to Rithikaa's place which was few blocks away. I parked the car few houses before. I bought her a bottle of champagne, assorted biscuits and a book which was penned by our favorite writer: Dan Brown.
I knocked the door. No response, so did it again, Frank opened it.
"Maa, it's uncle Arun" he shouted. Don't call me uncle, you jerk.
Rithikaa didn't speak. I went near her, gave her these things and said a shameless 'sorry'. She didn't take it from me. So, I kept on the dining table. I knew now that it was my fault.
I talked a few sentences, expressing my grief over Riya's death. She stood like a stone. I lost my patience. I took out a paper and turned it to the other side.
         I'm sorry, Understand. I want to spend
         At least 30 minutes with Soha. But I want
         you to be a good guardian for my girl.
         will you?
I gave her this paper. She didn't take that from me. But she read the content.
"Frank!" she said "Come here!" and locked herself and her son in her bedroom.
I was left alone with Soha. She was so cute. Just like her mom. You have a good future in Chennai I thought. LOL
I talked to my little daughter for 15 minutes, As expected she didn't reply but for every two minutes she said "Maa..." I looked in guilt. What can I do Soha?
The bedroom door opened. Frank opened it, he was wearing a Superman tee shirt, and was with a glass of water and smiled.
"Ma said that she'll drop Soha in your house at 19:00 and pick up her at 19:30 everyday. She doesn't want you here. She has a good name in the neighborhood, she says. And......... can I have some of your pancakes?" he said and I nodded. I stood up and kissed Soha and walked out. I bring bad names to you, Rithikaa? okay I won't be visiting you, even if you call me.
"Arun, wait!" I heard Rithikaa's voice as I started my Porshe, which still had bullets on them.
                                              66
Election day:
Total voters:          51,676
Without Ids:           305
 Turnouts:              35,472
% turnout:              68.6%

Last year:
Total voters:         48,998
Without Ids:           254
 Turnouts:              21,213
% turnout:              43.3%
Ramanjcheri recorded its highest turnout ever.
Votes over all in Tamil Nadu:
Total voters:         4,92,36,401
Without Ids:           67,21,091
 Turnouts:              4,00,00,033
% turnout:              81.2%
There were no clear favorites. Everyone was expecting a stiff competition. More than 65 lakh people were sent home because their name was not in the voters list and another few people were sitting in an air-conditioned room saying 'what will my vote do?'.
A survey after the polls said:
People Welfare Party:                          28%
United Lightwood:                                27%
Lowbrow Party:                                    23%
People and Politics Party:                    22%
Chances were very less. Hope this will be wrong. I'll be very disappointed if our party loses.
Rekha madam called all 300 of us for a small meeting.
"Has everyone heard about the survey of the IIT students? 22% only! And if this time we didn't make it to the throne, I'm shutting the doors of this party. Our party's name will not be seen in any of the forthcoming elections." she screamed at us.
"Madam, lets discuss this with the one's who are going to lose." said Arunachala Mudhaliyar, one of the oldest member of our party.
"So, we'll be losing?" she said sarcastically.
All is well. I was crying inside. I had fear that I'll lose to Sruthi. She is matured, kind, lovable, generous, people friendly and emotional one than me. All I know was to hurt people.
                                          67


Result Day:
It's been a 20 days since Rithikaa and I spoke. I've never been like this. I hate this me. We took our kids to eat, but we didn't speak with each other. We have known each other for 16 years and never have we fought like this. 1st time.
"Rithikaa, look.!" I pulled her out of the kitchen.
I looked at her but she refused to do so.
"Leave me" was all she said.
I walked out of the house, this time I heard no "Arun" from the inside. She's taking advantage.
I went to my main office. I had tomato sauce stain in my shirt, Soha poured it on me.
"Sir...... Tomato's before results huh?" watchman joked. I thought it as the most meaningless-joke ever cracked.
"Do your job!" I said to the watchman.
It was a big auditorium. It can hold 5000 people. All the contestants were present there, their assistants went to the wards to check if the counting is fair.
I walked inside slowly and wished that I could get into the secretariat. I have to win. Sruthi should lose.
"Ramanjcheri's being counted first!" Rekha said and that turned a lot of eyes on me.
What the?? Why is it always me? huh? It's me who's getting his legs fractured every 8 months. It's me who has to loose his wife. It's me who has to bowl death overs. It's me who holds the nerves and help the country to win the world cup. It's me for everything.
            *Dude, cause you are the so-called hero*
"Due to some unavoidable reasons. Ramanjcheri's result will be the last one to be released. For more results on Tamil Nadu elections stay tuned in Posh TV" said a sexy news reporter, standing in front of Ramanjcheri Panchayat office where the votes were counted.
"Did you send anyone there to check the counting?" Rekha madam asked me in a harsh tone. I was scared. Why is she so angry with me.?
"N..no" I said to Rekha madam. She gave me a 'Damn you' look. I turned as it was hard to digest.
"Are you a coward? Why are you turning away from this?" she said.
"What's your problem madam?" I just had to give her some respect.
"Why didn't you send anybody there for the checking?" she said angrily.
"No, I know Sruthi. We've been best friends for years. She won't cheat." I said.
"Why didn't you tell me before?" she asked, this time in a low voice.
I didn't have an answer for that.
"You would not believe your eyes, If ten million fireflies" My mobile phone rang. 1st time I hate the 'Owl City'. Sruthi was calling me. The picture of her slapping me was the caller ID.
"Who's that?" Rekha madam asked. I can't say her it was Sruthi.
"R...Riya, sorry, Rithikaa" I got confused by my own words.
"It's Sruthi" she said and walked away.
I knew she won't trust me anymore. At the end of 200 constituency.
People Welfare Party:                           13/200
United Lightwood:                                 94/200
Lowbrow Party:                                     1/200
People and Politics Party:                     92/200
Our party was in the second place. Vidya Melke will no longer be the CM. It will be someone else. If it was me. I'll crush her, squeeze her, stamp her, kick her.
After 233/234 constituency:
People and Politics Party:                     116/233
United Lightwood:                                 99/233
People Welfare Party:                           15/233
Lowbrow Party:                                      2/233
Individual:                                                1/233
We can't trust United Lightwood and PWP. They'll join hands anytime and win the elections. But if we win this one constituency, we will win this election and Rekha madam will take over Tamil Nadu.
Fortunately or unfortunately it was Ramanjcheri. It will decide everyone's fate.
"Will you or not?" Rekha ma'am asked.
"I... I don’t know" I said as everyone in that auditorium got frustrated.
"You can't use your wife's death properly, huh?" Rekha madam said. And I found that very disturbing.
She was speaking rubbish all day long. What happened to her? What does she want? Riya didn't just die, she was murdered! I can't be saying 'My wife died, so please vote fro me'.
"The results have come..... we have a shocking result" said the reporter of Posh Tv.
It tightened up my nervous. I wanted to piss. Became so nervous. I went near the 122 inch TV. Everyone stood up. We must win this constituency.
Tv was as big as a well.  And it showed the results.
Arun (PPP):                                        33,407
Sruthi (UL):                                           1,004
Ranaqua-heq (PWP):                           804
Thiru (LB):                                                178
Srinivasan (Others):                                  71
Raghav Mahindra(Others):                     49
Roshini(Others):                                         30
"I think, I won!" I said and screamed.
"Woooooow!" Rekha madam kissed my forehead and I hugged her.
"I'm there!" I shouted and cried.
I really missed Riya now. I want you near me now, baby. I want to hug you, lift you and walked on the sands of Marina. Please come back. I kneeled down and broke down.
"Arun, I'm here!" Riya said as I turned back and went near her. She was smiling.
"Where were you all this time?" I asked her.
"You didn't check the place properly. I came out after you took Soha out. That body you cried on, was just a toy. I wanted to know how much you loved me. That's it!" Riya said and I lifted her up and went into the cafeteria.
w  My girl is back.
"Coffee?" Riya asked. I've never said no to my girl.
I took her and made her sit on the chair. I went and grabbed two mugs of hot coffee.
"Here,here.. Take this Riya!" I said to her "I really really love you, Why are you always playing with me?" I asked and started crying.
A hand touched me. It was Rithikaa's. I turned back.
"Riya is dead, Arun, understand!" Rithikaa said as I turned to see Riya but found no Riya. She is dead, Tears. I miss you Riya. Riya was not there. She just wasn't there.
"You won, Arun!" Rithikaa said smiling and I didn't feel like doing anything. The same idiot which refused to talk to me 2 hours earlier.
I won by 32,403 votes. But I was not lucky enough to have my girl beside me to celebrate this.
I came out of this sorrow feeling. Rithikaa and I sat facing each other for 30 minutes. She ordered drinks for me but I refused.
Rekha madam opened a champagne bottle and poured it right on my face, I smiled.
"You are doing three jobs now." Rekha ma'am said "not two".
"Environmental minister, Pollution Control minister and the new post: Home minister." she said and hugged me. I saw Arunachala Mudaliyar who was the previous home minister in Rekha madam government. He stared at me for a few seconds and walked out of the office, frustrated.
                                          68
"Sir, we have a new plan for this Cooum River Treatment." an engineer said to me.
We both were alone in my carvan. Just 15 days in this post and look at me. I am sick of money. The best thing about this is I don't have to wait in this traffic.
"How much have they allotted for this plan?" he asked.
"10,000 crores!" I said and made a fake call, just to show that I'm busy.
"How much is your project?" I asked him.
"7200 crores only sir" he said smiling.
"2800 crores to your bank account" he said smiling.
"What??" I said raising my eyebrows. I gave a 'dare you talk to me like that' look.
"Sir, 2800 crores, sir!" he gave me a 'man, that's a lot of money' look.
"I'm not a corrupted one that you are looking for, remember. Next time you talk to me like that, you'll be behind the bars." I threatened him.
He felt dejected and disappointed. He closed his files and stood up. He adjusted his collars, and looked up at me, like a 'villan'.
"I'm sorry, sir" he said as I took out a few IPL tickets from the draw. "No, it's okay, sit down." I said and gave him 30 tickets for Deccan Chargers Vs Kolkata Knight Riders match.
"Sir, what are you going to do with the rest of the money?" he said and I raised my eyebrows again.
"Parks, good roads, good education" I said and sounded like Sruthi
"Sir, adopt. This is not USA, this is India." he said and grabbed the tickets from me and walked away.
I switched the TV on, which was in the corner. There was a documentary on PPP's 15 day in the secretariat.
They showed poor people eating rats, farmers suicide, ration shops distributors saying no stock at the camera, liquor prices raised up to 3 times, people having bikes at its worse conditions because of the roads, petrol prices raised twice, people reading in candle light, villagers screaming due to lack of water and power supply, senior citizens slapped for stupid reasons. Students given pencils and erasers instead of iPads.
This was telecasted in Posh TV. Suresh? Why is he stabbing me? 'Not nice' I said and went to the CM's chamber.
"Madam?" I asked Rekha madam , who was talking with her relatives, watching 'Castle' and sneaking up in some websites. Damn you.
"Yeah one second, Arun!" she said and made me wait for 20 minutes.
"Yeah, what is the matter?" she asked.
"What did we do these 15 days?" I shouted at her. "Every one is starving, people are crying, we didn't do anything according to the manifesto, madam."
"Arun, cool, cool down. Sit down man" she said and ordered two cups of coffee over the phone.
I sat there, looking at the sworn-in ceremony pictures.
"Look, earn or get the money you want from the government. Write 10 lakhs as 1 crore and take the 90 lakhs. If we do good now, then we will be like those people(voters) after elections. We'll save all goods for the last year, so that people won't forget us and wont betray us. Cool down! Drink the coffee. Think about that! Heard that you denied 2800 crores?" she said and pushed the coffee cup to me.
"Madam, you want me to be corrupted?" I asked her as she gave me a 'you dont know anything' look.
"Yes, moron!" she said angrily. I walked back to my room.
                                       69
"Soha, come here, come here" I said as Soha ran to me.
"Arun, Dinner's ready!" Rithikaa's voice from inside.
I was damn hungry, but all the memories flashed in front of me.
"Sir, 2800 crores"
"Drink that coffee, think about that"
"Take the 90 lakhs"
"Sir, adopt sir, this is not USA , this is India"
These sentences echoed in my ears.
"What do you want to eat?" Rithikaa asked when I was lost in those words.
"2800 crores!" I said as everyone around me laughed. Lautner, Frank, Rithikaa, watching them laugh Soha laughed.
"How many spoons?" Rithikaa asked me, grinning.
"I'll think about it, madam" I said as everyone around me came to ease. I realized I was talking nonsense. So, I have to come back to the present.
"Why are you people laughing?" I asked them, everyone nodded their heads but continued to laugh.
I ate a good meal which was made by Rithikaa.   #Yuk
Then went to my house correction mansion.
"2800 crores"              "Drink that coffee. Think about it"
"Adjust, sir, you are in India not US"         "Take 90 lakhs"
Those voices still echoed in my head.
"Sir, 3000 crores deposited" said the engineer.
Suddenly someone crashed the doors and walked in, wearing suits.
"Corruption?" they questioned. "You are under arrest!!" someone said and dragged me.
Press took pictures, and I'm in jail.
Soha came to visit me. I was in white dress. 491 was my number.
"Papa, I hate you" she said and walked away.
I really hate that.
"Damn!" I woke from a terrible nightmare.   :(         :(
I woke up. Shit! Why are my nightmares worse? huh?
                                           70
"Call the engineer" I said as the peon made a phone call. After 25 minutes the engineer entered. He gave a 'I won't do what you say' look.
"What's the matter sir?" he asked in a very dominating voice. I am the bloody home minister, you jerk.
"How much will your project cost?" I asked him and stretched my arms for those files.
"Exactly 10,000 crores, sir" he said and I was stunned.
"Yesterday you said it was 7200 crores.?" I asked him with a 'I want the remaining money in my bank' look.
"No, sir. I don't want to be in jail" he said "I'm in India, sir. So I made a 10,000 crore project, sir!"
Yeah, I was elected for good.
But first I have to be good, right?
So, first I'll be rich and then make the country rich.
Money....money......money........     Muuuah.
"Who said you to change the cost of the project? 7200 crores is far enough for Cooum" I ordered him.
"Okay! sir" he said and grinned.
Work will start tomorrow. It should be completed in 20 days. We have to block Napier bridge first of all, then find new houses for those habitants near the base of the Cooum. Clean the base of Cooum using a submarine. Then we have to buy 3 land zoopers which will absorb dirt. Then buy 37000 tones of Cl-1 i.e. Chlorine. Before adding Chlorine, we have to scan the water. It will take 2000 crores to do the laser bacteria remover for which we have to get the permission of the UN.
Everything has to be done. Correction, everything has to be done perfectly.
"Tomorrow we are starting, okay?" I asked him as he nodded.
                                     71
"How much are those land zoopers?" I asked him after the 7 days of stressful hard work.
I cancelled all my appointments for 25 days for this crap clearing process.
"Each 1200 crores, sir" a supervisor said.
"Bill those as 2000 crores" I said.
"Sir??" he asked me with a 'It's not fair' look. I took out a bubble gum and started chewing it. That was when I turned into a badie.
"What sir?" I asked him back. He was wearing a white shirt full sleeve and grey formals.
"Sir, it is not fair" he said and I gave him a weird look.
Man, look. I was a fair and uncorrupted in the beginning but look this country won't accept you this way. It will make you strip. You have to be bad if you want to survive. I lost my dad, my teenage, 2 more years in cricket, my love, my confidence and soon myself. This is reality, dude.
"20 lakhs to Mr. Nirav's account" I said smiling as he looked weird.
"Sir, what if I get caught?" he asked me, what a mind-blowing question. Sirji?
"Woow. You've got brain. Idiot! After I get caught only, you will get caught. If I get caught I'll leave you a text, okay?" I shouted at him.
"Sir, I'm not interested in money. Two Audi cars and a mansion in Ooty. That's it. It's enough" he said.
I scratched my beard. Turned the AC to 17'c.
Drank a glass of water.
"That's it?" I asked sarcastically.
He started to think again. WTF?
"Free IPL passes, Rajnikanth movie opening day tickets and free railway passes for the next 5 years." He said. EXCUSE ME?
2  Audi cars                                   1.6 crores
Mansion in Ooty                            3.6 crores
IPL passes                                      0.5 crores
Rajinikanth movies                       120 rupees
Rail passes                                      1.0 crores
                                                    --------------------
                                                           6.7 crores(approx)
OMG!
He helped me get 2800 crores so I didn't mind the 6.1 crore loss.
"I'll do those" I said sarcastically.
He thanked me and went out of my Carvan.
After 15 days of intense work.
"Sir... sir" My manager woke me up. I woke up in a shock. I adjusted my shirt and wore my slippers.
"What, man?" I said angrily as a sad faced engineer talked back.
"We have bad news" he said as I listened.
"What's that?" I asked him. Why can't he say that?? Instead of making me wait. :P :P
"Rekha madam died in a car accident!" he said and hung his head down.
What did he just say?
She was my politics guru. This time I won't cry.
"When?" I asked him.
He didn't say anything. I really felt bad :( Whom ever I be close with dies soon. 1st Riya now Rekha madam Next who? I was silent. I sat just thinking of Rekha madam. How can he just like that say 'Rekha madam died in a car accident' huh? Dare he? :P
Just 20 days she's been in the CM seat and why did she die? Man :P :P I wanted to learn things from her. I will miss her for sure.
A grand funeral was arranged. Everyone paid tribute to one of the greatest politician of Tamil Nadu. I simply can't accept it. Rekha madam 4 hours before the accident asked me to check the mayor's list. :( :( NO WAY
"puedo tener cerveza?" I said Rithikaa. 'can I drink beer?'
"Por supuesto, No se preocupe. Estara mejor pronto!" She smiled and I drank cerveza(beer)
"Por fin, We had a drink!" She said.
"Yeah for a bad cause" I said and turned silent.
"Te gustaria ir al cine!" She said Shhhhhhhh I'm not interested in watching a movie. Someone important just passed away.
"She meant a lot to me, Rithikaa" I said and drank beer.
"Fact Fact Fact Fact" She joke and grinned. She poured some more beer as the cold breeze made me cry. We were in the terrace of Lautner's house.
"I am missing her! really" My voice so dull.
"Fact Fact Fact Fact Fact" She joked again and grinned. I laid back and relaxed.
"That big star is Riya and the one next to it is Rekha madam. Rithikaa go away from me or else. I'm afraid" I said seeing the dark sky.
"Fact Fact Fact Fact " she said but this time I laughed and held both her hands and poured beer on her head. LOL
"What fact?" I asked her back.
"I really don't mind being a star next to Riya and Rekha for you" She started to talk sentimental.
"Fact Fact Fact Fact Fact" we both burst into laughter.
                             72
"Who'll be the next CM?" Arunachala Mudalaiyar asked me in a meeting in PPP HQ.
"Of course the home minister" Said a voice behind me. I felt good. CM of Tamil Nadu. Me? Wooooooooooow It'll be great.
"We all trusted Rekha madam. Not some stupid fast bowler" Mudalaiyar said in mic. It was an insult.
"Just shut up. Stop talking about me!" I said and stood up. People behind me started talk softly. The auditorium became noisy.
"Silence, Who want this idiot to be the chief?" Mudailayar said as I couldn't control.
*SLAP*
People started to fight i.e. my followers and Mudalaiyar's followers. I spat at Mudalaiyar's face and hit his face on the desk. His Ray Ban glass broke. Damn you.
People who followed non-violence (cowards) interupted.
"Sir please behave yourself" They said to me.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
"Say that to him" I replied. The situation became weird. Rift between the party. If he's going to talk like this there's going to be a rift in his pimple prone face.
"We'll decide the leader by majority" said an elderly member for whom everyone has a good respect.
Arrangement has been made so quickly. There were 536 people in the auditorium who will elect the new President of People and Politics Party.
After 30 minutes. Everyone casted their vote. I wasn't nervous. Most likely I'll lose I know it. He has been in the party for more than 2 decades, I've been in the party for 2 months. He'll be everyone’s favorite.
A short man, Even shorter than the host of Neengalum Vellalam Oru Koodi( Who wants to be a millionaire Tamil version) came with a printed A4 sheet.
Arun Moorthy                             481 votes
Arunachala Mudalaiyaar       55 votes
"DJ Khaled, get up, all I do is win win win win no matter what, I got money in my bag but I could never get it up and every time I step in the building everybody's hands go up and they stay there Up down Up down Up down because all I do is win"
All I Do Is Win(Ft. T-Pain, Ludacris). This has become the song of my life. My happy face read these lyrics.
He replied with a "If we could sit together for a moment and talk forever just to pass the time. I'll smile till my shivers and chills runs down my spine and your eyes locked on mine. We'll fill the nitro-sky with country air, When you close your tired eyes I'll meet you there"
I'll meet you there (Owl City) look.
I gave a "I can handle it hold up, I... I can handle it, now he's bigger than me,  taller than me and he's older than me stronger than me and a bit longer than me but he hang me a JB song on me. I can be able to sell out the thrill and I intend to do it with the power of will. I got to be the best and yes with the flyers and give it a lie and conquer the giant. So now I got the world in my hand"
Never Say Never(Justin Beiber ft. Jaden smith) look.
He was ashamed. He saw all those people who just voted against him.
"Just gonna stand there and hear me cry. That's alright because I love the way you lied. I love the way you lied"
Love The Way you Lie(Eminem ft. Rihanna)
They didn't like him. So they gave a weird look followed by a
"I can't be same, I can't be blamed, I can't can't be tamed"
Can't Be Tamed (Miley Cyrus) look.
This songs kind of looks made me laugh.
Arunachala Mudalaiyar Ex-PPP member gave a
"I'm your joy, Your best of joy you know I'll always love you. I'm forever"
Best Of Joy(Micheal Jackson) look.
I had no idea of what to say except smile after this Rain Over Me (Pitbull ft. Marc Antony) win.
I gave a "What hurts the most is being so close, having so much to say but you walk away"
What Hurts The Most (Rascal Flatts) look.
The ones who voted against me too went with Arunachala Mudalaiyar.
They gave a "Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter no, Because I got you. Yes we go fine, Believe we go fine. Fight for the right, I love you!"
Don't Matter (Akon) look to their friends who were in my side.
Arunachala Mudalaiyar went near the Big Rekha madam picture which was near the gate and started to feel. :P He was the home minister 1st. I cut down his job then now his membership too. :P I felt bad but its for the party good only. Rekha madam wants the party to be good. I'm always working towards the welfare of the party. :P
That moment I missed two people. Riya and Rekha madam.
"All those crazy things we did. Let them running through my head, You are always there, Your everywhere but right now I wish you were here. Damn damn damn what I do to have you here, here, here. I wish you were here"
Wish you were here (Avril Lavigne) look.
They all walked out my life but still I want them. Forget everything. I'm the president of People and Politics party. So, Ah Ahem. \m/ \m/
I Am the CM Of Tamil Nadu. I felt inside with a
Mankatha Theme Music(U1 ft. Thala), To be more precise It's Ready for War (50 cent).
I'm the king \m/

Call the bands man set this place on fire !!!
Band Baaja Baarat(Salim Merchant Ft. Anushka sharma and Ranveer singh)
I was feeling a bit happy but can't express it. :(
"Today was a fairytale, you are the prince and I used to be the dancer in this dress. Can you feel this magic in the air must have been the way you kissed me. Today was a fairytale"
Today was a Fairytale (Taylor swift)
"fly to your heart! Touch every rainbow painting the sky. Look at the magic and glide through your life! climb above your star. FLY! everywhere you go. you will be free suspend your wings.! you can fly fly fly!"
Fly to your heart(Selena Gomez w)
That's it no more songs. No more songs. Any more left?
Oh yeah 'lady and gentleman' gaga? 1st I want to know whether she's a lady? I seriously doubt it. No Peacock voices (Nicki Minaj) or a shouting band (Metallica). I've missed many. Many of my favorite singers. Harris :( Shankar-Eshan-Loy :( few others too all is well.                
"Sir?" said the same engineer in the same voice. I woke up. :P drank water.
"What happened?" I said in a 'mom just 5 minutes I'll wake up. I promise on Vidya Balan' voice.
"Bad news sir" He said and hung his head down. I started to pay attention.
"Wait 1 second" I took out my mobile. :( :(
I called Rithikaa the ring was going. No one picked it. Those moments were damn scary. :P
"Pick up Pick Up Rithikaa" I was saying. After 38 seconds.
"Hello? Arun?" Rithikaa's voice asked me. Felt really relieved.
"You alive?" I asked her.
"What nonsense?" she said and I smiled. Everyone around me laughed.
"No,..... Night mare?" I said and hung the phone. "What happened?" I asked to him.
He hung his head down and replied after 15 seconds.
"The land zoopers which was cleaning the place is trashed." he said.
"OMG! What happened?" I said answer in detail mustard.
"Land zooper crashed with a rock in the bottom of the river. 13 scientists, 6 assistants, 2 guards died sir" he said, which sounded like a news reporter.
"The government will provide 1 crore rupees for every lie lost in this disaster, we are always in debt for their work and service" I said in a press conference, 12 hours after the mess.
"Sir, we hear that there will be a no confidence poll?" I asked a reporter in the conference. That question didn't let me sleep for 2 nights.
But yeah, he was damn right! We had won in a margin. 118-116 :P That was more than a 1/2 months back. That time Rekha madam was the CM. Now, it's different. Out of the 118 people who won 71 people belonged to me. 47 belonged to Arunachala Mudalaiyar.
I was so disturbed with that question.
I called Sruthi, for the 1st time in these 25 days.
"Hello, Sruthi?" I said with a 'where are on earth are you?' look.
It's been '25 days' since we talked. She never bothered to make a call and the Chief Minister turned Home Minister was busy. B)
"Yeah! CM, sir" said a sarcastic Sruthi.
I hate it, when people are sarcastic.
"Hello, how are you?" I said.
She didn't reply.          
"Arun, both Rithikaa and you never called this 32, 403 votes loser" she said.                       
"Sruthi, come on. Where are you?" I asked her as I heard her crying from the other side.
"Hey, come on. Where are you, what happened?" my voice caring for her.
"Yeah... Both of you didn't bother. I lost. You were busy. She didn't like me only. I'm suffering Arun" she said and broke crying. My throat became dry all of a sudden.
"Why? What happened?" I asked her.
She cried.
"They kicked me out of the party, Arun. They burnt my house and my car. I am in a middle class hotel room. Sid is in America hiding something from me. It's been two months, and there was no sign of him" she cried.
"Who burnt your house?" I asked.
"Who else, Sonakhsi and her men only" she said.
I felt bad for her. I've let her down in a bad time. She has taught me great things. I've turned into a big bad monster in politics now.
"You could have come to me, at least." I said.
She didn't reply.
"Reply? Don’t be like Rithikaa in texting." I tried to crack a joke.
"Okay! Come to my house in another 20 minutes. I talked to Sid 2 weeks ago. Come on! He's coming" I consoled her and hung the phone.
After 2 hours and 20 minutes.
"Can I ?" Sruthi asked me as Aparna walked into my house.
"Come in, idiot" I said and she smiled. She walked in. I know she will come. She is my bestie. :P
"I've made arrangements. You and Aparna can stay in the ground floor and I'll be in the top floor." I said smiling.
"People will talk bad about us, Arun" she said.
Aah! Yeah, it's true. But she is my friend. WTF is bothering them?
"Thanks anyway, Arun" she said.
"Stop, No thanks and all and your Sid is having some security problems there. That's why it has been so long." I said "No need to worry" she smiled.
"I'm his wife I guess." she grinned. That wasn't funny at all, you sarcastic woman.
                                          73
"I'm Sonakshi, leader of the opposition party. We have no confidence in this government, already the party has rifted. We believed in Rekha's government but someone who's just 65 days old in politics, I don’t think he's fit for this job. So, I request the Speaker to announce a no confidence poll." She spoke for the first time in the assembly. Everybody tapped the tables.
"I know my party's strength and I don't have to prove it" I said and sat down.
"You don't have to prove it to us. Prove it to your people" Vidya Melke said.
"You just shut the hell up witch and sit down, alright?" I said as her MLA's got up to fight.
"Stop it. Stop it" the speaker said as I was damn angry on that witch who killed my wife.
                                          74
2 days after, people in Facebook, Twitter and the other social networking sites started to question my government.
"I accept the task. My government will take this no confidence poll" I said as every one smiled.
"How much money do you have?" I asked my home minister.
He stared at me, giving a 'I don’t have any' look.
"I have some 45.60 crores. I'll spend those and win this polls, man. Dont worry." I said as he nodded. So a budget of 85 crores is fixed to bring 67% of the MLAs to my side. I should get 157 MLAs on my side. Sweet Jesus! I have 71 people. I still need 86 people to win this.
Next day everything was fine as ever. Cool sunday in May. In my cot. Soha, Aparna and Frank were watching 'The road runner's show'. I miss those days.
"Uncle phone" Frank said as my phone rang.
Don’t call me 'uncle'. :/
"Who's this?" I asked as I saw an unknown number.
"Sir, this is Viran, your Kunoor campaigner" he said on the other side of the phone.
"Oh! What's the matter?" I said in a dominating voice.
Rithikaa switched off the TV and ordered all the kids to eat. They shouted at her. Ordering her to bring the food here and let them watch TV. She didn't let them. How stone hearted?
"Shut up!" I screamed at them. Frank put his tongue out, to express his anger. I walked to the balcony.
"What's the matter?" I asked over the phone.
"Mr. Mani who won the last elections in Kunoor, was found murdered in his hotel room today" he said "There is going to be a by-elections. Shall I contest in be half of our party?".
"Oh, great. How many votes did you get last time?" I asked.
"309, sir!" he said with ashamed voice.
"Sehwag's highest score, huh?" I said just to cheer him up. You shameless. :P "How much did the other contestants get?"
"Ravi from PWP got 226 votes, Natasha from UL gor 66 votes, rest got 33 votes sir".
"So, Mani got 8809 votes, huh?" I said.
"This time I'll win sir" he replied after pausing "All is well".
Sruthi's face struck in my mind all of a sudden. She was very ambitious but all I wanted was money. That's why I joined politics. She deserved to be inside the secretariat.
"Sruthi, Quick! Remove your jean" I said.
"What?" She exclaimed. Oh sorry!
"Wear a sari and come with me. We are going to Ooty".
"Why?" she asked me .
"Come with me, please" I begged. Forget the fact that I'm the CM.
                                           75
"Go, sign the nominee papers" I said as we stood opposite to the EC in Ooty.
"Arun? I don't know anybody here?" she said 'I'll get zero votes' smiling.
"I know what to do and how to do things" I said and held her hand. She signed off the papers.
"Arun? Will I win?" she asked me with a sad face.
She is contesting as an individual not for my party.
"I'll make you win" I said and she hugged me.
# Best Friends Forever.
Rithikaa along with three kids were also present. So, it turned out to be a holiday. I attended a school's sports day.
"Arun, I've just talked to people in the surrounding. Everyone says this time there will be a stiff fight and deciding the winner is impossible" Sruthi said with a 'I think I have a chance' tone.
Huh? Who said? I'M the CM. I'LL DECIDE THE WINNER.
*Villan    Villan     Villan*
"I can" I said.

"Arun, Why is she upset?" Rithikaa asked me while having a walk.
It was 06:00 in the morning.
"She's contesting in the by polls. So, she's really worried. Already I crushed her in Ramanjcheri and now she's upset that she'll lose again" I said.
We stopped near a tea stall.
"Arun, are you hiding something from me?" she asked.
Man, What's with this question?
"Yeah, I promised that I won't leak out government documents" I said as she smiled.
"No, anything personal. Which you are hiding from me?" she asked and I gave a 'what are you talking about?' look.
"Nope!" I said and she smiled.
Why is she asking me this? huh? I guess she's losing her trust in me.
"If I find out anything, I'll kill you" she said raising her index finger at me.
We bought a newspaper. Ooty Seithigal, it uttered
"CM in Ooty" \m/
There were days when I went to Old Trafford, Centurion, Harare and Trinidad. No one cared but now, see where ever I go news follows.
2 days for by bolls. Most of the parties finished campaigning but I refused to campaign for my party. I don't want my party guy to win, I want Sruthi to win. :P
"Sir please, I'm begging you" Viran asked me. He knows about the CM's popularity.
"What's the matter? I'm not interested" I said as he left the room. I saw POSH TV Sruthi was campaigning. Man O Man! She was brilliant, she has everything to be at the secretariat. She received applause, loud cheers everything. She became the crowd's favorite. :P
"You be at home. vamos conduzco" I said to Rithikaa who was watching Cougar Town. Sruthi was campaigning. So she's alone with the kids.
It's almost 00:00 hours.
"Keep her secured! She means a lot to me" I said to the guards who stood outside my guest house.
"Sure sir!" He promised. I drove to Dhotta Betta, Parked my car. A gaurd accompanied me. I went to the top. Sat there, Started crying.
"Riya! Miss you!" I said as the guard he himself became dull. :(
I've become bad Riya. You left me and look what's happening. I'm corrupted, If I'd been the CM, I would have saved you baby! You always mean a lot me. I cried there looking at the sky. Slept there only, forget that I'm the so-called Chief Minister.


By Poll
Turnout was immense 97% of the people voted. Largest turnout for a by-poll in Indian history previously it was some place in the outskirts of Kolkata. It recorded 96%. So, 97% of the people voted i.e. 10,388 votes totally. I was hoping for Sruthi, If not Sruthi my party guy. Results arrived.
Sruthi                                     10,305
Viran (PPP)                                 21
Ravi (PWP)                                  13
Natasha (UL)                                7
Rest                                               42
What the hell?
"Woooooooooooow" Sruthi said and hugged Rithikaa. Aparna gave sweets to me. Ma Baby w. I was upset to be honest. I want Sruthi to win but I had a hope that Viran will get at least 40% of the votes. :( What's the matter with you dude? You are from the CM's party. NO NO NO I don't want this to happen again. I was like 'leave me'. My party lost but I was happy that My best friend WON.
"Hello, where is that sucker?" I called to Viran, his mother took the call. It's bad using fowl language to someone's mother. :(
"Excuse me?" She said with a 'mind your tongue son' voice.
"Viran? Viran enga?" I asked in Tamizh. w
"Avanukku udambu seri illa! Yaaru Sekhar ah? Thiru ah? Vetri ah?" She asked me.
Excuse me ? Ah ahem. Who am I ? huh?
*Tamizh natla enna pathu indha kelvi ketta mudha aal nedhan*
"CM" I hung the phone.
So, we returned back to Chennai. I got ready to go to the secretariat the next day.
"Arun wait I'm coming with you, forgot a MLA is in your house?" Sruthi said. Waah Waah Awesome sentence. \m/
                                           76
"Tomorrow there will be a no-confidence poll" speaker said as I crushed my Kinley bottle. Man O Man! That was hurting.
Our party gained support of some 70 people via MONEY..
"Arun, do you want me to support you?" Sruthi asked as I was upset.
"No No! No need. You stay as a separate contestant!" I said as she squeezed my cheeks.
Guess what happened? The impossible happened. Sruthi didn't join others. Others who were interested in the development of the state joined her. Even though she's an individual contestant.
She gained more and more people. :( Noooo. Sruthi I made you win so that you can come to the secretariat not to contest for the CM post.
I switched on the TV. POSH TV Suresh's own network.
"Arun's government is the most corrupted government in the history of Tamil Nadu! There's been no development, In fact Tamil Nadu is suffering in the hands of a fast bowler. So, here's what people had to say about Arun's government" said the reporter.
"Arun sir can play cricket well but he's zero in politics" A youth with a bat in his hand said.
"If I was given a chance I'll cut his fingers and eat them" an old farmer with a knife in his hand expressed his love to me.
Dude those are fractured fingers, damn Yew.
"I want him to die instead of living this kind of life" a fisherman said. I can't bear it.
"He is bowling bouncers in people's lives" A girl with a small breast said. Rithikaa who was sitting next to me grinned, I stared at her. Why is that when a friend suffers, the other friend laughs first! :P :P :P
"Hello Suresh?" I rang him.
"Yeah! Sir. How are you?" He asked me back. He's the same old idiot whose pen*s bleed.
"Why the fuck do you care? How much money did you get from the opposition?" I shouted at him.
"Sir, Media is always the opposition" He fired back, I became angry.
"I helped you when your pen*s bleed!" I said as Rithikaa laughed.
"Sir, Don't keep on saying that. I have a son now!" He said to prove that his whitener can work.
"Oh! You'll see my politics in a week" I said.
"You won't be there in the CM seat!" He said in a 'I guarantee' voice. :P
That was hurting. :( :(
After 2 days. No confidence polls results came.
This Party has no name party (Sruthi)            117
People and Politics party(Arun)                        42
People Welfare Party(Vidya Melke)            41
United Lightwood (Sonakshi)                               34
:( :( :( :(
2 weeks back, She wasn't even coming to the secretariat! Now she's the most important person in the secretariat. :(
Sruthi Siddarth CM Of Tamil Nadu.
Arun EX-CM of Tamil Nadu, Even though both of us live under the same roof. I felt bad. Really bad. I shouldn't have made her a MLA. Divine **** Arghhhhhhhhhh!
"Riya miss you!" I said as I stood in balcony.
"Arun shall I say something?" Rithikaa's low voice.
I was depressed. Already broke 2 glasses and a Videocon D2H remote. I hate this. I want my CM post back.                 
"What?" I replied.
"Resign from the party! It's for your own good!" She said and moved on.
                                   76
Everything was like a boomerang it came to me and went away.
"We believe that there was corruption in the Cooum treatment plan. So we are bringing it into the hammer!" Sruthi said to the press.
Man! What the hell?
I didn't talk to Sruthi for the next 5 days.
Sruthi was over-ambitious, she became famous, she had people who can wash her ah ahem. :/ :/ She developed the city in 9 days. She deserved everything.
Next day as I was reading the newspaper. A knock in the door.
"Come in!" I said and wrapped up The Hindu. 13 black and white officers entered my house with 3 guards with them.
"CBI!" They showed their ID's and marched upstairs to search the house.
"Get the phone! Disconnect the landline. Shut the damn computer down" the senior most officer ordered things. :P
I was made to sit in the sofa, My 2400 crores is in my house but hard to find. I have it in cash. $$$
"We know you have 2400 crores in your house, Say it we'll leave you undisturbed!" he said.
I gave the same laugh which 'Thala' Ajith gave before the intermission of Mankatha.
"Mr.?" I asked for his name.
"Kandhasamy!" He said. LOL XD
CBI directly proportional to Kandasamy. :D :D
"Mr. Kanthasamy, you are from the CBI! I don't have money! If you believe its fine or else keep searching!" I said and smiled.
Tough to find that money really. I've hide money somewhere which the human brain won't think of. :P
I have a artificial garden behind my house. Where no one except me and Riya has entered. Not even Rithikaa or Sruthi. No one. Near the swimming pools of that garden I have 9 artificial trees, Those are the costliest trees on earth.
Every tree has 130 crores in it. Stuffed. Those are the only trees which is covered. It's a closed room, the remaining money is shared equally in their roots. Only James Bond can find it. Sorry Bond is not a detective he's a gay sorry spy LOL :/ Yeah Robert Jr. will find it. Not as Iron man, he'll find it as Sherlock.
Few gold bars are in the swimming pool lights.
All Is well !!!
"I need the artificial garden keys?" He asked me. :( :(
"It's a personal room! I can't let visitors in!" I said.
"Sir, Are you giving those keys or do you want us to break the door?" Kanthasamy asked me. :P
Man what's your problem. I have money so what? Do you want some? ask me :P
"Do you want to talk to IG?" I asked him. He got scared a bit. :P All is well
"Sir, what CM were you? you were in that post and you still don't know that CBI and police are 2 different institution?" He insulted me. *BULB*
"Here's the key, Go search!" I said with a 'we are having a break up' voice.
They grabbed the key. Searched the whole garden + swimming pool. I was forced to sit on the sofa. Rithikaa came to see me.
"Make her sit. No, not with him" Kanthasamy ordered his assistants. She gave a weird look. She sat down. She took out her mobile.
"Take her mobile off" Kanthasamy ordered.
She gave the mobile, stood up and walked out. Kanthasamy smiled. Wait wait, If you say 'sorry sir! fake call' I'm going to damn you and your wife. :/
After 15 minutes.
"Sir! We are sorry! Fake call. Sorry for the disturbance" Kanthasamy said with his head down.
"Damn you! Damn Idiot. What do you eat? Food or dinosaur pee? you insult my friend for your fake call?" I said as everyone around me laughed.
"Bring those bags out!" Kanthasamy said as his assistants threw 16 big American Tourister bags.
                                     $$$$ 2400 crores $$$$
"Mr. Arun Kumar we eat food and you are under arrest!" He said and showed the handcuffs. :( :( !!
He locked me in the handcuff and dragged me out of that place. We stopped near the door.
"Press people are here" he said and gave me a black mask.
Mask for what? They know that’s me.
"I don’t want that!" I said "I'm not a filthy chicken" as he opened the door.
Camera's flash lights went crazy. It made me dizzy.
"Sir, how much black money?"
"Cooum project is of no use?"
"Where have you hid them?"
"Did you kill your wife?"
I didn't react to any of those questions. But the last one was hurting.
"What the hell, mustard? If you have a mic and a camera, that doesn't mean you can speak anything you want! Mustard!" I shouted at him. Police started the Latti charge on the press.
Damn, everything. How dare he ask that? I killed Riya?
                                        77
"You are sentenced for 16 years in jail" judge said to me as I hung my head down.
I know what I did was wrong. I deserve this punishment. I didn't hire lawyers even though Rithikaa is one. I pleaded her not to argue for me. Rithikaa was in tears, I was smiling. Fake ones.
I signed the agreement.
Police dragged me out.
"Case closed" the judge said.
Life closed, I thought.
"Can I talk to him for a minute?" Rithikaa asked the police. I was looking down. She was biting her own lips.
The police moved away.
"Sirf paanch minute" he said.
She looked at me. Her eyes were so wet.
"You hid things Arun. You always said you didn't" she said as a tear suicided.
"I'll miss you, idiot!" she said and hugged me.
She cried, I was too emotional, but I tried to control them.
"Join Soha in a good school. If you require any money go to my house. Shit, I left my other wallet in the car. 9131 is my credit card number. I guess there's 7 million in there. 16 years here. Don't let Soha know anything about me or Riya. Tell her that we are abroad. Please, be a good mother for her. Manage, please. And don't ever tell Soha that I'm her father. Please." I said and was crying.
No! I don't want to make my daughter to feel that She a very bad dad.
"So, you want her to be an orphan, huh?" she asked me.
I scratched my head.
"No, I want you to be her mother and Lautner to be her dad." I said and tears rolled down my cheeks. I don't want Soha to call someone else 'dad', but I have no choice.
"Don't talk like that! That's rubbish. I'll kick your stomach and Arun, I wanted to tell you some thing that I've hid, for so long" she said.
I was eager to know what.
"What is it?" I asked her. Rithikaa who was already crying, hugged me.
"I've been so selfish, Arun" she said "You'll kill me for sure" and she cried so hard.
What happened to her? I'll kill her, she said? No way.
She has been my favorite person after Riya, why would I do that to her? BTW she is not selfish.
"Hey, what happened? chill say what ever you've been hiding?" I said. She hugged me so hard now that I found it hard to breathe.
"Time out, madam" the police said like a football referee and pulled her away from me.
Rithikaa was crying like '3' Sruthi Hassan (Hey ram! :D) and that policeman held her hand.
"Leave her hand!" I said as he left her hand and I gave a 'dare touch my girl's hand' look. He stared at me. Blank.
That was hurting. Rithikaa was saying 'goodbye' for the next 16 years. She cried and watching her cry, I cried too.
"Come here" she(Rithikaa) called me as we hugged for the last time.
We've been friends for since we were in third grade. Now her son is in 3rd standard. We've seen everything. Everything together. 3 earthquakes, 1 tsunami, 9 floods, 6 storms, 1 twister, her marriage, my marriage, Frank, Soha, lose of my wife, my retirement, world cup, 2 IPLs, me being CM, Lautner getting injured in an accident, me stepping down as a CM, me getting arrested and sentenced to 16 years in jail.
Pooh!
"Rithikaa.... Soha's my everything. Please take care of her" I said.
She nodded. I felt relieved. It was nice to know that my girl will be safe in my bestie's hand.
"Arun, please stop trusting me!" she said and then she turned away and walked.
"Madam?" the police called her.
I saw him, he saw me and then saw Rithikaa.
"Paisa?" he asked her and gave his hand like a conductor. She took 200 bucks from her purse and passed it to him. He thanked her. "Neengalum nalla irupeenga" ROFL.
"I did the same, I'm a criminal and you are the one who arrest criminals." I thought.
She moved away from me, forever. Then the police pulled me to the van which drove me to Vellore jail.
                                        78
After 3 weeks.
I was having my lunch in my first class AC cell. The jail sorry, that room had a table fan, a ceiling fan, AC, TV, newspapers everyday, mineral water, novels on call, quality vegetarian food and NV on Sundays. Great service, actually. Better than a few houses in India. Correction most of the house in India.
"Sir, CM has come to see you!" the guard said. I got up, gave respect for the post, and not to the woman who was coming. Sruthi. She ordered the police to get me, she dethroned me, she was someone who made food for me in my house and all of a sudden the first lady of the state. I used to trust her.
I walked slowly to the visitor's room.
She was wearing a green sari and was sitting on a chair. I walked in.
"Bring a chair" she said to the guard. The guard hurried.
 "No, thanks" I said to her. He went back to his place.
"Arun.." she broke down.
Come on! Everyone stop crying. You are making my book wet.
She cried. I've seen acting tears, those were not new to me.
"What's the matter?" I asked her and gave a 'I trusted you' look.
"Look, Arun. I'm sorry!" she said crying.
She turned and looked at the two guard who were standing behind her. They moved out.
That visitors room looked like a 'Never back down' practice arena.
She came forward and hugged me.
Why this kolaveri di?
"CM, what is this?" I said sarcastically.
"Arun, stop!" she said "I didn't help you. I was forced to be quite. I'm sorry, Arun" she said.
I pulled her back from the hug.
"I know, Sruthi. I'm not angry." I lied.
"Arun, you are..." she cried.
"I'm not, Sruthi. How's everyone?"
She was still crying. CM madam, don't cry.
"Everyone fine" she said and we paused for 15 seconds.
I was looking at the tube light above me. The fenced room was air conditioned.
My anger on Sruthi, sorry, CM disappeared. I always liked her. But I thought, she'll be on my side but she wasn't.
"Arun, Rithikaa asked me to give you a letter." she said and began crying once again. Shhhhhh! People come on! Reader are facing heavy floods.
"Yeah, where is it?" I asked. I was thinking about this in my 1212 room, I was very eager to know what is it all about.
"I kept it in the car" she said. I thought Rithikaa gave it to me and not to the car driver. "Arun,..I." she struggled.
What's all this crying about? I can't take it anymore.
"Hey, chill chill. Water?" I asked as she nodded. I called the guard and they gave her a bottle which contained the purest water in the state.
"Arun, I personally feel that you shouldn't read the letter. I didn't talk to Rithikaa after reading that letter. Arun, beg you, please don't read it. I know you more than Rithikaa or anyone." she said. Truth. She is the only one who knows me better.
"Arun, you'll hate life if you read that" she cried badly. Again. I too felt like crying.
"She has cancer, huh?" I asked her, she smiled.
"No, Arun, you'll hate your life.. Please be serious. I Don't want you to read that letter" she said.
Arrgh! Too much build up.
"I want it Sruthi. I don't mind hating this life." she ordered her guards to bring the letter. They got it, and handed it to me. She got up, hugged me and cried.
"Arun, I did my best to make you not read it. But it's you." she said and gave me a flying kiss" I'll love you forever." she said and moved.
Rithikaa what have you written? This is insane? Is it that bad that I'll start hating my life. Sruthi slowly moved out of the room. I walked inside mine where I'll be spending 5844 days of my future.
                                         79
"Argghhhh!  Help! Help!" I shouted after 15 minutes. The guards came rushing to help me. They opened the door, found me lying near the TV self. I broke my leg. At least 6 bones would have been cracked. Blood was all over the floor. I broke my leg in frustration. Right leg. They called the doctors. I was shouting in pain.
My right leg was cracked in 6 different places the doctor said after the X-ray scans.
I woke up after 15 hours. Sruthi, Aparna, Frank and Soha was there when I opened my eyes. I cried, not in pain because I didn't know Rithikaa properly.
"Sruthi, Take him away, he has his mother's face" I said facing Frank. "I don’t want to see him!"
Arrgh! I just read 3 pages of her 9 pages. I got Damned. Why did you do that Rithikaa? If you had any problem you should have said that to me! Why did you? I hate you, Rithikaa!
"Arun, chill!" Sruthi (CM) said.
Sruthi is sweet. She is the CM but she has been waiting for me for 15 hours for a 6'4 psycho to wake up.
"I can't. I want to kill her. And I want to kill myself." I said like an angry villan, doctors rushed in and injected me. I slept for another 16 hours. I woke up at 03:20 hours it was dark everywhere.
Sruthi was sleeping in the chair. Soha was home with Aparna.
"Arghhhh! Argh! Please!!" I shouted, Sruthi woke up and started to cry looking at her psychic friend.
"I can't accept that Sruthi" I hugged and said that. I hate Rithikaa to the core.
"But she did it for me" I said.
She had no answers. She already warned me on that letter but I didn't listen to her.
"I know Arun" she said.
"Shall I die, Sruthi?" I said crying  *Go die - sincerely Readers*
 "I can't take it. I'll go to Riya. Please"
"Arun, I'll be with you. Don't worry. I'll resign and be with you!" she said.
She's my best friend ever. Not Rithikaa, never. She won't even be my friend. She'll be my villan. Forever.
"No, Sruthi. It's okay. I'll manage you go." I said. My right leg was wrapped fully. It'll take 7 months for me to walk. I can't turn to any side. I'll be given a tube and a basin to do whatever I want. A woman officer was appointed to help me. Mary was her name. She was cute but black.
If I was wrong in telling that Riya took my smiles and happiness, this time I'm correct in saying that that letter took my 'so-called' life.
Oops. Sorry I didn’t show you(reader) the letter. Here it is.

From Rithikaa (Who will be your villan after you are done with this letter)
To Arun (The guy who'll be in every single page of my biography)

To start with Arun. You'll be my first line in every poem I ever wish to write. Remember the day when we first met. You were like. "Rithikaa, Do you have a spare spoon, mom forgot" you said.  You were so rosy, just damn rosy. I was so jealous. Then you turned into a good looking teen. Believe me or not. There were dozens of girls asking me for an intro to you. Then, the day I told my parents about you. Best day ever. They liked you so much. They almost adopted you. I'm 14 days older than you, remember. And you remember your first crush? The one for whom you went to Hindi tuitions. You bought her toys and she made you drink. I still remember the day I slapped her with my slippers. Then one day you came out of your house fighting with your parents. You came to me when you were homeless. That's where everything changed. I used to watch you sleep. That day, you broke your leg in that state match, I cried like a widow. I wanted you to be with me and no one else. Not your dad. Not your mom. I was selfish. I started to take care of you. I want to be everything for you. A to Z except your girl friend, sex partner and your wife. I wanted you to be my right shoulder and Lautner on the other. Those days when we slept, ate, had chat, talked together. You are the most unpredictable man, ever. You were always unique. What a character, yaar? And then you introduced us to Riya. I couldn't digest that at all. I wanted you to be a bachelor, who will be with me only. She was good looking. I liked her because you liked her. Then you had another friend in the form of our CM. I started hating her after you both started texting. You barely gave a  thought on me. You'll be like "Sruthi said this" and "Sruthi said that". Oh! I hate those days. Then you entered the big stage, you did the impossible. You won the world cup. And do you know how much I kissed your picture when you said "My special friend Rithikaa" over the mic. I fixed it from the moment. Whatever happens to you, has to be from me. I wanted you to be your life's director. But I ended up as yours. Carry on! Tear up this paper! If you get angry! I don't have another copy. Handle with care. And that joke you said for which I was laughing so hard. Remember!? What are foreign ants called? Import-ants.! LOL Still the best one-liner. And you've forgotten me by the years. To be honest. You scored 100's and dedicated it to your girlfriend. Then you got married. Hell a lot of girls started growing beards, love failure. And that day when you became mad and sang "Sadha Haq" in a concert by ARR. Still my most viewed video in Youtube. ROFL. Can't stop laughing. Then, that is when you lost a friend called Rithikaa. You remember me only when you need help. That day when you cried when Soha was born. Remember? That was the day when I started hating your wife( life). Riya, I never liked her, Arun. She'll kiss you in front of me. I want her to leave you. I planned a lot of things, I didn't like you being close with her. I wanted us to be the best friends ever if there is one. We were almost there. I'm sorry I'm going to say a few mind boggling things. Forgive me please. First of all it was me who ordered the officials in the matches. Then as I already told you, I wanted her to go away. So, I kept on saying marry in 30. I know the fact that Riya should be someone else's wife when she is 23. I found a really good leader in you, so I told the principal of East Park School to approach you. He did. I know that you hate Vidya Melke. I knew she would come there. You both clashed on the stage remember? But it was me who sent men and broke your car, threatened Riya and the watchman, and developed a rivalry between you and Vidya. I knew Riya hates politics. I insisted Rekha madam in making you join you her party, she did so. And you became a politician. Then it..it...I'm sorry, Arun. It was me who murdered Riya. (that's when I broke my leg) . I wanted to be quite, she seemed to be stuck with you. So, I took the petrol from your car so that you'll get out to bring petrol and I could attack her. But thanks to Soha. It was so easy. I still remember how badly you cried that day. It did hurt. I was so selfish, Arun. If I tell Riya "please move away from my Arun" she'll be like 'get lost'. So I took the safe method. That day, in her funeral, I cried so hard. It was not because she was dead. It was because 1) you slapped me; 2) you were crying. That day I realized she was more important to you than me. But I saw it as a gain for the elections. You gained votes cause of her death. Vidya became your villain even though she didn’t know who Riya is. It was me Arun. It was me.
Then you became the home minister. That's it. No more directors, no more producers. I thought that it'll be the end of everything. But no. Someone was between us. She was also blocking your way to stardom. Yeah, Rekha. I murdered her. I removed the brakes. How's this  Arun? Rithikaa stone hearted? Rithikaa heartless.? That's it Arun. I'll never see you again. I'm flying somewhere. I wrote this because it's just 10 or 20 years left for both of us. So, I want you to know the truth. You'll hate me for sure. If not please do. I'm sorry Arun. I'll miss you. I'll love you forever.
Rithikaa.
P.S.   Please don’t search for me.
                                        80
I read that letter for a record breaking 63,826 times in jail. It's still hurting me. 16 years passed by. I'm the same person. Rithikaa was right in her own ways. She wanted to be the director of a hit movie, at last the movie was a titanic hit but with the same sad climax.
"Sir, 13:30 hours, and you are out of this place!" a guard said to me with a smile.
Please I'll stay here only. The outside world is rubbish.
"Okay, thanks and after you finish your duty come to my house" I said and he smiled.
16 years easily passed but this 2 hours didn't move. It was hard. I had 13 visitors in the 16 years but I've never met them before in my life. I'm 6'4 and have a white beard like how Bradley Cooper had in A-Team, a light beard.
I walked through the corridor for the last time. Every jailer inside saluted me. Prisoners expressed their feelings. They have been my everything for the past 16 years. Even though some of them left me in 10 years, 7 years....
The watchman opened the door for the 1st and last time. It was so bright. I've never seen sunlight for the past 16 years.
Flying cars, green plants, 300 storey buildings, The one which impressed me the most was that I didn't find any beggers or poor people living, no slums. Sruthi is the CM for the 3rd consecutive period. People trust her so much, so damn much. She made it. Everybody's ambition. Tamil Nadu is developed.
Developments Made:
Agriculture and food processing.: Tamil Nadu has achieved a production of more than 360 million tones of food grains in the last 2 decades. This has allowed good domestic consumption and still left a sufficient margin for food exports and aided the other countries. We have had great developments in research, technology, agricultural services and above all a major network of marketing, storage and distribution.
Electric Power:  Besides assuring people of domestic comfort it was imperative to increase food production and to support a whole lot of manufacturing industries. There was a shortage of about 15% in the peak power requirement when I was in throne. The requirements of electric power multiplied as the growth in various sectors.
Consumers too used it carefully. No, no wait this book is suddenly looking like 1oth grade economics reader. Change the topic. Tamil Nadu is developed. Okay!   
                                         81
I got into a metro-train which led me to the door of my house. My house was old now. Not maintained, not painted, full of webs and dead leaves. I still had the keys to my house. I touched the door and it fell apart. I went to the garden, I saw a algae filled swimming pool. My TV, all the papers just where I left them 16 years ago. Newspapers lay aside.
"Ex-CM in!" That was 16 years ago. I was about to sit in my sofa which is 21 year old, I touched and the dust flew everywhere.
"Who are you? Why are you here?" a girl of 17 asked me. She was good looking. She was wearing a white shirt and jean. Awesome dress.
"This is my uncle's house" she said and took out her good looking mobile and started to text.
"Who's your uncle?" I asked with a 'this is my house' voice.
She continued to text. She smiled at her phone. I don't know what happened but she just ignored me.
"Arun!" she said. And for a second I thought it'll be Aparna.
She was good looking but something in her face reminded me of Riya. Riya died 16 years ago. I forgot her.
"Oooh! Who are you?" she asked me, Lautner entered.
He saw me, I saw him.
"Mate!" he hugged me and said that he missed me.
Missed me? *sweet*
"Who's this? Aparna?" I asked.
"Daddy, who's this?" the girl asked.
I was god damn surprised.
"You have a daughter!? Congrats! man!" I said but his face was worried. He nodded 'yes' but his eyes said 'no'.
"Yeah, meet my daughter Soha!" he said. :(       
Soha, the girl who should call me dad is calling  someone else 'dad'. That hurts.
"Soha, this is Arun! Arun, this is Soha" He introduced me to my girl.
I gave my rough skinned palm to her.
"It's so rough, uncle" she said. It hurt me.
"Don't call me uncle, I beg you" I said as Lautner pressed my hand.
"Okay, Arun. This is your house?" she asked me. I looked at the webs, shattered photos, broken chairs and dusty flowers.
"This was!" I said and smiled.
"Are you d-i-v-o-r-c-e-d?" she asked about her mom.
"w-i-d-o-w-e-r" I replied her face hung.
"I have Riya aunt's picture. She's looking like a Barbie. Sweet Jesus! Do you have any children? I wish to see them" Soha asked me.
You are the one. My face fell. :( :(
"Ok, dad. I'll see you later." she said to Lautner. Arrrrgggghhhhhh!
"Please don't call him dad in front of me" I said as she gave me a 'he's my dad' look and looked at Lautner.
"Dad, why not?" she stopped.
"Don't fucking call him dad I said, can't you hear me?" I shouted.
She moved few steps backwards.
"No, I don't like you" she said and ran away.
I smiled and Lautner consoled me. I walked slowly as she took her flying car and flew away.
"No, she didn't mean it" he said.
I laughed and took out the letter lying below.
'Letter to the CM on a polluted lake'.
"Where is she?" I asked him. Rithikaa fever struck.
"She's gone!" he said with a 'miss her' look.
"Died or went off?" I asked him and wiped his tears.
"The day you were sentenced!. She packed her things and told me not to search for her and that she'll come one day. That's it, 16 years passed by. No sign of her" he said.
                                            82
I settled in Valencia, Spain. I spent 2 years there. I loved that place. I always wanted to be there with Riya but I found someone there.
"Hello!" I said as Rithikaa looked up. She was the principal of the Red Heritage School. But she kept walking. She saw my face and I saw her’s. She wore a specs that suited her well. I wanted to slap her hard on the cheeks. But no. I didn't. She dropped a tear.
"I..... I didn’t expect you here!" she said.
"Me too" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.
"Arun, I just wrote that letter because I know you'll miss me, I don't want my friend to miss anyone. I... I... I didn't kill Riya" She said as the bell rang.

            Few truths are better unsaid !!.                        

           
                                            THE  END
                             

                                      A Novel By 
                      ARUN MAK

And I am sorry for using Tamil, south Indian language. {This is for people who didn't understand}





Me: How is the audience response, sir?
Publisher: They were happy that the book got over. :P :P



Please do comment....



           About the Author.




Kicked out of my mom’s womb on 8th November 1995. A 6’3 creature who loves writing and dreaming. Wants to be lionized. A nougat, mush but ill tempered teen. Wrote this book at the age of 17. Did Schooling in DAV Senior Secondary School Chennai, India. Knows English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Hindi and Sinhalese. Dreams that One day he’ll be a cricketer, Archeologist, Photographer, Film director, Singer, mathematician, Journalist, Professor of religious teaching in Harvard, Florist, Chief Minister, Tennis Star and at last everyman’s dream a TAXI DRIVER. Doesn’t believe in GOD and what man thinks about god, Religion. Crazy Fan of Manchester united FC, Germany FC, Roger Federer, SRK, Chennai Super Kings, Jessica Alba, Tom Cruise, Ileana D’Cruz, Pitbull and Sonakshi Sinha. Love’s Taylor Swift’s songs. A Rebel. Wish to be India’s best selling author. ‘Not a good son’ of an awesome couple. ALL HE WANT IS TO WIN A BOOKER PRIZE!  He’ll stop writing the day when Microsoft Word understands that his name is not a spelling mistake.











Comments

  1. awesome..i cried in the end :') hate the fact tht u din use much of SURESH RAINA :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment